Pokemon Academy 3 (Started/Accepting)

Squidward Tentacles

OOC: So we can catch pokemon now? Well, if Abomasnow and Beartic are okay, then I'm catching Tyranitar.

Vladimir walked through the forest with Absol. How he lost went the wrong way and walked into the forest without knowin it, he didn't know. All he knew is that, while he was here, he could catch some pokemon. Holding the egg, he ran forward, looking for some Dark-type pokemon. All he saw were Kakuna hanging off trees. He sighed as a Butterfree flew through the trees and a few Pansage were in a tree. After a few more minutes of walking, he saw something. "Ab!" said Absol. "[b]Hey look, we got out of the forest[/b]" he said, looking at the trees behind him and Absol. Looking forward, he saw a few mountains, and some were filled with snow. He could see a small flame at the top of one snowy mountain. It seemed like an Incinerate or A Flamethrower (*cough*Dragonite*cough*). Curious, he walked up to the mountain. "[b]Ready Absol?[/b]" he asked. "Absol..." he said, and together, they walked up the snowy mountain. He got cold as he was walking up the mountain. Snow covered them multiple times, and as they got higher, it got colder. He was soon worried about the eggs safety, so he retreated into a tall cave.

Running inside, he sighed as he and Absol sat down. However, something came up from the shadows. Vladimr looked at it. It was a Tyranitar. "[b]Oh crap...[/b]" he said.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meanwhile, back at the Moltres Red dorm, Leona too was preparing for a trip up to the mountains, first changing out of her bathing suit and donning some warmer clothing, more specifically back into her school uniform. She then equipped a handful of Poke Balls before making sure nothing was damaged or stolen and then locking the door. Perhaps she was hoping to catch a Walrein or some other Ice-type Pokemon. Garchomp and Empoleon followed, the former being reluctant to do so.

Leona travelled her way up the mountains, but before she got too far, she found several bushes full of Yache Berries, and decided to pick some of them for Garchomp to eat while she was up here. Garchomp thought he'd try one. He wasn't too keen on the taste of the berry, but figured he'd regret taking one in case an Ice attack came his way from a wild Pokemon.

"Heh," Alex I. said. "That was pretty cool," Alex I. was staring at Alex, who was clutching the pokeball that held the Beartic. "Nice Incinerate," Alex I. said, very impressed. "But still, i bet if we faced off," He looked over at Haxorus. "Haxy and I would beat ya." Haxorus blew a pillar of flames into the air in agreement. "Well anyway, good job." Alex I. pulled his hoodie tighter, as it was very cold. "So, should we go on in the cave?" Alex I. asked. "My uncle, the principal, says students are allowed in there," Haxorus was extra happy and blew a larger pillar into the air. "There's a legend that says that deep in the cave, there are three chambers. One near the top, the second in the middle, and the third at bottom. In the first chamber, lies Cobalion, the second, Regice, and the third, Reshiram, and there are actually two rooms in the third. The second room holds Zekrom. It's said that whoever is able to get the pokemon to trust them will be able to unlock a [i]fourth[/i] chamber, one that contains Kyurem. So it may be worth our while,"

(Chris, please respond)

So a few minutes later, Vladimir found himself dodging Dark Pulses from an extra angry Tyranitar by flipping out of the way. He wasn't perpared for any of this, he was cold, he had an egg, and he was being attacked. Not cool. "[b]Absol, Razor Wind![/b]" he aid as a Dark Pulse flew at Absol. The scythe on Absol's head started to glow white as he swung his head, sending out a white cresent blade of energy at the Dark Pulse. Destroying it, it hit Tyranitar on the chest, but it barly did a thing. "[b]Ok, Absol, I got an idea. Let's run[/b]" he said, holding the egg as he ran out of the cave opening with Absol following him. He heard the rumble of Tyranitar following him as Vladimr ran up the seep snowy mountain. Snow boarded the path up, so he had Absol use Razor Wind to blow it away. However, even with this, he was still extremey cold as he had put all of his jackets around the egg for it's protection. Staggering, he realized that he may have lost that angry Tyranitar. "[b]That would have been a nice pokemon to catch...[/b]" said Vladimir. He noticed that he had reached the top, and all he had saw were a few Snorunt and a Cubchoo. Gasping, he leaned on a nearby tree. Absol nudged up gainst him and the egg, and he soon heard noises. Looking around, he saw Alex and another boy talking. He listened in on what they were saying. When ready, he walked up to them. "[b]Oh thank god do you know how cold it is? You know there's a wild Tyranitar that just almost killed me. Anyway, I've heard that too. I've actually encountered a Regi-[/b]" he started to say, but a roar cut him off. "[b]Oh no...[/b]" he said. A Tyranitar, undoubtfully the same one from before, rose up and roared right at Vladimir and Absol. "[b]Oh fudgecake[/b]".

