Laval Lady of the Burning Lake

[center][color="#FF0000"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Laval_Lady_of_the_Burning_Lake

3 Star
Pyro / Tuner / Effect
200 / 200

If there are 3 or more different "Laval" monsters in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to select 1 Set card your opponent controls. Destroy that card.

[size="3"]Discuss[/size]
[size="1"](and Notice the lack of an "Once per turn," clause)[/size][/color][/center]

[quote=byak]Another interesting tuner in this deck is Laval Lady of the Burning Lake. It's the level 3 tuner of the deck, and it has a nice field controlling effect. If you have 3 or more different Lavals in your grave, you can remove one of them to destroy a set card your opponent controls. So basically, after you fuel your grave with Miller, you have the option of summoning this chick to pick off at your opponent's backrows that might stop Rekindling, or maybe a set monster. The cool part is that Miller is sending 3 different Lavals, with 5 in total. You have the ability of removing 2 Tenders and a Miller while still having a good graveyard for Rekindling, and this is hitting 3 backrows.[/quote]

Just about Sums it up...
[s]And then, since I summon this with Flamvell Firedog, I tend to Synch into Ancient Flamvell Diety and get rid of Vayu's or Phalanx or Fishborg or Treeborn, or Formula Synchron or anything else annoying from the Graveyard[/s] I failed, again

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303331769' post='5154894']
Oh hey.
A Laval that's not quite terrible.
And has 200 DEF.
That's cool.
But y'know, it needs to be part of an archtype that has some less terrible cards :s
[/quote]

But Laval has enough good cards...
O_O

Also this one is pretty nice...not only miller can fill the Grave fast...Gunner can does it as good too...XD

also: IS ANOTHER STARFIRE!!!!! a more adult one...XD

Archived