One for Five

AgentBlaze117

This card is AWESOME with monsters in the Graveyard. If you have Five of the best cards you have ithe Graveyard, activate this card to bring them out! Rate, please.[img]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/310/353561m.jpg[/img] Lore:Activate when you have only 1 monster on the field. Select 5 monsters in your Graveyard. Tribute the monster on the field, then Special Summon the monsters you selected.

this is way too OP'ed its even better than monster reborn as a matter of fact it is MONSTER REBORN ON CRACK! Summoning 5 monster with the cost of 1 monster on your field sounds a little to easy in my standards, especially since I have a Dark deck that has high leveled monsters that can be special summoned from the graveyard. maybe if you had a life point cost or a destruction of monster cost like. "During the End phase of the turn you activated this card, destroy all special summoned monsters you control." other that that nice pic and i give this a [b]8/10[/b].

[quote name='Draxon' timestamp='1300236345' post='5076033']
this is way too OP'ed its even better than monster reborn as a matter of fact it is MONSTER REBORN ON CRACK! Summoning 5 monster with the cost of 1 monster on your field sounds a little to easy in my standards, especially since I have a Dark deck that has high leveled monsters that can be special summoned from the graveyard. maybe if you had a life point cost or a destruction of monster cost like. "During the End phase of the turn you activated this card, destroy all special summoned monsters you control." other that that nice pic and i give this a [b]8/10[/b].
[/quote]

The Toonzaki stuff does not work. and thx for that rating.

P.s. I think the Toonzaki stuff does not work because I live in Canada.

[quote name='Draxon' timestamp='1300237282' post='5076074']
makes since. and i can' belive you like to see yu-gi-oh episodes. Well its fine i can tell you this, its just the battle between Marik and Bakura. but yea np i love to be a critic and the card is a little OP'ed add one of those costs i stated and you should be good.
[/quote]

Thanks. Hay, I will add you to my friends list.

[quote name='BattleDuelist' timestamp='1300237095' post='5076069']
The Toonzaki stuff does not work. and thx for that rating.

P.s. I think the Toonzaki stuff does not work because I live in Canada.
[/quote]

the toonzaki? i think it should work because i live in canada too and in the city that originated by Ojabuay Tribe =_=

o-o uh...WAY too OP. Maybe if it was like.
"Activate when you have only 1 monster on the field and no hand. Pay half your life points. Select 5 monsters in your Graveyard. Tribute the monster on the field, then Special Summon the monsters you selected. At the end of the turn destroy all monsters special summoned this way."
(excuse my OCG errors...its 3am <_< )

Archived