ARMORED LIBERATION SET! 100/100

AsterikcAde

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think of this set?

• AWESOME! THIS IS YOUR BEST SET YET!!!
    • Eh...it's great, could've been better
    • What is this piece of s***? I could do better than this pile of crusty old s*** of a set!
    • ......................GET OUT.......JUST GET THE f*** OUT!!!

This IS my first post, but I was checking out the forums (after years of signing up, this is the first time ever xD) and found this.

I love it.

There were too many cards for me to handle, so I could not read all of them, but this is just a great set.

I love it how it looks like you put a lot of effort into finding the art and balancing the stats n effects.

The wording wouldn't matter too much, we know what you mean. Can't really avoid a mistake when you make so many cards.

One little quirk:

Maybe the support cards that are Machine-Type specific may make a Cyber Beatdown deck too powerful (even more than how powerful it ALREADY is)?

10/10 anyways.

[quote name='Yugichen' timestamp='1301571905' post='5102290']
This IS my first post, but I was checking out the forums (after years of signing up, this is the first time ever xD) and found this.

I love it.

There were too many cards for me to handle, so I could not read all of them, but this is just a great set.

I love it how it looks like you put a lot of effort into finding the art and balancing the stats n effects.

The wording wouldn't matter too much, we know what you mean. Can't really avoid a mistake when you make so many cards.

One little quirk:

Maybe the support cards that are Machine-Type specific may make a Cyber Beatdown deck too powerful (even more than how powerful it ALREADY is)?

10/10 anyways.
[/quote] Thanx for the constructive comment! Yeah, the support cards are really powerful if you were to put them in a Cyber Beatdown deck, but these are just custom cards after all! +1 rep for ya!

The only good things I can say about this set is the box, booster pack, and half the images.

Did you even reread your cards!!!!!!? 85-95% of them are [b][i][u]NOT BALANCED[/u][/i][/b]

Next time... try not to make me give you a really bad review... I hate doing that to people...

[quote name='richbonner93' timestamp='1301929922' post='5113796']
The only good things I can say about this set is the box, booster pack, and half the images.

Did you even reread your cards!!!!!!? 85-95% of them are [b][i][u]NOT BALANCED[/u][/i][/b]

Next time... try not to make me give you a really bad review... I hate doing that to people...
[/quote] Alright, tell me the cards that are not balanced, don't just barge into somebody's set thread and claim that 85-95 percent of my cards are not balanced unless you give the set a thorough review, either you're trolling or just hating, I tried the best I can to try to balance out my cards for this set, unless you give me a detailed critique of the cards that you feel aren't balanced then we have nothing to discuss.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1302132772' post='5119157']
Alright, tell me the cards that are not balanced, don't just barge into somebody's set thread and claim that 85-95 percent of my cards are not balanced unless you give the set a thorough review, either you're trolling or just hating, I tried the best I can to try to balance out my cards for this set, unless you give me a detailed critique of the cards that you feel aren't balanced then we have nothing to discuss.
[/quote]
Sorry it took so long to repliy...
The Main OCG errors are capitalization of Summon (Normal, Special, Synchro, and Set).
Also, the effect monsters have great effects, but have either to high ATK/DEF for that good of an effect.
Mostly the Synchros and High Level monsters are out of balance (that's what I meant by the 85-95%).
Sorry I barged in on you like that, very out of character.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry i know this is trolin gbut i need to find htis again and dotn want to spen 3 hours form hoping for it.

Nexavus:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless a monster you control is targeted by an attack or is destroyed. When this card is summoned, destroy a number of spell and traps on the Opponent's side of the Field equal to the number of stars of the monster that is the target of an attack or is destroyed.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless [b]Durring the last battlephase[/b] [i]Wording is prob wrong but i hope u get idea [/i] a monster you control is targeted by an attack or is destroyed. [b]When this card is summoned, destroy a number of spell and traps on the Opponent's side of the Field equal to the number of stars of the monster that is the target of an attack or is destroyed[/b]. [i]this just seams to be kinda op just cuz it pritty much can be a harpy feather duster. i know when i play i got 2-3 spell/trap max in field and most monsters a lvl3+ in decks meaning it will kill all my spell and traps.[/i]