Alex I. turned to see a large Tyranitar standing in front of Vladimir. "Hoooly crap..." Alex I. took out a Pokeball. "Go, Serperior!" A large, long, green snake-like Pokemon appeared. "Serperior, leaf tornado!" The Pokemon whirled around, and it released a vortex of leaves that enveloped the Tyranitar. When it was released, it looked, somehow, unscathed. "Well, I guess i'll try a different strategy!" Alex I. shouted. "Go, Dewott!" a medium-sized sea otter-like Pokemon appeared. "Dewott, razor shell!" Dewott took the shell off of its chest and threw it at the Tyranitar. It seemed to do more damage than Serperior's attack, making it fall. "HOW?!" Alex I. yelled. "Anyway, here's your chance, Vlad!"

(Ty, please respond)

Now that she was done picking Yache Berries, Leona moved on up the mountain. For a brief second, a Tyranitar caught her eye. It seemed to be trying to battle two Pokemon at once, at least one them being Alex I's. Leona was thinking about watching the battle unfold, but decided against it, thinking that he'd do just fine on his own.

She continued to trek up the mountain until something else caught her eye; a waterfall that cut through the path she was on and shot straight down into an icy-cool lake. If those Walreins were going to be anywhere, they'd be somewhere in that lake. Excited, Leona ran down the side of the mountain, failing to pay attention to where she was going, slipping on a sheet of ice and screaming her way down the mountainside as gravity took over from there.

"Aaaaooowww, should've thought this through..." Leona moaned hoarsely as she finally awoke from a short coma that she slipped into. Blood was seeping out in various places in her body, and several of her bones were broken on impact with the cliff side. Her vision took a while to correct itself, but once it did, Leona found herself surrounded by Walreins. She counted about 20 of them before searching desperately for her two Pokemon.

"Hoooly f***, should've really thought this through.... um, Garchomp? Empoleon? ANYONE??!!"

Alex threw out his Milotic, and to make it harder for Tyranitar, it used Ice Beam to freeze the Tyranitar. "Now, Vlad. It's rare to see a Tyranitar in the wild. And obviously there may be a colony nearby. They may look alone, but occasionally, they pack up for the Larvitars." He said, knowing he was right. He returned his Milotic, but heard Leona's scream. "Wait for me, I heard a scream!" He said as he threw Milotic back out, most Ideal for traveling in this area. He travelled down the mountain, eventually finding a blood trail. "Milotic, follow the Bloodtrail!" Milotic used the blood to propel herself down to Leona. He returned Milotic and brought out Dragonite. "Leona, your gonna be okay."

"[b]Go Pokeball![/b]" he said as the pokeball soarded through the air onto the Tyranitars head, and the tiny machine opened up and the huge monster dispelled into the corners of the ball. Landing on a rock, it shook once. Then again. And again. And it then stopped. He had caught that thing. "[b]Thanks Alex. You too Dewott and Milo-[/b]" he started, but he heard a scream. But Breeder Alex was following it. Hmm...He recognized it somewhere. Oh yeah! It was that annoying girl...he forgot her name, but it didn't matter anyway. "[b]I'll be back too,[/b]" he said, and he handed him the egg. "[b]You mind holding onto this for a while?[/b]" he asked, and, before he answered, he motioned for Absol as he ran down the mountain, jumping down rock and rock following Alex. Soon, they found the girl surrounded by Walrein. She looked like several bines were broken. Oh yeah, her name was Leona. Sliding down, he looked at Alex. "[b]I can distract the Walrein. You just get Leona to safety and then help me,[/b]" he said as he slid down some more to the Walrein. "[b]Tyranitar, come on out[/b]" he said, and the frozen Tyranitar came out. Oh great. "[b]Absol, Night Slash[/b]" he said. Absol's scythe on his head glew misty black and he swooped on the ice, breaking it in half. Better. Of course, he couldn't really attack them without Leona being out of harms way. After all, a Dark Pulse from Tyranitar could possibly push her down the mountain.

