INCOMING TRANSMISSION: USER ???

Sorrow.

[spoiler= OOC Thread] http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/247450-incoming-transmission-user/[/spoiler]

[spoiler= INCOMING MESSAGE: PLOT]
If you are reading this right now your probably wondering what the hells going on. Look around you, see all these people? There confused like you, you don't know them they don't know you , in fact you don't remember a damn thing but your name . You are on an alien planet right now I don't know what the hell is called but all I know is that it's a really terrible place to be in. There is a lot of breathing life forms around this terrible place that can kill you in seconds, I will debrief these life forms later but right now you need to know what you need to do to survive and get the hell outta there. But first you probably want to know who did this to you, well I don't exactly know there name because it's too damn long so let's just call them "S***bags". The S***bags sent a squad before you but they knew who they were, but there mission was only suppose to be a couple days. Well let's just they took a 3 month long vacation. Well the S***bags had sense to see that this place was a crap hole, but they wanted to see if a group of humans can survive this planet. So that's where you and the people around you come in. So they've fooled all of you by telling you all that you were suppose to find the group that went MIA. So before they sent you off they captured you and erased your memories to make your challenge even more harder. Then they knocked all of you out and put you inside this cave. Alright enough of me speaking it's time to get you started. Thankfully the S***bags got you some things that will make all your lives less harder.

(MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING I SHOW YOU, EVERYTHING IS VITAL TO YOUR SURVIVAL)[/spoiler]

[spoiler= INCOMING FILES: EQUIPMENT]
[spoiler= INCOMING IMAGE: GEAR]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33wnucm.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

1. Body Armor: Your armor is made out of Kevlar and it is padded underneath so it doesn't feel like something is biting you but trust me your probably going to get bitten by something out there. This armor is tough and can protect you in some serious situations.
2. Satchels: Your satchels have ammo for your pistol plus you can store anything you find that you might find useful during your adventure.
3. USP 45.: This gun is the most effective weapon against creatures you'll encounter. Lose this thing and your pretty much F***ed.
4. A Machete: This thing is also your life line to survival, make sure you keep this with you at all times.
5. Stun Grenades: You only have 3 of these things so make them count.

Now since you know what you got, let me tell you what your going against.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= INCOMING FILES: UNKNOWN LIFE FORMS]

[spoiler= INCOMING FILE: ALIEN 001]

Name: Crawler
Description: A tiny nasty thing that has four legs with no eyes, it's teeth are big and sharp and if you get bit it hurts like a b****. These guys are horrible but they are probably the least of your problems.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= INCOMING FILE: ALIEN 002]

Name: Spitters
Description: A very tall white nasty some what humanoid creature that has wings and spits out a deadly acid that feels like you got shot with a bullet.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= INCOMING FILE: ALIEN 003]

Name: Screecher
Description: It's a 2 feet monster that surprises you with an annoying screech that deafens you for a short period of time but these guys attack you in groups of other aliens which can really be a problem.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= INCOMING FILE: ALIEN 004]

Name: Rusher
Description: These guys are fast and can tackle you and drop you to the floor in seconds. But you can't let that happen because they start ripping you with there claws until your nothing but bones.
[/spoiler]

There are others but I can't define them all, I know I just defined 4 but I don't want you to pussy out. Now let me tell you the RULES.[/spoiler]
[spoiler= INCOMING FILE: RULES]
First things first you need to realize that this is an ADVANCED RP, which means this is an advanced planet, you can't make up to it you'll be erased from the database... Second thing is, don't FLAME or SPAM, which technically don't be harrassing some body or be shooting out random "bullets" over and over again. We have a motto called A PARAGRAPH FOR EVERY COMMENT, which means don't be lazy around here, this is supposed to be a really intense thing. Last but not least this is a PG-16 Area, don't act like a child around here or your not gonna last long...

Now since we got that clear let's begin by debriefing you by entering an A.P.P.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= INCOMING FILE: A P.P.]

NAME: ( This is an obvious one, tell me your name so I know who you are)
CODENAME: ( This is optional but do you want the others to call you by a certain nickname?)
AGE: ( This one should be easy, just look at your self and figure out how old you are)
APPEARANCE: ( Describe your appearance in at least 3 sentences, your probably not the only with brown hair or interesting bruises)
PERSONALITY: (Since you and I are going to be in touch for a long time, I wanna know your Personality... Just tell me how you feel around things and what not)

Fill out everything an-... Oh look I already got an A.P.P.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= FILE: ARTHUR A.P.P.]

NAME: Arthur Blake
CODENAME: N/A
APPEARANCE: 5'11 with short brown hair and blue eyes . A tad bit tan and muscular, arms seem to have cut scars. There is a tattoo on the upper arm that says " Semper Fi". He wears dog tags from a war he has been but he can't recall what war it was. He wears a maroon shirt and some jeans under all of his armor.
PERSONALITY: Arthur seems to be feeling really courageous. He doesn't care what's out there, he will do anything to survive. Even if he sees one of these "aliens" he's still going to stand tall and look at those aliens dead in the eye, if they have eyes....

