iCarly

Βyakuya

For the past years I've been watching iCarly. But it's kinda stupid. First of all, several logic failures in some episodes, and the comedy isn't really funny sometimes. Maybe not at all. Especially with the hobo jokes. Seriously, they're poor and the results of America's impudence. Leave them alone.

Discuss iCarly in general.

[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1300750515' post='5088292']
For the past years I've been watching iCarly. But it's kinda stupid. First of all, several logic failures in some episodes, and the comedy isn't really funny sometimes. Maybe not at all. Especially with the hobo jokes. Seriously, they're poor and the results of America's impudence. Leave them alone.

Discuss iCarly in general.
[/quote]

i agree with most of you said

plus they make those dumb icarly special with stupid titiles like that have i in the beginning

those are horrible puns

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1300759491' post='5088646']
i agree with most of you said

plus they make those dumb icarly special with stupid titiles like that have i in the beginning

those are horrible puns
[/quote]
[b]Actually,every sinle iCarly episode is titled with the lamest pun[/b]

I have a little sister, and she watches that show. Every time I ask her why she watches it, she says, "Because it's funny and cool." Once I watched it for about 2 minutes, and I hated it. They come up with stupid names. And every time they make those specials or whatever, they always start with " I " Can't they come up with something better? I personally hate the show.

[quote name='♫Garret♫' timestamp='1300903054' post='5091676']
I have a little sister, and she watches that show. Every time I ask her why she watches it, she says, "Because it's funny and cool." Once I watched it for about 2 minutes, and I hated it. They come up with stupid names. And every time they make those specials or whatever, they always start with " I " Can't they come up with something better? I personally hate the show.
[/quote]

looks like all 3 of us are at a complete argeement on this .......

(so where do we go from here ???)

• 1 month later...

Archived