ELEMENTAL CLASH! [BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS] PG-13

This is different- and hopefully better than my last RP thing- The Olympus Blessing.
All YCM rules apply. I can issue warnings for insulting or rude behavious as this is PG-13.

There is a world, very much like our own. It has sufficient water, land and has a breathable atmosphere. It also has the card game known as Duel Monsters. Also there are 7 groups of people. They stay apart and live in their own realms with each other. These 7 groups are: WATER, FIRE, EARTH, WIND, LIGHT, DARK and the last, and also the smallest DIVINE tribe. They control decks of 1 attribute which corresponds with their group of people. Also, these Duel Monsters are not holograms, oh no, they are the real thing who are eternally loyal to their master and in some rare cases, their friend. They could communicate together through a bond which connects master and monster. But, this was long ago. Now the tribes all are hungry for more power and use their monsters a slaves, and obviously to duel, which the victor will gain more life energy and the loser will die, along with his or her monsters. They will go to another world, apart from us, in the heavens and the stars as beings of pure energy. The monsters will merge with the master in a last bond of friendship and love. But now, most monsters do not wish this, they have been treated as slaves and are powerless against there master. Only the DIVINE tribe has these abilities, and they are small in number. The keep their monsters safe and treat them kindly and fairly and will do anything for them. The DIVINE are trying to bring this across to the other nations of people.
Each tribe revere a God card and their leader holds this card. (I'll post these cards soon). The DIVINE rever the three egyptian gods, but under the leadership of Alex Thekonia they were placed in a sanctuary for protection and for peace. But the other tribes are now waging war on each other while the DIVINE interfere and try stopping them. Who will win this struggle??
Heaven Master, Gaia Mistress, Hell master, Air Master, Atlantean Master, Volcanic Master are the God cards for each Nation. I will post them at a later date. First to come will choose their rank first. AKA: First in nation= Leader of Nation
To join fill in this form:
Name:
Nation (DIVINE'S will only be accepted if I allow you to be):
Bio:
Deck (Divine's may have more than 1 deck of ANY attribute at all):
Ace card (may be custom):

MAP:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/mjbnu1.jpg[/IMG][/img]

Name: Alex Thekonia
Age: 18- A young leader. His father and mother were murdered and the Gods chose him as the leader.
Nation (DIVINE'S will only be accepted if I allow you to be): DIVINE
Bio: Alex's parents, the leaders of the DIVINE nation, were killed by an unknown enemy from one of the tribes. The Gods chose alex to free the Duel monster spirits and he soon became the leader of the DIVINE. He hopes to make peace between the nations and do whatever he has to do. He is extremely skilled in dueling and summoning his monsters properly (in flesh and blood) is no problem for him. However, he ventures into enemy land frequently, attempting to make allies and finding keys to make peace.
Appearence: Tall and fit, Alex is muscualr but still quite skinny. He weighs about 7 stones. His eyes change colour depending on a monster he summons, what type of mood he is in, what monster he is communicating with. He has a serious face and his eyes seems as though he is searching your very soul. He has messy, curly brown hair which often goes into his eyes.
Deck (Divine's may have more than 1 deck of ANY attribute at all): a)DIVINE WRATH, b)CRYSTAL CHAOS, c)ELEMENTAL PEACE.
Ace card(s) (may be custom):
a. Divine Master of Life - to post
b. Rainbow Dragon/ Rainbow Darkn Dragon
c. Origin Elemental Dragons - to post

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Hirikiri inaghe
Nation: Dark
Bio: Hirikiri comes from a long line of leaders. His father, grandfather, and great granfather has ran the Dark nation. After his fathers death Hiri gets his chance and will not waste it. He plans to take over the nations and make them shrowded in darkness.
History: He has been brutally trained by his father and tought the way of shadow dueling. He is determined that he will soon reign over the whole world.
Deck: Archfiends Revival
Ace Card: Raviel The lord of phantasms if not allowed Dark Horus.