INCOMING MESSAGE: RESPOND TO ARTHUR A.P.P.

Nice, that's one A.P.P. down, once you have filled out all of your A.P.P.s I will enter them into a file.. Sending the File now.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= INCOMING FILE: A.P.P. DATABASE]

[spoiler= FILE: ARTHUR A.P.P.]

NAME: Arthur Blake
CODENAME: N/A
APPEARANCE: 5'11 with short brown hair and blue eyes . A tad bit tan and muscular, arms seem to have cut scars. There is a tattoo on the upper arm that says " Semper Fi... He wears dog tags from a war he has been but he can't recall what war it was. He wears a maroon shirt and some jeans under all of his armor.
PERSONALITY: Arthur seems to be feeling really courageous. He doesn't care what's out there, he will do anything to survive. Even if he sees one of these "aliens" he's still going to stand tall and look at those aliens dead in the eye, if they have eyes. He seems to have a quick draw which relates to the dog tags. He recalls all of his knowledge everything but his memory.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= FILE: WOLF A.P.P.]
NAME: Daichi Kuwa
CODENAME: Wolf
APPEARANCE: Bout six foot, messy brown hair, green eyes. Musular, but not bulky enough to be seen with a shirt on. Wears an Amethest birth stone around his neck. Small scar on the right side of his chin.
PERSONALITY: Laid back and closed off when around most people, an doesn't seme to be effected by many things that most would find shocking, namely the fact that he was unafected by the news of being on an alien planet. He has noticed that, no mater how much he holds it, he can't get used to the gun, and often finds himself reaching for his Machete instead.[/spoiler]
[spoiler= FILE: GHOST RIDER A.P.P.]

NAME: Tommy Blaze
CODENAME: Ghost Rider
APPEARANCE: A light tan colored Latino male who is 6 feet even with medium, flowing black hair, blue eyes. Wears an average dark green undershirt meant to be worn under an army-issued camouflage suit, along with Camouflage pants and vomit-green steel-toed boots. Has a gigantic diagonal scar from his right shoulder to his left hip, possibly due to a very gruesome accident. He has a small pendant with a picture of him, his wife and 5-year-old son inside on the right, with his name, his wife's name, and his son's name, saying "Tommy, Karen, and Jason." on the left. He also carries a giant backpack that holds all of the equipment given to him, his machete in a long pocket made from a special material that is virtually impossible to cut through.
PERSONALITY: Tommy is the one to always hide from anything that might kill him, and take it out before it finds him. That's usually how he acts towards his instincts of survival. When resting or chatting with people after a battle, he's very gentle and kind, and the one who is very trustworthy towards others after he talks to them about how their lives are. However, with what happened to him and the others around him, that's not the case. If a decision results in death of one of them, he won't have it. He would do whatever it takes to find an alternative way towards any life-threatening choices. When it comes to his own life, he fears death beyond any perspective, yet he stays strong in the heat of battle. [/spoiler]
[spoiler= FILE: TOMMY GUN A.P.P.]
NAME: Ashley Samson
CODENAME: Tommy Gun
APPEARANCE: Ashley has dirty blonde hair, about 5'8 not very tall. She's got a sorta tanned skin, but mainly white. She has blue eyes and usually wears some sweat pants and a nice shirt to stay comfortable in her suit. She woke up with a small necklace over her neck. It was a friendship necklace. Or maybe even a necklace to resemble she was in a relationship. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=FILE: AWESOME]
NAME: Zach Jones
CODENAME: Awesome
APPEARANCE: Zach has brown hair with a hint of red. He wears bold glasses that he thinks make him look cooler. Under his armor, he wears a purple vest, and white v-neck shirt. He also wears baggy black shorts. On his shoulder is a tattoo of Tigger wearing a navy suit in dedication to his father. He has a fuzzy goatee that he's been trying to grow since high school.
PERSONALITY: Zach is the funny guy in the group. He likes to be immature and what not, and also thinks he a "ladie's man". He never takes anything seriously, but if it comes to it, he'll fight. That wouldn't take long since he's also hot-headed and hates being called names.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

After you fill out your A.P.P. you should get some rest, all of you... All I have to say to you all is good luck and stay alive, keep this laptop with you at all times but use it only if I send you a Transmission because it only has an hour of battery left. Well this is all I can give you, Good Luck.

TRANSMISSION ENDING_

NAME: Daichi Kuwa
CODENAME: Wolf
APPEARANCE: Bout six foot, messy brown hair, green eyes. Musular, but not bulky enough to be seen with a shirt on. Wears an Amethest birth stone around his neck. Small scar on the right side of his chin.
PERSONALITY: Laid back and closed off when around most people, an doesn't seme to be effected by many things that most would find shocking, namely the fact that he was unafected by the news of being on an alien planet. He has noticed that, no mater how much he holds it, he can't get used to the gun, and often finds himself reaching for his Machete instead.