Striker:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless a monster you control is destroyed or removed from the duel. When this card is summoned, inflict 500 damage to your Opponent times the number of occupied Spell and Trap Zones on the Field. Once per turn, if you declare an attack with this card, your Opponent discards 1 card from their hand for every unoccupied Spell and Trap Zone on their side of the Field. If this card is in your Hand, you may reveal it and discard it from your Hand and inflict 800 damage to your Opponent

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless a monster you control is [b]Removed form the field.[/b] When this card is summoned, inflict 500 damage to your Opponent times the number of occupied Spell and Trap Zones on the Field. Once per turn, if you declare an attack with this card, [b]your Opponent discards 1 card from their hand for every unoccupied Spell and Trap Zone on their side of the Field.[/b] [i]i think op ciz for me its a 2 card discard and hand is presous. [/i][b]If this card is in your Hand, you may reveal it and discard it from your Hand and inflict 800 damage to your Opponent[/b] i think op cuz now it has no weekness it is a free okazi if you happen to draw it and dont need it.

Last striker: like him got 2 good ability and is weekend cuz of low ATK and cost of 1 tribute.

Giallira:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless a monster you control is a target of an effect of a monster, spell, or trap card. If you declare an attack with this card, this card gets +100 times the number of "Armored Avenger" monsters that are face up on the field to ATK and DEF only during the Battle Phase. You may reveal this card from your hand and discard it, if you do, all face up "Armored Avenger" monsters you control gets +500 to ATK and DEF.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless a [b]Face up "armored" [/b]monster you control is a target of an effect of [b]your opponents [/b] monster, spell, or trap cards. If you declare an attack with this card, this card gets +100 times the number of "Armored Avenger" monsters that are face up on the field to ATK and DEF only during the Battle Phase. [b]You may reveal this card from your hand and discard it, if you do, all face up "Armored Avenger" monsters you control gets +500 to ATK and DEF.[/b]
i thnk get rid of this to op as u can do it every turn at verry least make it Discard it from hand durring dmg step to increas the ATK of 1 by 500

Exusia:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you are inflicted life points of damage. When you summon this card, negate all damage that would be inflicted to you this turn. Once per turn, if you declare an attack with this card and successfully destroy a monster, add 1 "Armored Avenger" card from your Graveyard to your Hand. You may reveal this card from your hand and discard it, you gain 500 life points times the number of "Armored Avenger" monsters you have in your Hand and on the Field.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless [b]Your opponent[/b] inflicted life point damage. When you summon this card, negate all damage that would be inflicted to you this turn. Once per turn, if you declare an attack with this card and successfully destroy a monster, [b]And send it to the grave[/b] a[i]dd 1 "Armored Avenger" card from your Graveyard to your Hand[/i] think this is a op ability. [b]You may reveal this card from your hand and discard it, you gain 500 life points times the number of "Armored Avenger" monsters you have in your Hand and on the Field[/b] Same thing to op as it looses its weeknes of being a usless draw, with its op ability

Erisa:

When you summon this card, return up to 2 "Armored Avenger" cards from your side of the Field to your Hand. You may reveal this card from your Hand and discard it, if you do, draw a card for each "Armored Avenger" monster you have face up on the Field.

When you summon this card, return up to 2 "Armored Avenger" cards from your side of the Field to your Hand. [b]You may reveal this card from your Hand and discard it, if you do, draw a card for each "Armored Avenger" monster you have face up on the Field[/b]. thin op as it can be a 5 card draw and gets rid of the weekness of being a usless draw.

Laser marader: think op as it a Spirit reaper on crack does not even have to do DMG just has to attack

Lancer: like this card good ability good weeknes and low enof dmg it cant be uber abused.

SKydocker:

You may reveal this card from your hand, if you do, search your Deck for 1 "Armored Avenger" tuner monster and add that card to your Hand. Shuffle your Deck afterwards. Whenever you summon an "Armored Avenger" tuner monster, select 1 Spell or Trap on your Opponent's side of the Field and shuffle that card into his or her Deck as long as this card remains face up on the Field.