Alex I., along with all the others, heard the scream, too. "This isn't good..." He murmured softly. Haxorus nodded. "Well, Haxy, let's go!" Alex jumped on his Haxorus, and the sped down the mountain trail, following Vlad and Alex. Soon, they came upon the blood trail as well, and they followed it. They came to the small lake, and they saw Leona surrounded by the Walrein. Alex I. took out a Pokeball, and threw it up in the air. "Go, Zebstrika!" He shouted. A large, zebra-like Pokemon appeared. "Zebstrika, Volt Tackle, but stop when you get halfway through!" The Zebstrika charged into the group of Walrein, electric energy pulsing through its body, and it hit at least five of them, skidding to a stop next to Leona. Alex I., still on Haxorus, shouted out, "Don't move!" And then, Alex I. and Haxorus charged into the fray, and as soon as they were in the middle of the group, Alex I. outstretched a hand to Leona, and said, "Hop on!" He then turned to Zebstrika, and commanded, "Zebstrika, clear out a path with Volt Tackle!" Zebstrika charged through some more Walrein so that they could get out.

(Stalfos and the others, please respond)

"[b]Tyranitar, Hyper Beam! Absol, get up here![/b]" said Vladimir, who was now on Tyranitars shoulder. Tyranitar shot the Walrein down with a powerful beam of energy. Walrein were shot down by this Hyper Beam, making it easier for Zebstrika's Volt Tackle to work. Meanwhile, Absol jumped up onto Tyranitar's head. "[b]Night Slash![/b]" Vladimir said, and Absol took a leap towards the Walrein and his scythe slashed the remaining Walrein. This attack let the others get out of the Walrein blockade. "[b]Let's get out of here![/b]" he said to them, and, he had Tyranitar use some Dark Pulses to clear away the remaining Walrein as they climbed higher, back to where they had been.

"Hey, I wanted to catch one of..." Leona started, before realizing that she should've been grateful that the others were all here in the first place, "...never mind, I'm just glad you're all here. Now... does anyone mind helping me up?"

Just then, a Walrein that was performing its Ice Ball attack rolled its way towards the gang, followed by an equally large group of Walreins appearing to still be on the offensive...

(Note: The Ice Ball will be at 480 Base Power by the time it reaches our characters)

As Vlad's Dark Pulse scattered the remaining Walrein, Alex I. turned and shouted, "Nice!" He then told Leona, "We have to go!" He pulled her up, and they sped off down the mountain. "This place is dangerous..." He murmured under his breath. As they went farther down the mountain, nearing the middle, a large group of Weavile surrounded them. "God damn it!" Alex I. shouted. "Haxorus, Fire Blast!" Haxorus blasted the Weavile with a large flame, but most of them jumped out of the way. "Oh, hell no..." He looked behind them, but could see no one. "Vlad! Alex! We could use some help!"

(Any of the others, please respond)

