20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Fourth squad will be up in the morning.

[spoiler=Shun Takatora, 10th Squad Captain][b]Name:[/b] Shun/Kurai [color=white]W[/color] Takatora
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[spoiler=Appearance]He only has one sword, fortunately, but the hilt and guard are accurate. He wears a collar that acts the same at Zaraki's eyepatch in suppressing his reitsu. His reitsu is black and often his images of snarling demonic faces in it.
When Kurai awakes, his eyes become bloodshot and red.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2740/4187240085_ae05af0605.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b] Lazy, good natured and quick witted, Shun does not like doing thing much and prefers to hang about away from the office. He is childish and tends not to do what people expect of him and Not that he has much to do anyway since he distributes his work to his subordinates. He is a rather artistic soul and like to lounge in beautiful places but will go to great lengths to avoid a topic he doesn't wish to talk about. He is surprisingly loyal and will support someone behind their back or offer help and advice in passing without being very obvious about it. He has a second, darker personality that is the true owner of his zanpakuto. Kurai is brutal, sadistic and uncaring woith a disregard for both his own well being as well as those around him. While Shun lacks the heights of anger and cruelty, Kurai lacks decent human morals and kindness.

[b]Biography:[/b] Shun is a false personality. He was born a few months before he joined the shinigama academy. Before, there were tales of a man that roamed the Rukongai, bringing death and destruction along after him. He was called Kurai, the Dark Wandering stranger. His very name spread terror and mere rumours of his approach could clear half a town in hours. The other half, thinking they could stand up to him, died when he reached.

His very presence and spiritual pressure caused havoc in the region, even several deaths. Seireitei responded by sending shinigami to solve the problem. Those who survived his pressure were found in a field of blood, slaughtered. This cycle continued for several months, but another Rugonkai local, also a swordsman, followed Kurai on his murdering treks. The incidents of the killings within the districts and the ceased and Kurai was no longer seen around the districts. Soon after, an easy going man named Shun, already wielding a zanpakuto, emerged from deep in the districts, accompanied by the swordsman that originally went after Kurai.

Joining the academy, he graduated in little time, having no trouble with his skills. He did undergo sessions to control his destructive reitsu, but his swordsmanship and Shunpo were superb, even if his kido was only average. Even then, he didn't stop at just a shinigami, he worked his way through the 11th squads ranks. But after a challenge that ending with the death of one of his fellow shinigami, he switched ranks to join his friend in the 10th squad. He managed to gain the position of captain within a few months of his transfer and underwent hollowfication. He had no trouble with it, showing practically instant masterery over the mask. It raised eyebrows, but no one had reason to protest it.

His nature and slacker attitude has lead him to find the most scenic locations in soul society and he writes a weekly article on the spots for the shinigami weekly. He also head the shinigami men's association, though his lieutenant is the one who usually gets stuck with the work. He calls his zanpakuto by a slightly incorrect name. As a result, it is weaker than it should be, though it is still exceptionally powerful. He doesn't like relying on the mask powers for the same reason he calls K. Hikyuu by a false name; prolonged use awakes Kurai, and the more time Kurai spends awake, the possibility of Shun re-emerging slims.

[b]Rank & squad:[/b] 10th Squad Captain

[b]Shikai Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Prowl, Kage Hikyuu/ Slaughter, Konran Hikyuu (Shadow leopard-like beast/ Chaos leopard-like beast)
[b]Shikai Appearance:[/b] Both swords remain basically the same, except for the fact that the hilt colors reverse. Konran Hikyuu typically forms a gauntlet and a larger blade over the sword with shadows.
[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b] A shadow element zanpakuto. It creates shadows and shadow energy by compressing and altering his reitsu, and manipulates them to uses as weapons or blasts. The shadows can be woven together to form simple constructs. The shadows are extremely strong and dense, able to block blows of other zanpakuto. He is aware of the movements of other shadows in his vicinity and Kage/Konran Hikyuu can move his body or control the shadows to react. He can wrap shadows around himself to act as a suit of armour. His shadow has a range of applications.

