Request Rules

Cin

Feedback would be appreciated, as I cannot take into account everything, and I prefer to have members have their say.

1) No requests that would require generators, such as cards.
2) Basic card recolors are not allowed (for example inverts, changing colour to purple), however Dark Synchros and Exceeds are allowed.
3) No requesting pictures, unless they are to be custom or drawn. You can find your own picture.
4) Booster packs can be requested.
5) Reps cannot be offered as payment, however the requester may choose to give them out if they like the work.
6) Requesters only have to pay for the item that they deem they want to use. They are allowed to pay other members who have filled the request if they so wish, even if they do not intend on using the item.
7) The requester cannot use any items until they're paid for.
8) The request filler wants credit for the work, they must request it BEFORE fufilling the request.

[u][b]Requests must contain:[/b][/u]
[b]What the item(s) is you wish to request.[/b]
[b]Size[/b] [i]Excludes Renders unless you wish a resize[/i]
[b]Render/Stock you want using[/b]. [i]People filling requests aren't always gonna be happy if they have to picture find as well[/i]
[b]How much you're willing to pay[/b] [i]This can be negotiated with the request filler[/i]
[b]Other: [/b][i]Colours, text, etc[/i]

There are exceptions to some of these 'must contain' rules such as render requests.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1301753297' post='5107364']
Can you pay with reps now?

Maybe add a sample forum for requesting?
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure you can't pay with reps, but you can give reps if you really think the person / person who attempted to do your request did their best, unless that's the same thing / some excuse to pay in reps in incognito.

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1301732718' post='5107051']
Feedback would be appreciated, as I cannot take into account everything, and I prefer to have members have their say.

[b]2) Basic card recolors are not allowed (for example inverts, changing colour to purple), however Dark Synchros and Exceeds are allowed.[/b]
3) No requesting pictures, unless they are to be custom or drawn. You can find your own picture.
[/quote]

This was my favorite part. FINALLY! I CAN REQUEST THEM!

The requester cannot use any item until the final decision is made and one person is payed, ie. if persons A and B made the requested item, the requester cannot use either one of those made by A or B until C submits as well.
If any of that made sense.

I get annoyed with the amount of Render Requests. Why don't we open a single Shop that is stickied with all the Members who are wiling and able to render working there. Then there will be no need to keep making thread after thread about Renders. Prices can be sorted depending on who Renders the image in the shop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Blood Rose' timestamp='1301732718' post='5107051']

2) Basic card recolors are not allowed (for example inverts, changing colour to purple), however Dark Synchros and Exceeds are allowed.
5) Reps cannot be offered as payment, however the requester may choose to give them out if they like the work.
6) Requesters only have to pay for the item that they deem they want to use. They are allowed to pay other members who have filled the request if they so wish, even if they do not intend on using the item.
7) The requester cannot use any items until they're paid for.
8) The request filler wants credit for the work, they must request it BEFORE fufilling the request.

[u][b]Requests must contain:[/b][/u]
[b]What the item(s) is you wish to request.[/b]
[b]Size[/b] [i]Excludes Renders unless you wish a resize[/i]
[b]Render/Stock you want using[/b]. [i]People filling requests aren't always gonna be happy if they have to picture find as well[/i]
[b]How much you're willing to pay[/b] [i]This can be negotiated with the request filler[/i]
[b]Other: [/b][i]Colours, text, etc[/i]

There are exceptions to some of these 'must contain' rules such as render requests.
[/quote]
Can i ask for the cards from the show as a template

Archived