Vladimir, meanwhile, was in his own problem: a bunch of Beartic were attacking him and Tyranitar with a Slash attack. Tyranitar's Dark Pulse hit them, but they kept coming back. He saw Leona and Alex ride away while being chased, and they were soon out of sight. He had to help them, but he couldn't get rid of the Beartic. Absol tried helping by using Razor Wind, but that didn't work either. One Beartic aimed a Sheer Cold at Tyranitar, and he shot a Hyper Beam through it. However, even if the Sheer Cold was gone, where the attack hit was quite worrysome. Tyranitar had been facing the huge snowy part of the mountain, and when he hit it, the very top peak of the mountain was destroyed, and a huge avalanche was coming down the huge mountain. The avalance was a mile from them, and it was coming at a fast pace. "[b]RUN![/b]" he screamed as Tyranitar used Crunch on one of the Beartic and ran. He couldn't see the Beartic as the Tyranitar ran faster and faster. The avalanche was also coming down extremely fast, and he could actually see it, maing Vladimir worry so much you could see water coming down his face. Luckily, he saw a pack of Weavile chasing the others. "[b]Tyranitar, Stone Edge[/b]" he said, and Tyranitar grew stones that surrounded him. The Weavile saw this and ran away. Tyranitar growled at them and stopped, successfully driving of the bully Weavile. "[b]Guys, I accidently started an avalanche. We have got to go! [/b]" said Vladimir, but the avalanche was approaching. "[b]Lets Go![/b]" he said, running.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

Using its Outrage attack, Garchomp barrelled through the first half of the group of Weaviles. Empoleon, rearing up from behind him, fired a few Flash Cannons at the remaining Weaviles, scattering them instantly.

"Well you guys sure got here just in time, didn't you?" Leona asked her two Pokemon gleefully, hugging both of them at the same time, "Now let's get off this stupid mountain before someone else breaks a bone or..."

Before Leona could finish this sentence, the sound of Weaviles being barrelled through by an Ice Ball coming from a Walrein caught her ears. She turned round to see the Walrein collide with the cliff face.

"Alright Walrein, this is the last straw!" Leona called, "Empoleon, use Hydro Cannon on that thing!"

Empoleon shot a ball of water straight at the Walrein. It easily survived the attack, but it suffered just enough damage for Leona to attempt a capture. She reached for a Poke Ball on her belt.

"Poke Ball! GoooOOOOW!! F***!!" Leona threw the ball with her broken arm, having failed to pay attention to which arm she was using. But as the Poke Ball was trying to contain the Pokemon, it rolled its way down the mountain.

"Argh..." Leona whimpered, "I would get that, but my arm's not the only thing that's stuffed!"

(OOC Note: Adding a few more lines of dialogue below in response to Ty's avalanche)

Leona then turned to Vlad, having just heard his worryingly bad news. An avalanche was on its way she felt certain they were going to be devoured by it. But just when all of her hope was lost, the Poke Ball that was used to capture Walrein collided with a tree, causing Walrein to be ejected from it.

"Hey, I've got an idea, so listen up!" Leona commanded, "Everyone grab a hold of Empoleon! Empoleon, use Grass Knot on Walrein's tail, but DON'T hurt him."

Empoleon summoned a lasso made of grass, and tossed it down to Walrein, tightening it once it was on its tail.

"Walrein, use Defense Curl if you can hear me!" Leona shouted. Walrein curled up into a ball immediately. It was good to know Leona's voice could be heard over the avalanche.

"Alright, now use Ice Ball! Hang on guys, this is gonna be a rough ride!"

As the avalanche barreled toward them, Alex I., following Leona's orders, grabbed onto Empoleon and held tight. "Brr..." He murmured. "This is cold... and I've camped at Lake Acuity for years..." It's true. It was cold, even for the one that had weathered ten-thousand snowstorms. (Note: not really, but it's been close.) He felt the need to draw his hoodie tighter, but knowing if he did, he would likely be swept away. "I... think... Emboar could... handle... this...!" He shouted. "Go, Emboar! Use Heat Wave!" He threw a Pokeball into the air, and out came an Emboar. It roared, and suddenly, it became warm, and the avalanche seemed to melt away. "Nice, Emboar!" Alex I. shouted, letting go of Empoleon. As he got up, however, he slipped, and did the splits. "Owwwwweeeeeeeeee!" He yelled.

(Continue, please>"

Janie walked out of the Zapdos Yellow dorm wearing her yellow outfit. "Great day, huh?" she said to her Lillipup. Lillipup smiled. Janie looked at a small field of bushes. "Let's catch us a friend!" she yelled. Lillipup barked. A Spinda with a skull shape on her back appeared from the bushes. "Whoa!" Janie said pulling out her PokeDex. "Spinda, the Spot Panda Pokémon. Spinda uses its seemingly clumsy movements to confuse its opponents. It is said that no two Spinda have the same pattern of spots." the PokeDex said. "Cool! You're mine!" Janie said. "Lillipup use Take Down!" she yelled. Her Lillipup attacked.