[b]Bankai Name:[/b] Shi Koru Seishin Kage Hikyuu/Shi Koru Akuma Konran Hiykuu (Black Spirit of Death Shadow leopard-like beast/ Black Demon of Death Chaos leopard-like beast)
[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b] The blade is absorbed into his shadow and body. His shadow can expand to engulf a massive area. The strength of the shadows is magnified and the constructs are more complex. He is typically accompanied by a shadow leopard representing K. Hikyuu's true form.
[b]Bankai Abilities:[/b] More or less the same as the shikai, only much, much stronger. He gain the addition ability to merge with his shadow to travel, avoid blows or become a shadow creature. He can morph his body into shadows but generally wields a shadow sword. While the bankai increases his shadow's power, his mergings and shadow morph can be stripped with strong light based kido.

[spoiler=Hollow Mask] Similar to this one, but the chin is not as sharp and the mouth's edges are connected. The canines are also more prominent.
[img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs43/300W/f/2009/134/1/2/Vizard_mask_design_by_Iron_Fox.jpg[/img] [/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jiro Kotaru, 10th Squad V.C.][b]Name:[/b] Jiro [color=white]W[/color] Kotaru
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3sU0MnRawMI/TR9j1EmmBZI/AAAAAAAADbw/o3l3feaPPPg/s320/kyoshiro%2Bmibu%2Bsamurai%2Bdeeper%2Bkyo.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Jiro is cool, calculating and professional. He doesn't let much get to him, but he does not really approve of slacking off. As such, he is often seen as strict and demanding, but he does enjoy the occasional break or two himself. Like Shun, he likes to help out from the sidelines and in the background. Jiro takes people seriously and expects the same courtesy to be returned to him. He often comes across as cold as he does not get overly familiar with any one besides Shun.

[b]Biography:[/b] Jiro was a swordsman in the Rukongai districts. He had learned about is potentials for becoming a shinigami from a visiting shinigami, but, asides from getting lessons in controlling his reitsu, he didn't make a move towards that future. He rarely killed his opponents and fought with the honor he still held from his human life as a soldier and fought mainly for food, something he needed more than the more common residents within the Rukongai. His life changed when he stumbled across a destroyed village. Following the trail, he encountered Kurai. They fought, and he was soundly beaten. But Kurai didn't kill him.

So when he recovered, he fought again. And again. Until his skills grew to the point that after a fight lasting two days (following Kurai's recent encounter with some shinigami) he managed to bring them to a stalemate. A blast of lightning, with Jiro's zanpakuto awakening, jolted Kurai hard enough that his personality split into the walking calamity Kurai and the kinder, gentler Shun. Know that control would be needed to keep Kurai suppressed, they both joined the academy.

Jiro was deemed a prodigy, joining with his shikai already released, and graduated within two years. He joined the 10th squad and was satisfied. When Kurai partially awoke in a ranking match during Shun's time in the 11th squad, Jiro suggested he transfer to the more relaxed 10th squad to reduce the violence Shun was exposed to. Friendly rivalry pushed them through the ranks, with Shun taking the lead with his greater power as well as Jiro's dislike of the hollowfication.

[b]Rank & squad:[/b] 10th Squad Vice Captain

[b]Shikai Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Split, Ten ni Tate (Rift in the heavens)
[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b] Ten ni Tate (TNT) is a lightning element zanpakuto. He can fire bolts or lightning from it, but electrical currents, capable or stunning another shinigami, are released when ever his blade makes contact with something else. While not all shinigami faint when it strikes, it slowly numbs their body, slowing their reactions. His special attacks are Snake fang and Snake bite. Snake fang is an insanely fast slash or jab that discharges the full force of a lightning bolt into his target. Snake bite is a long range lightning bolt in the shape of a snake. It can also absorb lighting and electricity to increase it's power.

