Lord of Ds. upgraded version

BlackWindDragon

[img]http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/3519/183374.jpg[/img]
You can tribute 1 "Lord of D." to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, select 1 Dragon-type monster in your Graveyard and Equip it to this card (this card can only be equipped with 1 monster at a time). This card gains ATK equal to half the equiped monsters original ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy a monster equipped with this card instead

O to the freaking P'ed!!

Let me attempt at fixing it:
"You can tribute 1 "Lord of D." to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, select 1 Dragon-type monster in your Graveyard and Equip it to this card (this card can only be equipped with 1 monster at a time). This card gains ATK equal to half the equiped monsters original ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy a monster equipped with this card instead."

I Believe that that is the proper OCG, though I may very well be wrong... its VERY Dragunity-ish but could be a very powerful card

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1300633479' post='5085021']
O to the freaking P'ed!!

Let me attempt at fixing it:
"You can tribute 1 "Lord of D." to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, select 1 Dragon-type monster in your Graveyard and Equip it to this card (this card can only be equipped with 1 monster at a time). This card gains ATK equal to half the equiped monsters original ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy a monster equipped with this card instead."

I Believe that that is the proper OCG, though I may very well be wrong... its VERY Dragunity-ish but could be a very powerful card
[/quote]
see thats what i forgot. the whole only one at a time thing. thats about what balances it out

edited

Archived