Mainspring Archetype

[color="#FF8C00"][b]|Mainspring Soldier|[/b]
|EARTH|Warrior•Effect|Level 4|
|ATK|1800|DEF|1200|
|Activate during your Main Phase. Until the End Phase, this card's Level is increased by 1, and it gains 400 ATK. You can use this effect only once while this card remains face-up on the field.|

[b]|Mainspring Magician|[/b]
|FIRE|Spellcaster•Effect|Level 4|
|ATK|600|DEF|1800|
|If the effect of a "Mainspring" monster is activated, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Mainspring" monster from your Deck. You can use this effect only once while this card remains face-up on the field.|

[b]|Mainspring Dog|[/b]
|EARTH|Beast•Effect|Level 3|
|ATK|1200|DEF|900|
|Activate during your Main Phase. Until the End Phase, this card's Level is increased by 2, and it gains 600 ATK. You can use this effect only once while this card remains face-up on the field.|

[b]|Mainspring Snail|[/b]
|WATER|Aqua•Effect|Level 2|
|ATK|100|DEF|2000|
|Activate during your Main Phase. Select 1 Set card on the field and return it to its owner's hand. You can use this effect only once while this card remains face-up on the field.|

[b]|Mainspring Juggler|[/b]
|WIND|Psychic•Effect|Level 4|
|ATK|1700|DEF|1000|
|If this card battles an opponent's monster, you can destroy that monster at the end of Damage Step. You can use this effect only once while this card remains face-up on the field.|
[/color]
[b]|Mainspring Armored Zenmeister|[/b]
|EARTH|Machine•Exceed•Effect|Rank 4|
|ATK|1900|DEF|1500|
|2 Level 4 monsters|
|This card gains 300 DEF for each Exceed Material Monster on it. Once per turn, you can remove 1 of this card's Exceed Material Monsters to flip 1 face-up monster on the field to face-down Defense Position. During the End Phase, that monster is changed to face-up Attack Position.|

[color="#00FF00"][b]|Mainspring Manufacture|[/b]
|Continuous Spell Card|
|Once per turn, if the effect of a "Mainspring" monster is activated, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Mainspring" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

[b]|Legendary Mainspring|[/b]
|Quick-Play Spell Card|
|All face-up "Mainspring" monsters you control are flipped to face-down Defense Position.|[/color]

[color="#FF00FF"][b]|Over Wrench|[/b]
|Normal Trap Card|
|Select 1 "Mainspring" monster on the field. Its ATK and DEF are doubled, and it is returned to its owner's hand during the End Phase of this turn. You can activate only 1 "Over Wrench" per turn.|[/color]

To be released in GENF. Discuss

I'm surprised that Snail only returns Set cards. I would assume that it could bounce face-ups so that you could reuse your Wind-Ups. Their Black Whirlwind is awesome and their Limiter Removal is awesome with the actual Limiter Removal.

I plan to use Over Wrench to bounce an empty Zenmaister and Re-Exceed later. Since this deck can pump out Exceeds like clockwork, using Limiter Removal in the deck seems like a good idea to me.

Snail + Zenmeister to bounce Synchros.

Magician makes this deck IMO. You have a bunch of options to pay with when you have a wound up Magician.

One of my favorite new archetypes, you're going to see me sport an avatar change for these guys.

Archived