I haven't done it completely yet but something along the lines of:

- Can only be destroyed by another "Master" card.
- Can summon DARK monsters from deck by tributing another
-invulnerable to effects.

It is meant to only be beaten by another Master card btw.

Name: Trinity Larus
Appearence: Trinity has long golden blond hair, bright green eyes, wears a long white robe emblasoned with the symbol for yin-yang on the front, but with gold instead of white. She weighs about 40kg, is 6ft tall and is lithe and almost elven in appearence, but without pointed ears. She doesn't use a duel disk but instead can just through her cards out and has her deck and grave in pockets in her sleeves.
Nation: DIVINE
Bio: Trinity was the daughter of the previous leader of the DIVINE nation, who died in a failed attempt of the DARK nation to take over, and has become Alex's advisor because she knew about how to rule a nation because of her father teaching her. She is strong willed and gentle with any of her nation but fierce in battle against anyone and will never hold back her opinions on anything. She also has a strong connetion to her duel spirits and hates to see them hurt in battles.
Deck (Divine's may have more than 1 deck of ANY attribute at all):
1) Roman Gladiators (Gladiator Beast Deck)
2) Chaos Might (Fabled/Dark World with Chaos Goddess, Chaos Necromancer and Chaos Sorcerer)
3) Blue Eyes Ritual (Blue Eyes deck with Thousand Eyes Restrict, Relinquished, Black Luster Soldier and Shinato, King of a Higher Plane)
Ace card (may be custom):
1) Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
2) Chaos Sorcerer
3) Blue Eyes White Dragon

Well, Elemental Dragon asked me to join, so here's my app:

[b]Name:[/b] Ruk'Thus Dar'chaka
[b]Age:[/b] 40s? 50s? Keeps it a secret.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Wears a long, hooded cloak with runes of chaos and darkness on the sleeves and back. Is missing an eye, and has another evil rune over the empty socket.
[b]Nation:[/b] Dark, but has his own agenda for the future of the world.
[b]Rank:[/b] No rank, as he is breaking off from the Dark nation.
[b]Bio:[/b] No one knows, as he doesn't bother to tell anyone.
[b]Deck:[/b] Earthbound Immortals, most cards are made by me, but all the big 7 are in the deck as well as...
[b]Ace Card:[/b] Ultimate Immortal Pylor Rasticus

[img]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1375/370666t.jpg[/img]

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing one face up "Earthbound Immortal" monster you control. This monster is treated as an "Earthbound Immortal" monster. There can only be one "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card an inflict 100 damage to yourself. This monster cannot be selected as an attack target. This monster can attack your opponent directly. When this monster attacks, destroy all other monsters on the field, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each one destroyed by this effect. If this card attacks while it is the only monster on the field, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect.

Name: Blaze Yuki
Appearance: [img]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/z9/ea/qv/anime-boy.jpg[/img]
Nation: Divine
Bio: Blaze was born in the very small DIVINE nation. He, for a while was one of the best duelists in the nation, surpassed only by Alex and Trinity. He was a descendant of the original leader of the Divine nation,and he is an excellent duelist. Not many have beaten him, and he is feared by many outside his group. However, that isn't his wish. He is a normally kind and caring person, who helps out people as much as he can. Amongst the Divine tribe, he is one of the most popular people in the entire group. He is also very smart, much like Bastion Misawa, and uses seven different decks, six for every element, and the seventh is a mixed attribute (if they're allowed)
Decks: Underwater Mayhem
Swarming Darkness
Speeding Wind
Blinding Light
Raiding Flames
Rocking Earth
and the 7th Deck is... Super Formula!
Ace card: 1) (Water) The Tyrant Neptune
2) (Dark) The Big Saturn
3) (Wind) The Tripping Mercury
4) (Light) The Splendid Venus
5) (Fire) The Blazing Mars
6) (Earth) Elemental Hero Terra Firma
7) (Formula) The Grand Jupiter

also i'd like to reserve the Water's leader.

Archived