You may [b]Discard [/b]this card from your hand, [b]To [/b]search your Deck for 1 "Armored Avenger" tuner monster and add that card to your Hand. Shuffle your Deck afterwards. Whenever you summon an "Armored Avenger" tuner monster, select 1 Spell or Trap on your Opponent's side of the Field and shuffle that card into his or her Deck[b] as long as this card remains face up on the Field.[/b] does it come back if it dies?or not finished?

Neoscrapper: like it again good effect good weeknes. maby ATK is little to hi but 1700 is good in my mind. maby not declar tho maby when it distroys 1 monster ans send it to the grave.

Phalanx Corsair: Love this abilty kinda lik a super baner of courage.

All damage inflicted on other "Armored Avenger" monsters you control is reduced by -200 as long as this card remains face up on the Field. If you declare an attack with this card,[b]all[/b] other "Armored Avenger" monsters on your Side of the Field gets +200 to ATK only during your Battle Phase

All [b]Battle?[/b] damage inflicted on other "Armored Avenger" monsters you control is reduced by -200 as long as this card remains face up on the Field. If you declare an attack with this card, other "Armored Avenger" monsters on your Side of the Field gets +200 to ATK [b] Untill the end of your Battle Phase[/b]

[b]When a monster Attacks a"Armored Avenger" monsters you control reduce its ATK by -200[/b] as long as this card remains face up on the Field. If you declare an attack with this card,[b]all[/b] other "Armored Avenger" monsters on your Side of the Field gets +200 to ATK

more to come ill go thre them all just ran out of room

Earth comand: ocg is off to lazy to fix as i would hav eto typ alway put lore even if can see plz. love its effect.

Damange comander: same thing ocg errors. again nice effect might want to make it just your opponet that loses 500 ATK or even all outher monster but this 1. or maby all monster not named Armomred avenger loose 500 i mane your paying 1k lp for this.

State squdrin:

You may reveal this card from your Hand, if you do, reduce this card's star level by 1 for each "Armored Avenger" monster on the Field. If this card is summoned, put 3 Persistent Counters on it. If this card were to be destroyed by an attack or a card's effect, remove 1 Persistent Counter from this card and it is not destroyed. Instead, switch this card to face down Defense Position. If there are no more Persistent Counters on this card, send it to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Armored Avenger Solid State Squadron" from your Hand onto the battlefield in face down Defense Position.

[b]You may reveal this card from your Hand, if you do, reduce this card's star level by 1 for each "Armored Avenger" [i]monster on the Field.[/b] think this is op as if u have 2 on field u got a fre 2k monster maby give it 1 more star as 2 monst not hard to get out.[/i] [b]When[/b] this card is summoned, put 3 Persistent Counters on it. If this card were to be destroyed, remove 1 Persistent Counter from this card and [b]Switch it to face down Defense Position instead[/b]. If there are no more Persistent Counters on this card, [b]Distry[/b] it. [b]If this card is distroyd by its effect,[/b] [b]you can [/b]Special Summon 1 "Armored Avenger Solid State Squadron" from your Hand onto the battlefield in [b]face up [/b]Defense Position.

Metallicaster:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you have two or more "Armored Avenger" tuner monsters in your Graveyard. Other "Armored Avenger" monsters you control are treated as tuner monsters as long as this card remains face up on the Field. You may reveal this card from your Hand, if you do, select 1 "Armored Avenger" monster on your side of the Field, the designated monster is treated as a tuner monster as long as this card remains in your Hand.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you [b]Remove from play [/b] 2 "Armored Avenger" tuner monsters in your Graveyard. [i]Other "Armored Avenger" monsters you control are treated as tuner monsters as long as this card remains face up on the Field[/i] if u do this can u not sincro as u need a tuner and none tuner to sincro?. You may [b]Discard [/b]this card from your Hand, if you do, select 1 "Armored Avenger" monster on your side of the Field, the designated monster is treated as a tuner monster [b]Untill your endphase[/b].

Collossi: just op every part of it is op. i think just get rid of it or make a new ability.

Rigtoid: Negat an Attack? post lore of ra bterr fix but ocg if wrong.

Navigatorian: love this card is a big eye on crack good abilty with a good draw. ATK and DEF might be a little hi but looks good to me

Vagabond proto: i like this cad as well good effect and nice ability.