Tyler, the second E4, walked up to the Pokemon Academy with his Vaporeon. "The first day is always the greatest, huh?" Tyler said. "I remember when you where an Eevee and we when here." he said. Vaporeon gave Tyler a smile and they continued walking to the school.

Janie walked back to the courtyard of the Zapdos Yellow dorm with Lillipup and her new Spinda. "Excited, Spinda? School with Pokemon can't be any better!"

Walrein rolled down the hill with its Ice Ball attack, taking Empoleon and everyone that was holding on with it. Garchomp followed the two Pokemon, although it had to run as fast as it could in order to catch up. But everyone managed to get down to the bottom of the mountain without any significant incidents.

"Alright, we all got down here safely enough," Leona stated, "Now we just need to find a hospital or something..."

Leona then searched around for one. However, she wasn't able to confirm that there was one to be seen. Then again this probably was because she stayed in one spot, but any movement she made would likely do more harm than good.

Meanwhile, Diana explored the Zapdos Yellow dorm, still trying to keep as silent as possible as she'd rather not disturb anyone. She then sat down somewhere in the hallway and observed the two Poke Balls that contained her Conkeldurr and Drifblim.

Up in the mountain, Taro had finished his daily training, and hiked his way down to the bottom when something caught his eye, a blood trail down the side of the mountain. He deduced that someone must've slipped on the very patch of ice that he was standing on. The trail seemed to go on for miles, but the blood seemed to be at its most abundant down at the lake.

"Ninetales, come on out," Taro declared, releasing a white fox-like Pokemon with nine tails from his Pokeball. Ninetales took a whiff of the blood, and then pointed her nose down at the very base of the mountain. Perhaps this was to indicate that the person who suffered the accident managed to make it down.

"All the way down there, huh?" Taro queried, "OK, let's bring Charizard out now." An orange lizard-like Pokemon with two large wings and a flame at the end of its tail had appeared, roaring in pride. Taro and Ninetales hopped on its back.

"Charizard, fly down to the base of the mountain, and hurry!" Charizard took off into the air, flying down to where he was directed.

"Leona," Alex I. said, concerned. "You're hurt..." He took out something from his back pack. "Here, this'll help." He told her, bandaging her arm. "Now," Alex I. said, taking out a Pokeball. "You probably shouldn't move around too much... It's probably best that I take you to the infirmary." He threw the Pokeball in the air. "Go, Haxorus!" Out came the large dragon pokemon, and Alex I. motioned to Leona. "Get on," He told her, and he pulled her up. "Haxy and I'll take you there... Haxorus is faster than most Pokemon, so we'll be there in no time," Haxorus ran off, toward the campus. "I'll see you later, guys!" He shouted back at Vlad and Alex.

luke arrived on the Island, after cursing at the ferry man for stopping at the bar, then getting drunk. Luke adorned his Articuno Blue uniform, and sent out Croagunk. He decided to train a little bit, maybe catch another Pokemon. He walked through the forest, and apparently, he had walked into a group of Nuzleaf's territory. He and Croagunk ran, while Croagunk used swagger on some of the nearby pokemon, making them run into each other. Luke, had forgoten that he wasn't looking forward a little too late. He ran into the Shiftry. The Pokemon told the other Nuzleafs to back off, and Luke asked it if the two of them could battle. The Shiftry nodded, and used Foul Play, but Croagunk quickly sidestepped. Croagunk, had been trained to do this, and eventually, Shiftry became tired of it, and used Hyper Beam at close range. "Croagunk!" Luke yelled running to catch him. "You did great. Return. Now! Go, Manti!" The Pokemon emerged, with a remoraid under its wing. "Use Aerial Ace!" The Pokemon was hurt, but not hurt enough. It charged, using take down. "Manti, Jump into the air and use Ice Beam!" The Siftry was frozen in place, and Luke decided that it was weak enough to catch. "Go! Heal Ball!" The ball clicked three times, and stopped. Luke picked it up, and decided to nickname it Leafa. Then a group of enraged Nuzleaf charged at Luke, and Luke sent out all of his pokemon, save Croagunk. "Alright! It's now or never!"

