DeviantART question

ChaosBeat

Is it irrational to ask for art to be cited  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to ask for art to be cited

I was just wondering if it is really irrational to ask, as a member of DeviantART, that users of this forum cite the artist they used for the card they made. I am not trying to cause trouble here, but rather compromise. Even though many pictures are altered, what you are still using is stock for your own card, and stock is relevant grounds of plagerism if no source is cited.

In your case' date=' I have got no problem. That is, however, and sadly only you so far.

[/quote']

I'm sure there are plenty of others that don't use deviant. But, just to let you know I have used Deviant Art before, I stopped after I made my Monarch knights because the pics were so freaking blurry.

Does it count that i have made cards using deviantart images, but havent made any cards within a month using DA images?

or not lol

also Renania you need to chill

I am in talks with ppl about your ideas

the only thing is Ren, is that we cannot stop 1000's of ppl from taking DA images, its impossible to stop.

I show you my favorite quote; "That which seems impossible, is only difficult."

And no, because you have not stopped using them permanently. (note: overuse of lol)

I would stay, start with yourself. Others will follow. A group can grow and once the group is bigger than those stealing, there is no problem in stopping the trend at all.

you could have started the discussion just to prove a point ^_^ its a possibility ^_^

and meh to it i cant be bothered lol Altho i dont make cards much anymore, i prefer writing my Fan-Fic ^_^

and are you male or female? as no male would call me sweety unless they were gay, altho i would expect the word 'love' lol

Archived