NAME: Tommy Blaze
CODENAME: Ghost Rider
APPEARANCE: A light tan colored Latino male who is 6 feet even with medium, flowing black hair, blue eyes. Wears an average dark green undershirt meant to be worn under an army-issued camouflage suit, along with Camouflage pants and vomit-green steel-toed boots. Has a gigantic diagonal scar from his right shoulder to his left hip, possibly due to a very gruesome accident. He has a small pendant with a picture of him, his wife and 5-year-old son inside on the right, with his name, his wife's name, and his son's name, saying "[b]Tommy, Karen, and Jason.[/b]" on the left. He also carries a giant backpack that holds all of the equipment given to him, his machete in a long pocket made from a special material that is virtually impossible to cut through.
PERSONALITY: Tommy is the one to always hide from anything that might kill him, and take it out before it finds him. That's usually how he acts towards his instincts of survival. When resting or chatting with people after a battle, he's very gentle and kind, and the one who is very trustworthy towards others after he talks to them about how their lives are. However, with what happened to him and the others around him, that's not the case. If a decision results in death of one of them, he won't have it. He would do whatever it takes to find an alternative way towards any life-threatening choices. When it comes to his own life, he fears death beyond any perspective, yet he stays strong in the heat of battle.

NAME: Ashley Samson
CODENAME: Tommy Gun
APPEARANCE: Ashley has dirty blonde hair, about 5'8 not very tall. She's got a sorta tanned skin, but mainly white. She has blue eyes and usually wears some sweat pants and a nice shirt to stay comfortable in her suit. She woke up with a small necklace over her neck. It was a friendship necklace. Or maybe even a necklace to resemble she was in a relationship.

NAME: Zach Jones
CODENAME: Awesome
APPEARANCE: Zach has brown hair with a hint of red. He wears bold glasses that he thinks make him look cooler. Under his armor, he wears a purple vest, and white v-neck shirt. He also wears baggy black shorts. On his shoulder is a tattoo of Tigger wearing a navy suit in dedication to his father. He has a fuzzy goatee that he's been trying to grow since high school.
PERSONALITY: Zach is the funny guy in the group. He likes to be immature and what not, and also thinks he a "ladie's man". He never takes anything seriously, but if it comes to it, he'll fight. That wouldn't take long since he's also hot-headed and hates being called names.

NAME: joey martin
CODENAME: Jo-Jo
GENDER: Last i checked i was a male........*looks down* yup still a male.
APPEARANCE: I have sapphire blue eyes with pale skin. my body is lean but musclar from years or hard work. half of my hair is a nice purple while the other half is a bright blue that is down to the base of my neck and tied in a small ponytail which actually looks quiet nice on me. i'm always dressed in either my black sleeveless shirt that has the words save our world on it and my dark blue jeans or my white button up and light blue jeans whihc is kept under my armor. i have one tatto on my back that says 'veni vidi vici'.
PERSONALITY: I tend to be very mello. i like to keep people form getting to stressed. despite what people think of me i work very hard and i make sure the job gets done. I am a big rebel at heart though but that is just in my nature.

hows that i can edit if needed.

NAME: Victor Knight

CODENAME: The Enforcer

APPEARANCE: Victor has very dark skin. He has a very good body build and he has a strange birth mark on his leg in the shape of a dragon.His green eyes were passed down from his dad, while his black hair was passed down from his Mom. His black hair looks like Ichigo's from Bleach, only black. Ad his black hair is so black, at night his hair isnt visible.

PERSONALITY: Very energetic, he doesn't seem to be effected by many things that most would find shocking, namely the fact that he was unafected by the news of being on an alien planet. He has noticed that, no mater how much he holds it, he can't get used to the gun, and often finds himself reaching for his Machete instead. He is very better at a sword more then a machete, though it is still a melee weapon, so he could beat anyone in a duel with a machete.

I didnt do anything thats like me, except for the advanced melee skill and green eyes.

[quote name='Joey Miles' timestamp='1303659719' post='5164339']
NAME: joey martin
CODENAME: Jo-Jo
GENDER: Last i checked i was a male........*looks down* yup still a male.
APPEARANCE: I have sapphire blue eyes with pale skin. my body is lean but musclar from years or hard work. half of my hair is a nice purple while the other half is a bright blue that is down to the base of my neck and tied in a small ponytail which actually looks quiet nice on me. i'm always dressed in either my black sleeveless shirt that has the words save our world on it and my dark blue jeans or my white button up and light blue jeans whihc is kept under my armor. i have one tatto on my back that says 'veni vidi vici'.
PERSONALITY: I tend to be very mello. i like to keep people form getting to stressed. despite what people think of me i work very hard and i make sure the job gets done. I am a big rebel at heart though but that is just in my nature.

hows that i can edit if needed.
[/quote]

Accepted but uh, can you work on your Grammar please. It's spot on but your forgetting to capitalize a lot of stuff and what not..

@ Clause: You are also Accepted so let's this RP begin!

I know... I mean seriously don't be trying to be God Modding on this. Although I somewhat said that you could create an alien race, they are like mutant aliens not aliens like on Halo or something. I'm starting to believe that you didn't fully read the First Post.

Archived