Flying overhead with his Charizard, Taro managed to catch a glimpse of the fall victim. It was Leona, and she was hanging on to Alex I.'s Haxorus that was running towards the infirmary. Taro figured Alex I. at least had the right idea.

"OK Charizard, keep going till we get to those trees," Taro instructed, pointing to a collection of trees that were in Haxorus' path, "And then use Air Slash!"

Charizard slashed in front of him, creating a mass of energy that was sent flying at the trees. They were all chopped at the base, creating a somewhat clear path ahead of Haxorus.

Alex adjusted his glasses, and yelled, "Dragonite, keep with Charizard. Use Aerial Ace to knock through the trees!" Dragonite nodded and heeded his order. He used one continuous Aerial Ace, knocking through trees and knocking a Pokemon Egg out of a lonely tree, which Alex caught. "An Egg!" He smiled as Dragonite halted to help Haxorus. "Alex I, I think I can get back faster! Throw Leona to me!!!" His order was clear. Dragonite was a swift flier, which Alex knew was a little faster than Haxorus, but in this means, it all added up.

Alex I. noticed Alex swoop down on Dragonite. "Hold on!" Alex shouted. "I probably shouldn't throw her!" He looked over to Leona. "Haxy, jump!" He instructed Haxorus. Haxorus could jump high, but never this high. Haxorus jumped right up, about three feet above Alex and Dragonite. As they fell down about three seconds later, Alex I. handed Leona over as quickly as he could. "She probably won't bleed to much," Alex I. told him. "I bandaged her up before we took off. Anyway, we'll be there as soon as we can!" They landed, and they ran away as fast as Haxorus could go, (Which was pretty fast.).

(Guys, please continue)

Alex soared above the trees, and used Dragonbreath to boost speed, and knock Dragonite smack into the square. Except, Alex somehow jumbled the Pokeball to return Dragonite, the Egg, and Leona. "WHERE'S THE INFIRMARY?!" Alex yelled as he ran aimlessly through the halls, eventually finding the Infirmary after twelve run-ins, one punch to the face, a kiss on the cheek from a Moltres Red Girl, and another Egg from a Zapdos Yellow Guy. "*Panting* Finally. Please, this Zapdos Yellow girl was injured in the Mountains." He said as he wrapped a bow on the egg, wrote "For Leona, from Alex." And left, about to faint from exhaustion.

Jacob Selan, the youngest, yet strongest of the Elite Four, was walking through the forest as he saw trees falling, then the Weavile chasing Vladimir. "VLADIMIR?!" He exclaimed, and ran with Absol to help him. "Landon, Fire Blast!"

Luke saw some guy on a Dragonite, holding an injured girl. He would help, but he was sorrounded by Nuzleaf. "Pupitar! Dark Pulse. Manti! Use Ice Beam on the Ground around us!" Manti carried out the attack, and Nuzleaf were either stuck to the ground or slipping and sliding around. Tha dark pulse knocked over multiple Nuzleaf. Though the acual move didn't hurt, the blast knocked them down, hurting them very much. "Now, Dugtrio Use Tri-Shake!" Luke waited in anticipation. this was the first time Dugtrio had used the Earthquake an Tri-Attack combo. The erth shook a mile around, and lightining, fire, and ice shot up from the ground all around them, causing all the Nuzleafs to retreat. Luke then returned everyone but Dugtrio, and ran to the man on the Dragonite, who dismounted and ran into the building.He followed the man into the infirmary and said to the man. "What happened to her? She looks badly hurt, and very pretty as well." He was right. the girl looked very pretty, despite the fact she was badly hurt.

"I'm in Moltres Red!" shouted Leona, those being the final words before she was taken inside to be looked at.

Meanwhile, Taro was nearby, already having landed on the ground next to the infirmary with Charizard and Ninetales. Returning the two Pokemon to their Poke Balls, Taro turned back to go up into the mountains again.

'She should be fine now,' he thought, 'Should really get back to training.'

Archived