Exploratory sentry: Cyber abuse up the wazo draw power might be to much for a any card search. might want to chang it into once pur tune u can sellct 1 of the folling effect : search for a lvl 4 or lower machine monster. or discard a lvl 6 or hier macine to draw a card. ocg is wrong if u want it fix ocg.

Lasier hear scout: dont like has 2 abilitys maby like flip 800 dmg if it is discard by your opponets card effect. -500 ATK to opponts monster till ther eend phase.

Assimilator troop: op it is a trap master mixed with strik ninja. and if u strik out then it does 800 dmg so then it has no weekness i say remov 800 dmg also second abilty is to op it is a free solem to spell and trap whnever u want and its ATK is to hi it is also a beatstick 1900 shoud be mor elik 1500 or even 1300.

Melstromoner:

When you summon this card, you may search your Deck for 3 Machine-Type monsters and send them to the Graveyard, your and your Opponent loses 500 life points times the number of each Machine-Type monsters that was sent to the Graveyard in this way. Shuffle your Deck afterwards. Once per turn, remove 3 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard from the Duel to take control of one face-up monster on your Opponent's side of the Field. It is treated as a Machine-Type in addition to its original monster type.

When you summon this card, you may search your Deck for 3 Machine-Type monsters and send them to the Graveyard, [b]You [/b]and your Opponent [b]Take 500X number of[/b] each Machine-Type monsters that was sent to the Graveyard in this way. Shuffle your Deck afterwards. Once per turn, remove 3 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard from the Duel to take control of one face-up monster on your Opponent's side of the Field [b]Untill end phase[/b]. It is treated as a Machine-Type in addition to its original monster type.

Technosquito: is op as op gets it is a free hand kill to your oppent and a relquishd on top of that but to there grave so it is any monster not just wut they got out.

When you summon this card, your Opponent discard all cards from his or her hand. At the beginning of your Standby Phase, you may select 1 monster from your Opponent's Graveyard and attach that card to this card. This card's ATK and DEF is increased by half of the attached monster's original ATK and DEF. (The maximum monsters to attach to this card is 3). If you do this, you cannot declare an attack with this card. If you use this card as a Synchro Material monster for a Synchro monster, add the current combined ATK and DEF of this card to that Synchro Monster's ATK and DEF. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, send all monsters that are attached to this card back to their owner's Graveyard.

When this card is summon,discard [b]1 Random[/b] card from your Opponent hand. At the beginning of your Standby Phase, you may select 1 monster from your Opponent's Graveyard and attach that card to this card. This card's ATK and DEF is increased by half of the attached monster's original ATK [b]or[/b] [b]DEF(max 1)[/b]If you do this, you cannot declare an attack with this card. If you use this card as a Synchro Material monster for a Synchro monster, add the current combined ATK and DEF of this card to that Synchro Monster's ATK and DEF. [s]If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, send all monsters that are attached to this card back to their owner's Graveyard.[/s]

Dusk Pistole: Op it can discard a free card a turn. as it is reveal not discard. then it os a week sword of revealing light. to op

Bioborg: again op.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing a number of Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters that are face up on the Field. When you summon this card, put a number of Experiment Counters on this card equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters you removed from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you may remove 1 Experiment Counter from this card and increase the ATK and DEF of all Machine-Type you contol by 100 times the number of Experiment Counters on this card. If there are no more Experiment Counters on this card, shuffle this card and all removed Machine-Type monsters in your Deck.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing a number of Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters that are face up on the Field. When you summon this card, put a number of Experiment Counters on this card equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters you removed from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you may remove 1 Experiment Counter from this card and increase the ATK and DEF of all Machine-Type you contol by [b]200 [/b]times the number of Experiment Counters on this card. If there are no more Experiment Counters on this card, [u]shuffle this card and all removed Machine-Type monsters in your Deck. [/u] removes it only weekness.

Zeta: ocg is wrong effect is kinda op(exspesualy for Darkworld) but is done wrong need to be re worded.

Fighter: to op for junk warrior who is alredy has insane dmg. nedds to be untill end phase.

Gigox: is op enof without distroying a free spell and trap card.

