Pokemon Academy 3 (Started/Accepting)

Squidward Tentacles

"I'm Alex, a Pokemon Breeder. And these, Milotic, Dragonite, Alakazam, Chancey, Mawile, AND the Tyranitar, are my Pokemon, outcomes of three years of Training and Moving through the ranks. I've had Alakazam and Dragonite since I was little, and Chancey was the third, only a little Happiny. For some reason-" He was cut off by a Glowing. "Chancey's evolving! After 5 years, you finally pull off the finish to my team. This little evolution, seals the fate!" He finishes as Blissey finishes. "Blissey!" She holds on to her egg, obviously gained more mother-like instincts.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Janie looked at the strange girl and her Pokemon. "Wow. Those are strong Pokemon." Janie said. "I-I'm Janie Iwata. And this is my Lillipup." Janie said to Samantha. Lillipup smiled at Samantha. "Ruff!" Janie put the dog Pokemon onto the ground. Janie pulled her Zapdos Yellow uniform out. "Mellow Yellow sweatshirt, huh?" she said to Samantha. Janie watched Samantha enter the dorm when a loud voice rang through the school. "I guess some one's egg hatched." Janie said. She pulled her new sweatshirt over her long, purple, hair and onto her body. Janie picked up Lillipup and the Zapdos Yellow Skirt. She looked at them. "I think these need to be shorter." Janie said pulling out a pair of scissors. She clipped the skirt until it was as short as the skirt she was already wearing. She packed them away and entered her dorm.

It was then Silver's time to introduce himself [b]"Hi there i'm Silver, and this is my partner Eevee."[/b] Eevee nodded, to imply that he was saying hello [b]"Eevee and Bagon, who recently hatched are the only pokemon i have on me."[/b] Silver then pets Eevee on the head [b]"I've had Eevee for 7 years and it hasn't evolved yet, but i like him just the way he is at the moment."[/b] Eevee smiled upon hearing this. [b]"I wanted to come here so i can learn more about pokemon and to catch some more pokemon so i can grow as a trainer myself."[/b]

"Go on, name it, Silver. Name the Bagon, if you want." Alex assurted. "I wonder, what other pokemon are out there, and why only six are allowed to be carried?" He said, pondering the rules made by the Pokemon Officals many years ago. He pulled out a Cookie and nibbled on it. He gave his Mawile, Alakazam, and Blissey a Cookie, gave Milotic some water food, and gave Dragonite, some food for large pokemon that grows when touched by Saliva. "I found it online. Apparently, the Pokefood Company makes this on Special Order, and I need the best for the Pokemon who are largest, like Metagross, Legendary Pokemon, and pokemon like Draco here." He petted Draco. "Giving nicknames is another to bond. Not bad ones, good, loving ones."

Uncaring of who exactly was around, Leona acted on her urge to pet the little Bagon she saw earlier, swiping it from the ground and giving it a big hug, before kissing it on the cheek and tickling it under his chin. About this time, Garchomp and Empoleon, who've also been wondering around the campus the entire time, have finally found her and approached cautiously, lest they'd be yelled at for randomly charging into the scene. Leona then set the Bagon back on the ground to run around in the garden again, before addressing her own two Pokemon.

"Don't worry guys, you'll have your own Bagon to play around with soon enough," Leona stated, calmly, "This one must already belong to someone, probably that big mouth that apparently had to yell his head off while I was having my beauty treatment!"

Leona turned to the group of trainers that were around the Bagon, who she barely paid any attention to before. She couldn't tell if they were generally surprised or if they were gawking at her two-piece bathing suit the whole time.

"[b]My Absol is the only pokemon with me.[/b]" said Vladimir, knowing that he was one of the few people here with 1 pokemon. "[b]I've had Absol for a couple of years in Fortree City[/b],". Vladimir soon watched the turn of events occur, first the introductions and then the evolution of Alex's Chansey. Then, the girl who was in the dorm ran up and hugged the Bagon. "Good greif, whats going on here?" he thought to himself, and he was about to leave when he had a sudden question. He turned to Alex. "[b]Alex, do you have any more eggs on you? You are a pokemon breeder, right?[/b]" asked Vladimir, trying to ignore the girl in the bathing suit. She seemed to tick off Vladimir for some reason.

Alex looked through his bag, there were two Eggs that misteriously appeared. "Oh, yes, for some reason, I have two in my bag. Here," He gave Vladimir a Pokemon Egg. "Take it. I'm not sure when this was laid, or when it will hatch. Just keep it in your vicinity at ALL times." He pulled out the other egg, and held it. "To guess the laying time, a while. This one with hatch soon. And by the looks of it," He looked at Vladimir's egg. "They are one in similar. So they will most likely be the same pokemon, a Bird Pokemon, to my hypothesis. But there's no time to check. Yours will hatch, tomorrow, maybe day after."