[b]Bankai Name:[/b] Hebi Gekido Ten ni Tate (Serpent's Wrathful Rift in the heavens)
[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b] Hebi Gekido TNT splits the sword into the two blade, mounted in the mouths of two serpents. The serpents can merge to make a bigger blade or grow into large beasts to fight on their own. A storm forms when it is activated.
[b]Bankai Abilities:[/b]While TNT controls lightning, HGTNT can utilizes real lighting channeled from the the storm. Activating it summons a thunderstorm he uses to boost his power. As long as the snakes are in contact with his body, his reaction time is boosted by several magnitudes. For brief periods, he can flood his system with lightning to achieve speeds greater than shunpo. He can control the storm and bring down lighting on whoever he targets. While someone might sense the lightning coming, the speed makes it impossible to avoid.
[/spoiler]

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grey, you are going to make battling you very tough. I have no idea how I will fight your captain. However, your VC may not be so tough. Since Doraga (me) uses the electricity that is stored within him, and flows around him, for his stronger attacks, your VC's attack will mostly help him. Either way, it would be quite an interesting little battle should Doraga fight either of your characters. ;)

DK-no fraction is required. So no problems there.

Greycat-
Shun looks good. While Ihave no complaints about turning in to shadows as a bankai ability, I have to point out that an ability that makes you 100% imune to attacks would have to require some kind of downfall. Try to come up with a weakness.
I'm thinking bright lights, or something. but it's up to you.

Not really a problem, but I have to idea what [b]'Lightning up to the eleven. And the shikai powers up to eleven'[/b] means. Please explain.
And. While I have no problem with you using the lightning to move verry fast, having your characters move at light speed is way to fast.

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1303620709' post='5163393']While I have no problem with you using the lightning to move verry fast, having your characters move at light speed is way to fast.
[/quote]

That my friend is why we invented SUPER GLUE! ;D

Also, now that I thought about it, I MAY add like...one person for my Faccion (watching Bleach online right now, and that's how they say it, lol). Just depends on how things roll in the RP.

It's not 100% immunity. The wound still hurts, it just doesn't cause bleeding. And the shadow creature part just raises his endurance and can be stripped with direct light based kido.

I'll cut the speed. And add the short fall that it numbs his system as well. And up to the elven is just a result of my brain falling asleep (and too much tvtropes). Basically, while the shikai uses blasts of electricity, the bankai can strike real lightning, which is much more powerful than the look alike.

editting away~~

grey cat-ok, sounds good. accepted.

I would also like to point out that this starts less than a week after Aizen is released.
It just so happens that he is abble to gather a group of espada verry quickly because he's done it before & he's got a s*** load of rietsu to make him seeme stronger than he really is.

Aizen and the head captain will both be NPC characters, so feel free to controle them.
But any fight scenes will be limited to me. (or if i decide to take a co-host, he can help w/ that)
and just to restate what i said in the plot, he has a crap load of rietsu, but he is unable to use it because he's been locked up for so long. He's just verry good at hiding the fact that anybody who can stand under his pressure could beat him fairly quickly. As the role play continues he will slowly learn how to controle it and will be abble to fight again.

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1303621684' post='5163419']
I would also like to point out that this starts less than a week after Aizen is released.
It just so happens that he is abble to gather a group of espadaverry quickly because he's done it before & he's got a s*** load of rietsu to make him seme stronger than he really is.
[/quote]

So basically he walked in all badass like and all the hollows are like, "Oh crap! We should do what they guy says!", right?

......... never really thaught about it like that.
But basicaly, yes.

But he's also smart and knows how to manipulate people withought fighting. I could be wrong, but I dont think he had to fight any of the espada from the show.

IC is up.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/247406-20000-years-later-aizens-return-acceptingstarted/

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1303625473' post='5163528']
......... never really thaught about it like that.
But basicaly, yes.

But he's also smart and knows how to manipulate people withought fighting. I could be wrong, but I dont think he had to fight any of the espada from the show.