Terranoid:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing three or more Machine-Type Synchro monsters OR three or more Machine-Type Tuner monsters from your Graveyard. You may Tribute Summon this card by removing up to five monsters from your Side of the Field, if you Summon this card in this way, you cannot declare an attack with this card for ten turns. Once per turn, you may increase this card’s ATK by 1000 for Damage Calculation only, and during your Battle Phase, you may pay 800 Life Points to reduce one of your Opponent’s monsters ATK and DEF to 0. You may send up to three Spells or Traps you control on your Spell & Trap Zones to your Deck to destroy up to three Spells or Traps your Opponent controls and remove them from the game. The Deck is then shuffled. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you may select a Machine-Type Synchro monster or a Machine-Type Tuner monster from your remove from play area and Special Summon it onto your Side of the Field in any position.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing three or more Machine-Type Synchro monsters OR three or more Machine-Type Tuner monsters from your Graveyard. [u]You may Tribute Summon this card by removing up to five monsters from your Side of the Field[/u][i] one or outher[/i]., [s]if you Summon this card in this way, you cannot declare an attack with this card for ten turns.[/s] insane amount of time any way. [b]Once per turn, you may increase this card’s ATK by 1000 for Damage Calculation only[/b] wored wrong, [u]and during your Battle Phase, you may pay 800 Life Points to reduce one of your Opponent’s monsters ATK and DEF to 0.[/u] allredy does to much. [b]You may Distroy up two 3 Spells or Traps you control to [/b]to[b]remove[/b]up to three Spells or Traps your Opponent controls. [b]If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you may select a Machine-Type Synchro monster or a Machine-Type Tuner monster from your remove from play area and Special Summon it onto your Side of the Field in any position[/b]. op abilty as it is a reqierment to ss it in the first place to much recycling.

Terrorcoe:

"Synergy Malestromoner" + "Bioborg Experiment"
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material cards. Once per turn, if you declare an attack with this card, you may destroy a face down Spell or Trap card on the Field. Then add the destroyed Spell or Trap's effect to this card. This card has the effect of the destroyed Spell or Trap card unless you choose to destroy another face down Spell or Trap card when you declare an attack with this card. If this card destroys a monster in DEF position, inflict the difference as Battle Damage from this card's ATK and the designated monster's DEF to your Opponent's Life Point. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, shuffle one of the Fusion Material cards listed to Fusion Summon this card in your Deck.

"Synergy Malestromoner" + "Bioborg Experiment"
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material cards. Once per turn, if you declare an attack with this card, you may destroy a face down Spell or Trap card on the Field. Then [u]add the destroyed Spell or Trap's effect to this card[/u] make no sence as most pell and traps are op if they are monster effect. [u]This card has the effect of the destroyed Spell or Trap card unless you choose to destroy another face down Spell or Trap card [/u].when you declare an attack with this card. If this card destroys a monster in DEF position, inflict the difference as Battle Damage from this card's ATK and the designated monster's DEF to your Opponent's Life Point. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, shuffle one of the Fusion Material cards listed to Fusion Summon this card in your Deck.

Jager:

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Project Jaeger". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 12 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When you summon this card, destroy all other cards on the Field and inflict 500 damage to your Opponent times the number of cards that were destroyed in this way and you gain 500 Life Points times the number of cards that was destroyed in this way. When you declare an attack with this card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 only during Damage Calculation. If your Opponent set a Spell or Trap card, as long as this card remains face up on the Field, destroy that Spell or Trap card immediately and select 1 "Machine-Type" monster from your Graveyard and reveal it, if you do, decrease the ATK of a monster on the Field to 0 until the End Phase of your Opponent and add that revealed card to your Hand. Once per turn, you may select 1 "Machine-Type" monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it on the Field in any position. If this card is in your Graveyard, whenever you reveal a card from your Hand, destroy 1 card on the Field. Your Opponent may pay 1000 life points to remove this card from the Graveyard from the game.

