Another Man's Treasure (aka TECHnically Junk Genius)

Boss Z

[center]One Man's Trash :: Another Man's Treasure :: TECHnically Junk Genius

[color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 20[/color]
3x Junk Synchron
2x Junk Servant
3x Tech Genius Werewolf
2x Tech Genius Striker
3x Tech Genius Catapult Dragon
2x Quillbolt Hedgehog
1x Snipe Hunter
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Doppelwarrior
1x Morphing Jar

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 12[/color]
2x TGX300
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade
1x Book of Moon

[color="#9932CC"]Traps - 8[/color]
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning
2x Trap Stun
2x Bottomless Trap Hole

[color="#808080"]Extra - 15[/color]
1x Junk Archer
2x T.G. Blade Blaster
2x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x T.G. Gladiator
2x T.G. Wonder Magician
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Armory Arm
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Black Rose Dragon

[spoiler= Original Deck]
[color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 20 [/color]
3x Junk Synchron
3x Junk Servant
3x Tech Genus Werewolf
2x Tech Genus Striker
3x Tech Genus Catapult Dragon
2x Quillbolt Hedgehog
2x Snipe Hunter
2x Caius, The Shadow Monarch

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 12[/color]
2x TGX300
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade
1x Book of Moon

[color="#9932CC"]Traps - 8[/color]
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning
2x Trap Stun
2x TGX3-DX2 [color="#FF0000"]OR[/color] 2x Bottomless Trap Hole[color="#FF0000"]*[/color]

[color="#808080"]Extra - 15[/color]
1x Junk Beserker
1x Junk Archer
2x T.G. Blade Blaster
2x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x T.G. Gladiator
2x T.G. Wonder Magician
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
[/spoiler]

This Deck is basically all about Swift Synchro Swarming... which requires regular swarming... which isn't all to hard to do
I have a couple of great starts written out... but they are hand written on paper, so it could take a while before they make it to this page
This deck runs the Meta idea of Synchro like a "Fiend" and then kill Like you've never killed... and on paper it does that VERY well
My 1 issue with this however is that it has little draw power early on and so I often find unless I get a good hand I'm going to fall flat the first 2 or 3 turns, but after that 'll be able to tear "stuff" down with combos
If anyone can help me find some better (not Pot of Duality) draw power for this then they get a rep(s)... same for any helpful comments

[spoiler= One of my favorite things to have pulled of so far is as follows:]
Set Quillbolt (it is destroyed) and trap stun (turn 1)
My next turn (so turn 3 of the game) SS striker, then SS Werewolf, NS Synchron, SS Quillbolt, SS Servant... synchro Trishula (syncron, servant, and quillbolt)(removed his gene warped and other stuff) then SS Quilbolt, SS Armory Arm and equip to Werewolf, atk his face down with that, then direct with Trishula... And in my hand is Book of Moon[/spoiler]

[size="1"][color="#FF0000"]*The (t)issue is that I need the draw power GTX3 - DX2 gives me... even if it is a later game and less cycle of Avarice... but Bottomless Trap Hole protects my rather weak-ish monsters[/color][/size][/center]

• 2 weeks later...
I have another variant of the Deck with Plants and DoppelWarrior... this was just the first version and I am trying to get DoppelWarrior into this Deck
I'm thinking:
-1 Junk Servant
-1 Snipe Hunter

+2 DoppelWarrior

But I'll leave that up to testing

I can't help you improve this, except for maybe add Junk Destroyer. He is an AWESOME easy to get card. I know him and Brionac have almost the same effects, but still. He's come in handy for me several times. All in all I really like your deck. I run a similar deck, maybe you could R/F for me? It should be in my sig. I would also suggest maybe adding a few more various level synchro's, just for those times when you don't have exactly what you need. Good luck!

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1302117026' post='5118661']
I have another variant of the Deck with Plants and DoppelWarrior... this was just the first version and I am trying to get DoppelWarrior into this Deck
I'm thinking:
-1 Junk Servant
-1 Snipe Hunter

+2 DoppelWarrior

But I'll leave that up to testing
[/quote]

I'd definitely say -1 snipe hunter.

[quote name='Ian Zniewski' timestamp='1302146331' post='5119782']
I can't help you improve this, except for maybe add Junk Destroyer. He is an AWESOME easy to get card. I know him and Brionac have almost the same effects, but still. He's come in handy for me several times. All in all I really like your deck. I run a similar deck, maybe you could R/F for me? It should be in my sig. I would also suggest maybe adding a few more various level synchro's, just for those times when you don't have exactly what you need. Good luck!

I'd definitely say -1 snipe hunter.
[/quote]
I had Junk Destroyer in the original idea but I needed more Generic Synchros so I had to remove it... Snipe Hunter is used to ditch the level 2s I get into my hand that would otherwise be dead draws... And there aren't other various levels
I've got basically every level, I should run a Gaia, but I am not sure where to cut out a card for it an Junk Destroyer
But I am thinking where to put in Doppel Warriors

[center]Between taking ideas from other people and testing I've made a few changes

-1 Destroyer
-1 Servant
-1 Snipe Hunter
-2 Caius

+1 Dark Armed Dragon
+1 Morphing Jar
+2 Doppelwarrior
+1 Black Rose Dragon

These changes have been made so that I can Synch a little faster and now I have a generic 7 star which I often wished I could have used
Morphing Jar is also incredible helpful since the deck didn't have much in the way of draw power until I got the Synchros up and running
Servant is still useful @ 2 and not 3 are not needed without Beserker... They are incredible for drawing out Trishula at any moment and are good for various numbers of other combos[/center]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1306847583' post='5244030']
Umm... Dude... No offense, but if you're running a Junk Synchron, WHY THE ____ HAVEN'T YOU PUT IN A JUNK WARRIOR <.< ...

Lol, I'm kiddin' 'bout freakin' out. But seriously, why don't yea' 'ave a Junk Warrior?
[/quote]

Nice necrobump.

Because Hyper Librarian is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Junk Warrior. Junk Warrior sucks unless the Deck is built around him.

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1306847583' post='5244030']
Umm... Dude... No offense, but if you're running a Junk Synchron, WHY THE ____ HAVEN'T YOU PUT IN A JUNK WARRIOR <.< ...
Lol, I'm kiddin' 'bout freakin' out. But seriously, why don't yea' 'ave a Junk Warrior?
[/quote]
How did you even find this Deck??

[quote name='Vough' timestamp='1306853228' post='5244136']
Nice necrobump.
Because Hyper Librarian is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Junk Warrior.
Junk Warrior sucks unless the Deck is built around him.
[/quote]
And that is my reason why I have no Junk Warrior

Plus, this isn't even my latest T.G. JunkDoppel Deck... so... yeah

I'm good with no more comments on this, just let it fall back down guys, Lol

Archived