IC is up.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/247406-20000-years-later-aizens-return-acceptingstarted/
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that in the show he did two things. Talked nicely and manipulated them by promising souls and making them stronger. And he also walked in with a sense of badass to him. I mean, what would you do if you were a lowly hollow and three captains walked up to you saying they could make you stronger? lol

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1303632905' post='5163702']
well he can still do both of those things.
and his new spirit energy makes up for the lack of two other captains.

This isn't going to turn in to a problem is it?
and why hasn't anybody posted in the IC thread? It's up.
[/quote]

Turn into a problem? Sorry, I'm not seeing a problem. I was just checking my knowledge of Bleach. :3

And the thread was posted at like 1 in the morning my time. I was half asleep, so wasn't going to make a post. :<

Twilight, your character is scary man. O.o

ALSO! Umm..my picture isn't finished yet, so I just added the pictures being used for my character. Be sure to read what's in the parentheses.

I will pm you the bankai of the captains later, and I will make the lieutenant apps later as well

[spoiler=13th Division Captain]Name: Yusuke[color="#FFFFFF"]W[/color]Iyusaka (治湯丘•湯支援 Lit. Iyusaka Yusuke)
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/00hotguy91.jpg[/IMG]

Yusuke, or as he prefers to be called Iyusaka, looks like the picture above with some differences. Instead of having yellow eyes, Iyusaka's eyes are jade in color. Iyusaka also regularly keeps a calm expression and produces a friendly smile often. Clothing-wise, Iyusaka wears a completely different outfit than the one seen in the above picture. Iyusaka's attire consists of a long-sleeved captain's haori with the respective thirteenth division symbol located on the back of the haori. Underneath the haori, Iyusaka wears the standard shinigami shihakusho. Zanpakuto-wise, instead of having two swords as seen in the above picture, Iyusaka only has one zanpakuto. His zanpakuto, in its sealed state, exists as a katana with a bronze tsuba, or cross guard, in the shape of a diamond with a long, rectangular midsection and two raised circles on the tsuba, one on the left side and one on the right side on top and bottom of the tsuba. Iyusaka's zanpakuto also has a teal-colored handle and a dark blue sheathe. Iyusaka himself is 187 cm (6'01") in height and 72 kg (158 lbs) in weight.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Iyusaka is a well-respected and highly honorable individual who always treat those around him with respect no matter how weak they are or how low their rank is, even if they are the enemy. Because of this, Iyusaka can be easily approached by other members of the Soul Society for advice or help. Due to a strict moral code, Iyusaka will not allow for his comrades and underlings to be hurt, even to the point of using himself as a shield for others. He also doesn't fight if there are children involve unless in extreme conditions in which Iyusaka must save a child by fighting. Iyusaka also is unwilling to battle an enemy if they are a child. Instead, Iyusaka will try and reason with them. If Iyusaka views something as being "morally incorrect", he will do whatever it takes to do the right thing even if it means breaking the law. In battle, Iyusaka always maintain a level of honor and integrity. Highly perceptive, Iyusaka is capable of accurately judging someone's character and emotions, and is also capable of reading his opponent rather accurately in battle. Being one of the oldest captains in the current Gotei 13, the other oldest being the 8th division captain, Iyusaka is quite the powerful fighter with his swordsmanship skills, along with the 8th division captain as well, being unrivaled in battle.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Born into a noble family, Iyusaka led a privileged childhood along with his best friend, the captain of the 8th division. Growing up, Iyusaka was always hard working and intelligent, exceeding in almost everything he did. Iyusaka always dreamed of being a shinigami to protect his friends and family and the Soul Society as a whole. He got that chance when he enrolled in the Shinigami Academy. As usual, Iyusaka excelled in all courses and soon graduated in one year. He went on to be taught by the 13th division captain before him and soon reached the rank of 5th seat. Over the years, Iyusaka learned to master his zanpakuto as well as combat capabilities. Iyusaka soon passed the Captain Proficiency Test and became captain of the 13th division. He has been captain for quite a long time, being the second oldest captain age-wise, however, Iyusaka still looks quite young, being in his late twenties to early thirties.[/spoiler]
Rank & squad: 13th Division Captain

