[Official Thread] Exceed Monsters

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even though they say that we should place the EMs under the Exceed Monster I think I'm going to place mine either on the right side of the board or in between me and my mat. That way flipping won't be awkward and Magical Hats wont be futile.

[quote]Q: If Sangan is being treated as an Exceed Material, and it's sent to the Graveyard, does its effect activate?
A: Exceed Material Monsters are not considered to be Cards on the Field. Therefore, its effect that requries to "be sent from the Field to the Graveyard" to search for a monster doesn't activate.[/quote]

Ok, that was really important.

[quote]Furthermore, if only Dimensional Fissure is active, when the Exceed Monster leaves the Field, the Exceed Material Monsters are sent to the Graveyard.[/quote]

That's a bit random imo but I can understand it.

Are these official?

Can we think of any way other than with Ojama's to spam Level 2 monsters? For some reason I've become smitten with the idea Summoning Gantetsu. I know that Plague and Quillbolt lend themselves well to his summon but are there any more monsters?

I'll get a SD just for Hope and Saurus. One for using and the other for looking...

When they start making non generic Exceeds, I hope one of the firsts is:

Koa'ki Meiru Golem of Perfection
Rock/Exceed/Effect
EARTH
2400/2000
1 level 4 Koa'ki Meiru monster + 1 level 4 monster.
During each of your end phases *koa'ki cost, reveal Rock, etc...*. You can remove an Exceed material from this card to negate an opponent's spell/trap/monster.

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1300492176' post='5081790']
I'll get a SD just for Hope and Saurus. One for using and the other for looking...

When they start making non generic Exceeds, I hope one of the firsts is:

Koa'ki Meiru Golem of Perfection
Rock/Exceed/Effect
EARTH
2400/2000
1 level 4 Koa'ki Meiru monster + 1 level 4 monster.
During each of your end phases *koa'ki cost, reveal Rock, etc...*. You can remove an Exceed material from this card to negate an opponent's spell/trap/monster.
[/quote]
Ew. A reveal and he can only negate twice?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived