Frunk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if some one can get a source file of the video of youtube or somewhere else

they can upload it to diglo.com or megaupload.com

then provide the link here

so every one can enjoy the justice that was brought

(diglo and megaupload do really care about the volience so if you find a uncensored version go with that please)

the more it spread the more of a impact it can make

so people who defend them self will not get in trouble if some j4ck455 wants to start something with some one

both facebook video and youtube video was removed ???

that sucks !!!

Frunk i wanna help you see justice

use diglo.com to upload the source video (it can be uncensored if you want or it can be censored if you want)

the post the link here that way every on can contuie to see justice being served (sorry to people who think fighting is childish or people who think this is not a big deal)

being a bully is an un honorable and cowardly way of life

(why cant we all get along ???)

[quote name='Darth Duelist' timestamp='1300494905' post='5081857']
You have to have F.B. to see the vid, which I don't have. Please upload to YouTube or DailyMotion or whatever video-sharing website you use.
But judging by the comments, it must have been a pretty sweet vid.
[/quote]

if it was upload to diglo.com and megaupload.com then every one can enjoy it

About f***ing time the Big Guys stand up for themselves. As a overweight person myself, I have to put up with people calling me a Fat c*** almost everyday. Seeing this makes me full on confidence again. The next prick who even lays a finger on me in spite will have my fist down their throat... I salute you mate.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='I-dreezyAFG' timestamp='1301712197' post='5106139']
i finally saw it damn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakZkh9Iu7U
[/quote]

if we download the video form youtube so it can be uploaded to megaupload.com and diglo.com

it will be around forever that way we can spread the message about what happens when you want to mess with someone

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1301777611' post='5108902']
if we download the video form youtube so it can be uploaded to megaupload.com and diglo.com

it will be around forever that way we can spread the message about what happens when you want to mess with someone
[/quote]

That's already been done millions of times. The Beast [u]will[/u] live on.

[quote name='Evil Hero Neos' timestamp='1301850979' post='5111295']
The interview is somewhat inspiring. He did the right thing.
[/quote]
You can see he clearly caused some lasting damage to the bully. All he did was vent his anger, he's not some sort of hero for flipping out on a kid. Honestly, I can see the good elements to this, but it seems like a lot of people support this because of the lust for vengeance inside their own hearts, which is pretty frightening and doesn't speak well for the human condition. He picked a kid he was considerably larger than up and slammed him into the ground. Compare their actions.

Archived