Anotha tuner, yo.

Ovedrive

[center][size="1"]HP Doom's pic[/size]

[img]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6237/239164w.jpg[/img]

[i]If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand (You can activate this Effect only once per duel). When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon it during the End Phase. If you do, it is treated as a non-Tuner Monster and loses 400 ATK.[/i]

Brokenz?

CncCc...[/center]

Nice i like the Originality of the card. why don't you try this lore that i think about this 1?

[i]If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon it during the End Phase. [s]It is treated as a Effect Monster[/s] [b]It's Level becomes 2 [/b]and it loses 400 ATK. [b]You can only activate this effect once per Duel.[/b][/i]

i think it should maintain as a Tuner so it can be used as for a Synchro again. Like after using it for Red Dragon Archfiend, you can Special Summon it back then it'll be ready for Red Nova Dragon. i added the [i]"You can only activate this effect once per Duel."[/i] so it wont make a loop of Synchro Summons until your field is full. though its a suggestion for a good lore. But i still like the card.

(Sorry to ask but are you gonna open another Shop?)

[quote name='AngryBird' timestamp='1301652569' post='5104300']
Nice i like the Originality of the card. why don't you try this lore that i think about this 1?

[i]If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon it during the End Phase. [s]It is treated as a Effect Monster[/s] [b]It's Level becomes 2 [/b]and it loses 400 ATK. [b]You can only activate this effect once per Duel.[/b][/i]

i think it should maintain as a Tuner so it can be used as for a Synchro again. Like after using it for Red Dragon Archfiend, you can Special Summon it back then it'll be ready for Red Nova Dragon. i added the [i]"You can only activate this effect once per Duel."[/i] so it wont make a loop of Synchro Summons until your field is full. though its a suggestion for a good lore. But i still like the card.

(Sorry to ask but are you gonna open another Shop?)
[/quote]
it's a good suggestion. But I would like to keep it like this =D. Thanks, tho.

And about shop...I think not, yet.

[quote name='DRAPHINIX' timestamp='1301652807' post='5104303']
Nice card. I like the effect, as for broken, it doesn't seem to be, but maybe add a restriction like this card cannot be tributed. Just a suggestion. 8/10
And isn't the picture of Blackwargreymon X?
[/quote]
Thanks. Eh...I rather wouldn't. Idk why.

As for the pic...idk =D.

[quote name='DRAPHINIX' timestamp='1301652807' post='5104303']
And isn't the picture of Blackwargreymon X?
[/quote]

Yeah, it is a digimon, don't know its name though.

OT:

Kinda broken.

[i]If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/i]

It's easier to Special Summon than Cyber Dragon AND is a Tuner. A similiar Tuner that has this effect can only use it once per duel (Unknown Synchron)

[i]When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon it during the End Phase. [/i]

On top of the easy Special Summon, you get this. Makes Karakuri OTK so easy.

[i]It is treated as a Effect Monster and it loses 400 ATK.[/i]

I don't get this part, to be honest xD

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1301656708' post='5104342']
Yeah, it is a digimon, don't know its name though.

OT:

Kinda broken.

[i]If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[i]

It's easier to Special Summon than Cyber Dragon AND is a Tuner. A similiar Tuner that has this effect can only use it once per duel (Unknown Synchron)

[i]When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon it during the End Phase. [/i]

On top of the easy Special Summon, you get this. Makes Karakuri OTK so easy.

[i]It is treated as a Effect Monster and it loses 400 ATK.[/i]

I don't get this part, to be honest xD
[/quote]
Then, maybe I should add that "once per duel" effect to the 1st effect?

The last effect means that it's not treated as Tuner anymore. Idk if I got the right OCG there, tho.

Thanks Doom =D.

[quote name='~Overdrive~' timestamp='1301657543' post='5104355']
Then, maybe I should add that "once per duel" effect to the 1st effect?

The last effect means that it's not treated as Tuner anymore. Idk if I got the right OCG there, tho.

Thanks Doom =D.
[/quote]

That changes much xD And I'd rather add it to the first effect. And it Special Summons during the end phase.... Ehhh. Sorry, I overlooked that part.
[i]
If you do, it is treated as a non-Tuner Monster and loses 400 ATK.[/i]

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1301657855' post='5104362']
That changes much xD And I'd rather add it to the first effect. And it Special Summons during the end phase.... Ehhh. Sorry, I overlooked that part.
[i]
If you do, it is treated as a non-Tuner Monster and loses 400 ATK.[/i]
[/quote]
Thanks ;D. Fixing it right now.

Archived