Shikai Name & Release Phrase: "Fragile blade impale the ground and spread your roots to become anew, Kesshō Gōon Ken (結晶轟音剣 Lit. Crystal Roaring Sword)."
[spoiler=Shikai Appearance:]Upon release, a massive amount of reiatsu is released. Kesshō Gōon Ken then becomes complete different than its sealed form. Kesshō Gōon Ken becomes a giant broadsword, of about 6 feet in length and about 4 feet in width, made completely out of turquoise-colored crystals. The tsuba of Kesshō Gōon Ken becomes an x-shaped and Kesshō Gōon Ken's handle becomes longer. The blade of Kesshō Gōon Ken is broad and is made up of crystal whose edges curves in towards the handle. Despite it's size and weight, Iyusaka is able to hold and use Kesshō Gōon Ken with one hand if he wishes to do so, even being able to attack at a rapid rate with one hand, proving his mastery of swordsmanship.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shikai Abilities:]Kesshō Gōon Ken is able to extend quite a distance and its blade is quite flexible and extremely sharp making it like a whip sword in a sense. With its inward curving crystals, Kesshō Gōon Ken can easily slash through bone with enough force. It's crystals are made from Iyusaka's reiryoku which is quickly condensed into an extremely hard and durable crystal-like mineral. Using his reiryoku, Iyusaka can extend the blade further and make more crystals. Iyusaka is also able to infused his reiryoku into the crystals to make them explode, making Kesshō Gōon Ken a long-range weapon as well as it is able to fire off exploding crystals. Because the crystals are essentially Iyusaka's reiryoku, their edges contain Iyusaka's reiryoku residue allowing him to grow crystals on anything his blade touches. For example, if he cuts an enemy, he can grow crystals on the enemy's wound and make them explode, causing quite extensive damage. Though the crystal size depends on how much residue is collected on the thing that has been touched or cut. Iyusaka can utilize a variety of different techniques using his crystals, and can even create more ways to use his crystals making Iyusaka quite the creative and versatile fighter.[/spoiler]

Bankai Name: N/A
Bankai Appearance: N/A
Bankai Abilities: N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=8th Division Captain]Name: Hiraku[color="#FFFFFF"]W[/color]Kyōitake (大傾竹•拓 Lit. Kyōitake Hiraku)
[spoiler=Appearance:]Hiraku, or as he prefers to be called Kyōitake, is a tall man standing at 192 cm (6'03") and weighing in at 76 kg (167 lbs). Kyōitake has a rather unkempt appearance, due to his messy hair and chin stubble. Kyōitake had chin-length blueish hair that is kept in a somewhat ragged fashion.. Kyōitake appears to be always tired and can be seen slouching most of the time. Kyōitake's eyes are brown and he has light skin. Though quite old, being one of the oldest captains currently, Kyōitake appears quite youthful being in his early to mid thirties. Attire-wise, Kyōitake doesn't look all that special. He wears a long-sleeved captain's haori of his respective division and underneath he wears the standard shinigami shihakusho. The only thing that really stands out about his attire is a chain attached to his sash connected to his zanpakuto. The chain also sports a crimson tassel. Another thing that stands out about his attire, though it cannot be seen usually, is a gauntlet that he wears on his left arm that carries his second zanpakuto. Because of his long-sleeves, the gauntlet is hidden. In it's sealed state, Kyōitake's zanpakuto exists as two wakizashi. The tsuba on both of his swords are bronze ovals with one side having a protruding crescent moon which Kyōitake can use for blocking and on the other side of the tsuba is a protruding ring in which to strap his chain to. Only one of his zanpakuto is attached to the chain on his sash while the other zanpakuto is connected to his gauntlet via a built-in sheathe on the gauntlet. Both swords sport a maroon-colored handle and dark red sheathes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Kyōitake is usually a lazy, calm, and unenthusiastic individual. Kyōitake regularly enjoys napping and writing and not much else. He is reluctant to fight and usually tries to take the easy way out of things. Even though he is usually unmotivated in battle, when a battle is of great importance, he will fight until the very end. His lazy, unmotivated nature is linked to his childhood because as a child he suffered from narcolepsy which made him developed his personality today. Kyōitake hates doing paper work and so he usually lets his lieutenant take care of paperwork allowing him time to take a nap. His laziness is carry to the battlefield as well as he usually is seen standing back in battles. When confronted with an enemy, he will try to talk his way out of battle, except in circumstances that forces him to fight. Despite being one of the oldest and strongest captains, Kyōitake retains a level of humbleness and isn't arrogant about his combat capabilities. Kyōitake enjoys writing novels and has produced very popular novels for the Seireitei Communication magazine. Kyōitake also enjoys drinking and is quite the excellent drinker.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Like Iyusaka, Kyōitake also led a privileged childhood being born into a noble family. However, as a child Kyōitake suffered from narcolepsy which causes him to fall into sleep often. Kyōitake was very lazy and didn't pay attention in his studies. However, Kyōitake still excelled in many things. Kyōitake was known to be quite the stubborn child, and didn't like to listen to orders. Growing up, Kyōitake soon was rid of his narcolepsy but he created a lazy, unmotivated, and unenthusiastic persona because of his former condition. Kyōitake soon entered into the Shinigami Academy along with Iyusaka. Like Iyusaka, Kyōitake excelled in all fields. However, this only came to actual practicality rather than on paper. In a year, Kyōitake graduated and became 3rd seat during the same time Iyusaka was a 5th seat. It didn't take long for Kyōitake to achieve bankai, and soon he passed the Captain Proficiency Test and became the captain of the 8th division. During his years of training, he was taught by a former captain of the 8th division. Kyōitake has been a captain for quite a long time. Along with Iyusaka, he is one of the oldest and strongest captains with his swordsmanship being unparalleled by others.[/spoiler]
Rank & squad: 8th Division Captain