"I'm so bored" Age said to himself as he walked with his hands behind his head, "Where are all the people at!" For a while longer Age kept walking finding no one. He had looked almost everywhere, but yet no one. "Wait, today is the first day" Age said doing a facepalm " That's why I can't find anyone, I'm not even near the dorms." So Age went running toward the dorms not looking what's in front of him till BOOM!. " My bad I didn't see you there" he said. "Wait is that a Chan-de-lu-lure...AAHHHH!!" Age crawled away and then froze with fear. "Still the same" Jaime, who is Age's father and a teacher at the Academy, said while chuckling,"When are you going to get over that fear yours... Son, why wont you answer me?" Age started pointing at the Chandelure making a scared face at the same time. "Oh" Jaime responded returning his Chandelure "I forgot Chandelure was still out" Age then stood up cleaning himself of all the dust. "Why must you keep that pokemon out of its pokeball all the time" Age yelled back at Jaime. "So have you met any knew people yet?" Jaime asked Age while still chuckling at Age's fear. "Well if you want to know I was heading to the dorms to meet some until you scared my soul out of me." Age responded back,"So if you don't mind I'll be on my way. I'll see you in class" Age then kept running to the dorms until he got to a bunch of people and yelled " Hey dudes! I'm Age, and if you don't know this Articuno Blue dorm is now where I'm going to stay at."

Leona recognized Alex's voice immediately. That was probably the one that woke her up from her previously relaxed stance with a start. She felt she had to address him.

"So you're the one that woke me up?" Leona asked Alex, "Well would you mind keeping it down a notch? I was just in the middle of having the best spa I've ever had in my entire life... and to think I'd stop to see what this whole thing's about. I don't even..." Leona stopped short as her Empoleon squawked at her for some reason. She then why it did that for, resulting in it shrugging its shoulders. Shaking her head in disgust, Leona turned back to Alex.

OOC: Can this pokemon be Murkrow? Cause he only uses Dark Pokemon.

Vladimir kindly took the egg. "[b]Thank you, Alex. I will treasure this egg greatly.[/b]" he said, bowing to him and holding the egg deep in his hands. Absol stared at the egg, with curiousity in his eyes. Vladimir did not know much about eggs, but he knew that you had to keep eggs with you and that pokemon who hatched from eggs would occasionaly know baby moves. they could be weak moves like Double-Slap or powerful moves like Leaf Storm. Maybe this pokemon would learn something like Air Cutter or Drill Peck. Whatever it could be, he was sure it could be strong. Then, he looked at the girl who had started to talk to Alex. This girl was just not appealing to Vladimir, and he scowled as the girl faced Alex again.

Nilad Stepped into the Argument,
"Hey Stop Fighting," Nilad Said, "we should not fight, Alex aplogize to Leona."
Valar barked and takled Alex to the ground, "Valar, Get off of him, and say your sorry"
Nilad turned to alex and offered his hand, to help alex up "Sorry for Valar, he hates fights.

"The hell's wrong with you?" Leona spat at Vladimir, correctly assuming he was ticked off with her, before turning back to the group, "Well, should really introduce myself while I'm here. I'm Leona Xerophyte, cousin of Cynthia and future Pokemon Queen, and I expect everyone here to treat me as such!"

Empoleon once again interjected with a squawk, followed by a roar from Garchomp. Leona turned to the both of them, mouthing at them to shut up before commencing with her little speech.

"Now, these guys here are my Pokemon, Garchomp and Empoleon. Any questions?" Leona plastered herself between the two Pokemon, hardly intimidated by the fact that they were both more than a foot taller than her.

"Yes, I have one. Before I say it, put your Pokemon back in, I don't want them to hear this." He quickly put his Pokemon back in their Pokeballs. "Now, why does the "Daughter of the Pokemon Queen" have to be such a b****? Normally i'm a nice person, but with someone as arrogant and cocky as yourselves, I don't hold back to knock you down a rung on the ladder, even OFF the ladder. Sure, you have Sinnoh Pokemon, but who doesn't? I've raised many. What makes you think your better than what you really are? Was that how you were raised?" He shook his head. "What a shame."

