CR HQ : A Tutorial to Tags, Art and Other Stuff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, this deserves a + 20 reps form all the members on this site, seriously, this is that good. But of course I wouldn't want to do that b/c it would be rep spamming positive and then no one would take you seriously after giving them reps. But still, +3 reps to you man.

Also, it isn't just tags and stuff, but you've helped learn how to draw better on the computer, thnx....

[quote name='Master White' timestamp='1307762306' post='5273329']
Hey, this deserves a + 20 reps form all the members on this site, seriously, this is that good. But of course I wouldn't want to do that b/c it would be rep spamming positive and then no one would take you seriously after giving them reps. But still, +3 reps to you man.

Also, it isn't just tags and stuff, but you've helped learn how to draw better on the computer, thnx....
[/quote]

Thanks, I really appreciate it :P

I've actually been following this since the first couple updates, don't know why I haven't commented yet.

This is a fantastic tutorial already even if not complete yet. I wouldn't even dream of explaining such elements in such detail.

And I love how you mentioned clipping masks for text. <3

Kiu man, great job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

*Looks at sig, notices style*

Trying to master my techniques, eh?
Remind me to get you a .Psd / .Xcf <3

As for this new tutorial, I think it would benefit everybody if we collabed. Working alone will be too much of a strain, and two heads are better than one after all.
Completely up to you though.

[quote name='NightWalker' timestamp='1323238691' post='5692726']
*Looks at sig, notices style*

Trying to master my techniques, eh?
Remind me to get you a .Psd / .Xcf <3

As for this new tutorial, I think it would benefit everybody if we collabed. Working alone will be too much of a strain, and two heads are better than one after all.
Completely up to you though.
[/quote]

trololol <3

I'd completely love it if you could collab. I'll send details soon when I figure the whole thing out.

Archived