LOL my ride

Yogg-Saron

• Administrators

That car is terrible. it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I would never drive that hideous piece of sh**. You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't respond to this post by saying 'it was just a joke', because it was a terrible, wretched joke regardless.

well then I shall respond for him.

It was just a joke, get over it! Also, I think that car is pure ownage! I'd like to see you make a better one... wait, nevermind, BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A *daylights* WHAT YOU THINK OR DO!!!!!

... I like it...

well then I shall respond for him.

It was just a joke' date=' get over it! Also, I think that car is pure ownage! I'd like to see you make a better one... wait, nevermind, BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A *daylights* WHAT YOU THINK OR DO!!!!![/b']

... I like it...

LOL Thanx :wink:

• Administrators

He does care what I think, otherwise he would not have posted it. What's the point of posting it if he does not care what we think? Obviussly he cares what we think, he wants us to think its a joke. If he doesn't care what I think, then that's ignorance, because a 3rd party opinion is always more valid.

No one reply to this post by saying "owned' at the end, because more often than not anytime anyone tries to do that to me, they look like complete idiots in everyone's eyes......except maybe the 8 year olds.

:lol:

Archived