Silver sighed as he had to watch this argument unfold, he then told Bagon to come closer, because he was going to give him a nickname [b]"Bagon, i'm going to call you Drago."[/b] Bagon liked the name it was given and Silver returned both Bagon and Eevee to their pokeballs, then he wanted to get involved into the argument and simply said [b]"i'm a nice guy too, but seriously if this is your normal attitude i'm not going to treat you with the respect you apparently deserve, now if you don't mind, i'm off to my room before this gets out of hand."[/b] Thus Silver walks off into the direction of his room, suddenly he stops as he heard a noise, he turns around and simply said [b]"oh wait...."[/b] with a paranoid look on his face.

"[b]I think you should be asking that to yourself, what the hell is wrong with you? Your just being a spoiled brat right now. We are not treating you like a queen if you act like this.[/b]" he said. Absol started to growl at Leona angrily. Vladimir wondered if Garchomp and Empoleon actually liked Leona, but neither were Dark-type pokemon, so he couldn't tell. Vladimir gripped his egg as he looked at Leona. He then noticed that Empoleon had a x4 weakness to electric and Garchomp had a x4 weakness to ice. He then faced Leora again. "[b]Now I think you should know that you aren't a queen right now. So that means you're just like everyone else at this school. And because of that, your attitude is pathetic.[/b]" he said, and he started to walk away.

Nilad's words were ingored and the group slowly dispersed, all but him and Leona, Nilad Introduced himself Leona "Hello, My name is Nilad and these are my pokemon," he said motioning to the Arcanine, Lucario, Raichu, Flygon, Torterra, Swampert. Come on gang Return he said Returning the pokemon to their pokeballs, all but Arcanine, "Valar doesn't have a pokeball My father trained him befor I did." Valar then proceeded to curl up to take a nap, for he knew when Nilad no longer his immiadate Watchful Eye.

Leona smirked as the vast majority of the group dispersed, leaving only Nadir to keep her company. But she had to admit that Absol that Vladimir had was getting on her nerves, as was the guy himself. All of a sudden she grew eager to prove that she in fact was very capable of being a Pokemon Queen.

"Oh well, at least you of all people know how to treat a lady," Leona told Nadir after a brief sigh, "Now if only you were the one in Moltres Red instead of that other jackass with that stupid Absol. He's no different than the rest of the pricks I've had to face... and hand their asses to. By the way, you're more than welcome to take a look at all the trophies I've won for the past 3 years if you like. Just hope that bastard hasn't stolen any of them or damaged any of them."

With that, Leona turned to leave. Just as she did so, she found a small girl that was wearing a blue dress. This girl had blue eyes and brown hair, and seemed to be looking for something, perhaps a building of some sort.

"Hey uh... you don't... happen to know where the Zapdos Yellow is, do you?" the small girl asked, stuttering. Leona shrugged her shoulders at first, but then suddenly had an epiphany of seeing it somewhere.

"Try looking for a big yellow building or something," Leona responded.

Alex I. walked quickly up the winding path around the mountain, his Haxorus following. "Haxy," He murmured toward the Pokemon. "Are you ready for some intense training?" The large dragon roared its agreement. "Good," Alex I. said. "You're gonna need to be... this mountain is said to have some of the strongest Ice-types living at its peak." The dragon put its arms behind his head, as if to say, "Relax...!" "Don't give me that look, Haxy." Alex I. said comically. Then, as they neared the peak, they heard a rumbling noise and a roar. "Abomaaaaaaaaa!" They looked up and saw an Ambomasnow glaring menacingly toward them. It roared again, and threw a ball of ice toward them. "Haxorus," Alex I. growled. "Aerial Ace!" Haxorus jumped into the air and attempted to strike it, but the Abomasnow threw another ice ball, hitting Haxorus. "No!" Alex I. shouted. "Get up, Haxy! Please..." Haxorus staggered up, and then, they turned around and saw Mary running toward him. "Alex!" She shouted.

(Any Articuno Blue student, please respond.)

"Go! Dragonite!" Came from Alex as his Dragon Pokemon flew up to fight Abomasnow. "DRACO METEOR!" He yelled as a meteor started to hone in on the Abomasnow, edging closer and closer. "Go, Mawile! Use your mouth to throw the rock! Dragonite, Siesmic Toss!" Dragonite started to grab Abomasnow, and throw him high in the air, flying up to grab him and spin. "Drill him! Quick, Alex I, after my Dragonite uses Seismic Toss, catch the Abomasnow!" He said as the Meteor slammed Abomasnow on the head, and he was thrown to the ground. "NOW!"