Shikai Name & Release Phrase: "The adamant moon hooks and cuts, the resolute flower curves and pierces, Kagitsuki Kyokuhana (鈎月湾曲花 Lit. Hooking Moon, Curving Flower)."
[spoiler=Shikai Appearance:]Upon release, an immense amount of reiatsu is released. In its shikai, Kagitsuki Kyokuhana takes the form of a white longsword with a hook at the end and curved shell-like pipes that form the hilt. At the bottom of the handle is a long chain connected to a black, crescent moon-shaped blade. The chain can be extended for quite a length.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shikai Abilities:]In it's shikai state, Kagitsuki Kyokuhana can be used plainly as an attacking weapon. Due to the crescent moon blade attached to a long chain, Kyōitake can attack his enemy at a distance, using the blade to swing at the enemy and causing damage. However, Kagitsuki Kyokuhana's real abilities are all energy-based. Kagitsuki Kyokuhana has the ability to absorb small traces of an enemy's reiryoku by cutting the enemy. The reiryoku will then be stored within Kagitsuki Kyokuhana's chain. A person can tell how much reiryoku has been taken by the number of chains that are glowing red, the more chains that are glowing, the more reiryoku is being stored. Kagitsuki Kyokuhana can also absorbed some energy attacks and convert the attacks into reiryoku for storing. There is a limit to how much reiryoku can be stored however as when all of the chains are glowing, Kagitsuki Kyokuhana cannot absorb any more energy until that stored energy is released. Kyōitake can also transfer his own reiryoku into Kagitsuki Kyokuhana for storage if he wants. Attack-wise, Kagitsuki Kyokuhana can perform quite an array of energy-based attacks from firing off a wave of energy, to darts of energy, to explosive energy spheres, and much more. One notable attack Kagitsuki Kyokuhana can perform is an attack that involves turning reiryoku into a dense ball on Kagitsuki Kyokuhana's hook. The dense ball can be fired at the enemy to cause damage. The ball is very durable and is able to bouncy as well, damaging an enemy then bouncing off in a random direction like a rubber ball. The ball can then be caught by Kagitsuki Kyokuhana's hook blade and then be launched at the enemy again. The ball will disperse within five minutes.[/spoiler]

