[GoldenBoySet]Egyptian God Sisters 2/3 (or maybe just 2)[GBS]

[center][IMG]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/Sawoe/ItSVJ.jpg[/IMG]

[size="2"][color="#C0C0C0"]Name: Isis the Sky Valkyrie
Attribute: Fire
Level: •••••••••
Type: Spellcaster / Effect
Effect:[list]
[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 “Dark Magician Girl” and 1 Level 6 or higher Dragon-Type Synchro Monster in your Graveyard. This card’s original ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards in your hand the turn this card was Summoned x800. This card cannot be targeted by the Effects of Trap Cards. When this card is selected as an attack target remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster you control. If you do your opponent takes all Battle Damage this turn. Once per turn, you can pay 400 Life Points to remove from play 1 card in your opponent’s Graveyard.[/i] [/color][/size]
[/list]

[IMG]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/Sawoe/SQotS.jpg[/IMG]
[size="2"][color="#C0C0C0"]Name: Sekhmet Queen of the Sun
Level:••••••••••
Type: Warrior / Effect
Effect:
[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Monster Cards in your Graveyard. This card's original ATK is equal to combined Level of the removed from play monsters x300. While you control this face-up card your opponent cannot Set a card, except by card effect. When this card declares an attack on a monster your opponent controls you can remove from play 1 card in each your hand and your Graveyard to destroy all monsters your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards removed from play x500. All Battle Damage inflicted by this is halved.[/i] [/color][/size]
[/center]
[center]Original Pictures by JadenKiaba
Template by Jay Jay[/center]

@ Isis; i Dont think many people use a Dragon Spellcaster deck. But having it based around a Slifer deck, with Spellcasters would work, i would use this card for sure. though 800 is a bit to much if you ask me, though later in a duel when this card is used yuoll either have 6+ or 3- so in a way it depends on the situation. Even so, this card could be used in a Spellcaster Deck with dragon synchros. Though the whole 400 fro removing a card is just pointless. id have it be remove a card from your graveyard to remove a card ha ha. but its still fine. i can see No OCG errors, Great Pic, Ive seen it before ha ha, ballanced effect and overall a good card. ~9/10

@ Queen; Wow... Thats an amazing card.. Ha Ha, its attack can be anything really. But as a Late Game card it can be a very powerfull monster. And this card is quite original i must say. But one c2 cards to destroy all Monsters your opponent controls is kinda OP.. Maybe Discarding and Removing a Level 6 or more monster could be better? Im just offering a sugjestion though, but its not as restricting, but fro the whole " All Battle Damage inflicted by this is halved" im not to sure.. i think you forgot a word.. it should be " All Battle Damage inflicted by this card is halved" if i am correct. But maybe if it was "All Battle damage from monsters you control is halved." That way seems so less OP'd But its just an idea but still WOW.. ~9/10

Good Job man..

Nobody plays a Dragon Spellcaster deck, but maybe somebody will once these cards are released. Sekhmet is good tho, if anything a bit too broken.
6/10 for the frist one
8/10 for the second

You may consider linking them together in some way, especially to power up the first.

Archived