"Thanks, Alex!" Alex I. shouted. "Pokeball, go!" Alex I. threw a pokeball at the abomasnow. It opened up, and the Abomasnow was captured in a bright red light, and was consumed by the pokeball. The ball fell on the ground, and rocked three times before being caught. "Yeah!" Alex I. said. "Haxy, we got an Abomasnow! Thanks, Alex!" Alex I. hopped on top of Haxorus and laughed maniacally. "This [i]is[/i] a good place to train! Say, Alex," Alex I. said. "Would you like to train with us? This place is ideal for dragon training."
Haxorus leaped into the air and said something to Dragonite. "It's got the most powerful ice-types, so it may be worth your while," At that, Alex I. and Haxorus quickly ran up the mountain trail, and shouted, "If you're comin', race ya there!"

(CE please continue)

"Oh, i'm Comin! Just you wait, let's catch some Pokemon!" He said as his pokemon were released except Milotic. Alex rode on Dragonite as Alakazam meditated. Mawile hitched a ride on Tyranitar, and Blissey just went straight back into the Pokeball, as she wasn't a fast runner. The mountain got more and more snow on it, and Alex put on his portable Heavy Jacket, Scarf, and sunglasses to protect himself from the cold. His mouth was still open, to yell commands. "Dragonite, spew a little fire in our path!" He commanded. "Mawile, STOP EATING THE YELLOW SNOW!"

Alex I. charged up the mountain on Haxorus, with Alex and Dragonite close in pursuit. "Heh, you ain't gonna catch us!" Alex I. shouted. "I trained Haxorus for awesome speed! Go, Haxy!" Haxorus ran even faster, and soon, they passed a curve in the mountain and they couldn't see Alex or Dragonite. "Heh! We'll win yet!" They were nearing the top, and they could see a large cave ahead of them. "That was eaaaaaa-" Alex I. shouted, but then, they heard a menacing growl. "Beaaaaar..." It growled. "Beaar..." As they neared the top, they saw a large Beartic. "Oh... crap!"

(CE continue plz.)

"Hey um, didn't catch your name back there," Leona queried to the small girl, who blushed in response.

"My name?" the girl stuttered, "It's... uh... Diana Teri,"

"Oh, that's a cute name," Leona remarked, "I'm Leona Xerophyte, and I'm gonna be [i]the[/i] Pokemon Queen, just like my cousin Cynthia... or not, according to some jerk that just happened to show his ugly face in front of me..."

"Why, is it that hard to accomplish such a feat?" Diana asked.

"Nah, I've got this in the bag," Leona answered cockily, "I've just gotta beat down some more trainers, and I've got one in mind if you couldn't tell, maybe catch a few more Pokemon, train my Garchomp and Empoleon up a bit more, perhaps add some more trophies to my collect... wait a minute, didn't we just pass something?"

Both girls turned back behind themselves to view the Zapdos Yellow dorm. It was indeed a huge yellow building as Leona described earlier. Diana stepped towards the building whilst Leona veered off in a different direction.

"Hey, aren't you coming inside?" Diana asked.

"Can't," Leona responded, "I'm in Moltres Red."

"But... there might be so many people in there... I can't go in there by myself," Diana stuttered.

"Relax, you'll be fine," Leona reassured her, before jogging her way to her own dorm, "I'll see you round."

"WAIT!!" Diana screamed back, but not before Leona disappeared in the distance, "Oh well, here goes nothing," Diana opened the door as silently as possible, before sneaking inside and trying to avoid making a noise.

(Zapdos Yellow students, if you may respond please)

"Incinerate!" He yelled as Dragonite spewed flame onto the Beartic, setting it on fire. "Alakazam, Psychic to hold him as the incineration continues, and Go Milotic! Use Ice Beam and get back in your pokeball." Milotic did as she was told and used Ice Beam to freeze the ground. "I got this one, I want to actually breed it to get it's pre-evolution to train it well. It's harder to train as a Beartic, but I will stand up to the challenge. Dragonite, stop! Alakazam, use the full power of your Psychic!" Alakazam did as told, then Alex through a Heal Ball. 1, 2, 3...

(Blaze, you get to choose if I caught it or not)

Nilad was walking down the lane, and saw a a man with three pokeballs. Nilad went over to talk to the man, "Hey, Sir anything I can do for you?" "Why, Yes, You can; take one these pokeballs to train, okay I choose This one. He picked up the Pokeball on the right, and it opened It was a Snivy, The man disapeared. Nilad's New Snivy was a Girl he Nickname it Snivia, And then he put it back into a pokeball and it was sent to his Pc, Nilad Went to his Valar at his side, Valar was always with Nilad, and switched Flygon with his New Snivy, Snivia. Nilad the Called Snivia out of her pokeball, and Introduced it to Valar, Valar sniffed it, "Arca" Valar said, Meaning that it was a hatchling, or a new pokemon, Snivia Curled up to sleep, Nilad Called Snivia back and said, Snivia the Snivy welcome to my team.

Archived