Bankai Name: N/A
Bankai Appearance: N/A
Bankai Abilities: N/A[/spoiler]

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1303691585' post='5165584']
Don't wory, take your time with it.
All i really do is glance quickly through it to make sure there's nothing in there that could be considered GM.
The only reason i don't make it optional is because. for some reason. that is just asking for a failed RP.
[/quote]

I still despise bios. It stops me from pulling off the "mysterious background" angle. >.>

Lol, well here are the Kidos that I made. I'll probably make more. Also if anyone else wants to use them then I don't really care just let me know before hand.

Hīru 21: Hako o hīringu (Healing Ark) - Forms a dome of reiatsu around the target. It acts as a magnet drawing in the surrounding reiatsu and transfers it to the one inside. The target cannot move once it has been casted otherwise the kido will be nullified.
Incantation: [i]Divine help from a watchful eye, repair that which is damaged. Draw in life, expel pain[/i].

Hīru 31: Fusshoku (Dispel) - A bubble of purple energy surrounds the targeted area. It can extract/destroy most alien anomallies from the area. (e.g: Poisons (what she used to break out of Krake's ink)).
Incantation: [i]Divine help from a watchful eye, extract that which is foreign, break through what is sealed. Draw in life, expel pain[/i]

Hīru 81: De kudasai (Take in): Even though this is a healing technique it has a major drawback. Just like the name suggest, the user takes the injuries from the target but it is transfered to the user. This Hiro only takes a few seconds to complete, and is the fastest healing technique. Even though most don't know, it can also be used as a shield to absorb any on coming reiatsu based attacks. However, depending on how strong the attack is determines how much damage is done to the user.
Incantation: [i]The flesh, a sheild, has dwindled in strength. Powers of the wind, darkest depths do I command, mend the body, as I relinquish this burden.[/i]

Hīru 86: Hagitoru no Ukiyo ("Stripping of Life" )An offensive, and medical skill. After performing the incantation the users entire body lets off a dark sheen of reiatsu, like that of fine obsidian. During these few moments, if the enemy is touched, the area touched will have it's flesh slowly peel away over a few minutes. This skill is also usable to open up areas for operation.
Incantation: [i]Hades jealousy sends pluto to blue flame. Tearing the flesh [/i](I take no credit for this one. I got it from a different website)

Hīru 87: Shūfuku no seikatsu (Repairing life) - This is the counter to Hagitru no Ukiyo. The users entire body emitts a white sheen of reiatsu, and is use to repair large gashes in the body without the use of stitiches. As a bonus, also prvents scaring!! XD (Is the only healing Hiru over 80 that is not effective against Hiru 59)
Incantation: [i]Gods love sends pluto to white flames. Repairing the flesh.[/i]

Hīru 1: Shūri (Repair) - Basic of all healing kido, and is what most healers use. Can heal brusing, cuts, and any minor injuries.
Incantatin: [i]There is one, but is unknown since it's never used[/i].

Hīru 59: Kuchihateru (Rot away) - A purely offensive Hiru, and more dangerous than Hiru 26 in terms of destruction. The users hand is bathed in a dark obsidian reiatsu, and anything it touches insantly rots with little to no hope of being repaired. The effects can backfire if prolonged use.
Incantation: [i]Bathe my hands in the flames of Hades, to lash away at thy enemy. Rot the flesh, destroy the bone. Linger in the air, the smell of death[/i]. (Basically the reason why its more dangerous that a high lvel Hiru is because the target has a 9 out of 10 chance of losing the rotting area, while Hiru 86 can be healed no matter how much time has passed. Unless a healing kido over 80 is used within a 10 minute window, the rotting area is permanantly usless.)

Also I know there isn't a specific section for healing Kidos, but it couldn't be in Bakudo, or Hado. Hiro roughly means 'heal' in japanese. Because healing is just pushing reiatsu into the damaged area, most of the Hiros will draw in surrounding reiatsu.

Archived