1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1 Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste
1 Nobleman of Crossout
2 Super Polymerization
1 Seven Tools of the Bandit
2 Chain Disappearance
1 Gozen Match

Tournament Record:

Round 1: Chain Energy Burn 2/0/0 In game 2, he Kuriboh'd my Five-Headed Dragon TWICE....then proceeded to die from stardust and scrap dragon.
Round 2: Chaos Debris Plants 2/0/0 In game 2, we were both in a bad situation. I had a trunaded future fusion and cards of consonance in hand and he had just the monster he set that turn. I draw my card and add it to my hand (i dont look at it) and my die falls on the floor. After I pick up my die, I look at the card i drew and it was NoC. I swiped that card and played it instantly and removed all 3 rykos.
Round 3: Machina Gadgets 2/1/0 Game 1 and 2, we both OTK'd each other. I Trident FTK'd game1; he double fortress'd me game 2.
Round 4: Dragunity Mirror 2/0/0 No comment.
Round 5: Gravekeepers 2/1/0 Really fun game. We kept basically "fighting over the field spell zone xD"
Round 6: Gladiator Beast 1/2/0 Only match I lost all day. Game 3 he just controlled my field with gale and d-fissure and traps.
Round 7: Stun 2/1/0 We both almost got a game loss for having an extra of a card in our deck box. Luckily, I told the judge before hand that I had an extra "Gozen Match" in there for translation purposes cuz my sided one was german. It came down to me just raping his face with gae bulg and stardust.
Round 8: Karakuri Plants 2/1/0 Game 1 he FTKs me with 3 bureido and machina fortress. Game 2 I slaughter him cuz i drew dustshoot and book of moon. Game 3 I hope to god he doesnt draw broken and i had answers. we were both top decking at this point and i drew reborn for redmd and stardust. i was like WIN!
Top 8 match: Formula Monarch Game 1 he just picks me apart. i had plays, just picked me apart. game 2 and 3, I dustshooted him. In game 3, I knew he had x2 soul exchange in hand from TDS so I made a slight misplay and didnt go for game with trident so I summoned brionac, attacked, then bounced itself so he didnt have a target for Soul Exchange. Then, 2 turns later, he had ronin and tragoedia with 1200 (2 cih) and i had a booked scrap dragon. I sent leyvaten to the graveyard with ravine, revived it by rfg'ing my legionnaire I summoned that turn, revived phalanx, synched for trident, popped my ravine to double attack that turn. then i reborned leyvaten, ss'd phalanx again, then flipped scrap dragon, popped phalanx and tragoedia, and proceeded to attack for game.

All in all, I did very well, and I didn't even intend on getting my invite with dragunities. I'm very satisfied on how well I played yesterday and stuff. Rate and lemme know

yo guys wtf is with all the hate. i didn't ask u all to flame the thread and tell me how bad my regional was or how bad a player i am. and if u think u can do better then why werent u there? also the deck did fine with just 1 terra. gks need to keep necrovalley up to stay in control. dragunity usually can live if theyve gotten 1 search with ravine. don't try to tell me how to play this deck

<sigh>

no more flaming.

let me clear some stuff up:

1. by the sounds of it, alot of the players were scrubs. (seriously, who the f*** runs kuriboh)
2. your build is kinda bad (it's harsh i know) but your running alot of unnecessary cards and are lacking alot of the key ones (like 2-3 terraforming)
3. as annoying as loki, thor and inconsistent decks are, they DO know what they're talking about. ignorance only gets you so far.
4 and final point. get over it, people on the internet are mean. it's the way it is. just report and move on

Archived