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Project Jaeger". [b]You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 12 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.[/b] on top of the ritual spell card? [b]When you summon this card, destroy all other cards on the Field and inflict 500 damage to your Opponent times the number of cards that were destroyed in this way and you gain 500 Life Points times the number of cards that was destroyed in this way.[/b] kinda op as now u can attack directly for 4k so if 7 card wher eon file du auto win. When you declare an attack with this card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 only during Damage Calculation. [b]If your Opponent set a Spell or Trap card, as long as this card remains face up on the Field, destroy that Spell or Trap card immediately and select 1 "Machine-Type" monster from your Graveyard and reveal it, if you do, decrease the ATK of a monster on the Field to 0 until the End Phase of your Opponent and add that revealed card to your Hand.[/b] way to op Once per turn, you may select 1 "Machine-Type" monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it on the Field in any position. If this card is in your Graveyard, whenever you reveal a card from your Hand, destroy 1 card on the Field. [b]Your Opponent may pay 1000 life points to remove this card from the Graveyard from the game. [/b] this is a dum thing to add they have to or they loose.

sorry i dont like sincro card so i will not be looking threw them.

Poly cade style: how is this different form a real poly?

averngers domination: op it is a free monster reencarnation a turn for machine. also make all you armord ss monsters 2.5 k

Cyber fondery: just op as u had befro it is a constet draw and a free deck search just op get rid of it.

Shock machine gun: to op would get band befor it was ever made any time u anti a draw phase it is op this can be done every turn maby and just maby if it made it have 1500 less ATK to the equiped monst i would say ok but even then i dought it.

Omega launcher: i like it i think ocg is wrong but it looks ok.

Microchip: Get rid of the second abilty and should be ok warning major abue with limeter removal.

Aspect: i like it good effect and good drawback nice card.

Test: is a good card love it free 5 lsearch if u get a monster is is a random chans ut again this would b ein every deck ever adn none of them would run "armored avengers" needs like a if there a no "armored avengers" in the 5 card put all 5 to the bottm of your deck just to slow down its abuse.

Brigade: great card but maby more lik 2 lvl 5 or hier machine monster as apose to lower and also if the monst ss was a "armored avengers" you can ss another lvl 5 or lower "armored avengers"

Mechanic: love this card it is like a "armored avengers" monster reencarnation u do not need the reveal in fron tho just discard.

Scrap scalvage: kind op need more like [b]Discard all the cards in your hand, then select a number of spell and trap cards in your Graveyard equal to the number of cards you discarded, and add them to your hand.[/b]

Extracton meathod.: again love this card but should be untill your end phase and maby half to slow down limeter abues.

energy sell recovery: give u alot maby more lik up 2 5 spell and traps.

scrap drop: op just op need to be changed sd it is it is a free monster kill then a free ss of you best cards then a secodn distruction if it was a armored monster to much for to little.

Impact: love it good card.

S.A.F.E nice acronim. :op as hell it is 4 free monsters as long a su have 4 free spots. wow no just no it is just a super scape gote

armor aveng convicton: op they hav eto work har dto get there hi lvl monster ans u get a free 1 with extra ATK no to op. has no cost.

Reactor core: op +500 dmg also does burn dmg and if they dont take the burn dmg they loose cards. to op it does to much for to little. this is lik 3 a 3 card combo in 1.

Convoy stratigy: to op u can mill all you oppoent monsters in just a few turns. loosing 5 cards form you deck is alot loosing maby 15 monster in a turn meas u only got 5 left in you hole deck.

Sorry i dont want to read the traps. so im done for now u got a lot of good ideas and some great cards. i sugest making them in smaler batches of maby 3-5 at a time and get them workd on slowly befor making a huge set. a good rule of tumb i use is if the text is to small the card does to much that is how i try to keep all my effect balansed. gl with your cards and farther stets. msg me if you fix them or make more ill come back and look or finsh your traps.

[quote name='litenite' timestamp='1303754944' post='5167329']
WOW! that is alot of cards and alot of work. i think your crads are awesome and you are good at thinking up ideas. i tried to read all lore but i got bored and looked at the pics sorry :S 10/10
[/quote] LOL! Its okay! Thanx for the comment anyways!

[quote name='Kito' timestamp='1304222287' post='5180931']
no comenet on mine? T_T all my hard work for nuthing o wells :)
[/quote]All I have to respond to your comment is that I'm not gonna go through the trouble of reediting all of my cards, its too much of a hassle, I, the next set that I'm making I'm trying not to make the cards OP but this one is finished and IMO I think my cards for this set is not too overpowered...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived