20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Ok heres my second app hope to be finish soon, also im putting a twist on it. An Arrancar working as a Lieutenant OMFG my mind has been blown.

Name: Yerroth
Appearance: [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/picmasterex/Arrancar.jpg[/IMG]
I know the image sucks but I did not have alot of time to work on it so i made this one quick. Zanpakuto is in the form of the ax in his hand.
Personality: Dispite being an arrancar Yerroth is like all of the other Soul reapers in terms of loyalty towards the gotei 13. He is also compassionate towards his fellow soul reapers and will do anything to ensure their safety.Originally uncertain of how he would be treated as an arrancar, Yerroth fully embraces his heritage and has made it his life's mission to change how the public views arrancars and hollows. Yerroth may be the Lieutenant of squad 1 but he is treated like a criminal, beast, and lower than a broken man in the streets of rukon. People may hate and fear Yerroth for what he is, but he does not let it bother him, he just foward for the day were shinigami and people can get along.
Biography: Like most arrancars wandering around the waste of hueco mundo, Yerroth questioned his existence. He grew tired of the war between hollows and shinigami. He knew that all hollows were not bad and he knew that not all shinigami were bad aswell. Two different race with two different views, he figured no peace could come from the two if they continued to attack each other on sight. Yerroth was blessed with a higher intellect compared to most hollows, so he decided to make a change even at the cost of his freedom/life. Yerroth wanted to speak with the head captain of the Soul reapers, however he knew that he could not just walk into the soul society. He formed a plan and entered the soul society with a hostage in hand. He refused to let the soul reaper he took hostage go until he was able to speak with the head captain. It was the only way he could peak with the captain, however his plan floped. It took three captain but Yerroth was taken down, but before they could diliver the finishing blow the head captain appeared and wished to speak Yerroth. The head captain decided to give Yerroth a chance, but Yerroth would no longer be a free man. It took a few years but the head captain belived he (or she if head cap is a female) that Yerroth could be trusted. The head captain soon promoted Yerroth to be his lieutenant, but there are some major restrictions. The head captain placed a seal which prevents Yerroth form using his full power. Yerroth is unable to release his second resurrection form, if Yerroth attemps to use his full power the seal carved into his body will activate. First the seal will burn his actual soul, then it will absorb all of his life force until his body fades to dust. Yerroth is not allowed to turn into his final form at all, it has been proven that in his final form he loses all selfcontrol and becomes very feral. Yerroth is able to use his first resurrection, but once again a sealed is carved into his body preventing him from doing so. For Yerroth to call upon his resurrection he must get permission from the head captain to undo the first seal. Yerroth must also be accompanied by four guards (the same type of guards had rukia under wraps) at all times. When out in public Yerroth hands, feet, and neck are all restricted by chains. The four guards holds these chains and are able to end Yerroth's life at any time if they feel he may be swaying back to his old ways ( BTW the four guarding him does not care for him at all). When his dutys are done for the day Yerroth is chained to a wall, locked away in a special cell built to prevent his escape. Many people hate him for what he is but Yerroth trys his best to complete his dutys. He may be a lieutenant but he does not recive alot of respect from his fello squad members.
number: 7 (use to be on his right hand but he burnt it off)
Rank & squad: Lieutenant of squad one.

Resurrection Name & Release Phrase: infierno de perro (Hell hound), Rend
Resurrection Appearance: [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/picmasterex/Arrancarresurrection.jpg[/IMG]
Same as before I did not have alot of time to make a good image so i did a quick one, I even used the same background lol.
Resurrection Abilities: Yerroth is able to bend,distort, and control the flow of reiatsu. All forms of life depends on reiatsu and to control the very flow of such power made Yerroth a very powerful and feared arrancar. The things that Yerroth can do with his power is just about endless, which makes him a very difficult opponent when fighting aginst kido users and people who relay on magical abilities. also his black spiked tail, and extends at great lenghts to impale a foe from a distance.

2nd Resurrection Appearance: Yerroth's second form resembles original hollow form, which is a cerberus. He becomes very large within this form ( about the height of a building), but once in this form he is unable to contol himself. His true nature comes out and he becomes an unstoppable force. It is now a law where Yerroth is not allowed to achive his final form.

*EDIT*
Ok forget about the seals carved within Yerroth's body. The head captain's zanpakuto contains ten gems, which is linked to his abilitys. The head captain saw the truth in Yerrot's words and wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. As a safety precaution the head captain placed one of his gems into Yerroth's body. The gem will activate if Yerroth calls upon his zanpakuto without permission, if the gem activates it will create a mini black hole inside his body ( Game over for Yerroth). The gem is ment to keep Yerroth in check, The head captain also has the ability to activate the gem within Yerroth's body anytime he sees fit.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[spoiler=6 squad Captain]
[b]Name:[/b] Fuyu [color="#FFFFFF"]W[/color] Hanae

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[spoiler=Appearance:] [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/35lemhg.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] At first glance – because of her small size – you wouldn’t expect her to behave like she does; but you know what they say “big things often comes in small packages”, and Fuyu is the living proof of that. Considering how careless she behaves it is always a mystery how she became a captain, and though she is, it’s rare to see her wearing the mandatory Haori for the captains – with the only exception being when there are captain meetings. When not being forced to do paper work by her lieutenant – who by the way seems to take her own job more seriously – she is doing whatever she can to not work.

She spends most of her free time playing games with her squad, and visiting the other captains – whom she sees as her family, and usually calls them “brother” or “sister” respectively. It’s not uncommon to see her running away from Nagoro, which is mostly because he is trying to get her to do her duties as a captain. It’s easy to get along with Fuyu, and though she probably isn’t the youngest she is certainly the smallest of the captains.

Fuyu often appears in places you wouldn't expect her, and suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Surprisingly, or maybe not, she is very observant, and has excellent memory, almost to the fact where she was once believed to have had a photographic memory. Though she’s not the quickest at putting two and two together, this often leads her into making the wrong decision; however she always has the best interest at heart. Another skill she has is the ability to mimic voices close to perfection. Fuyu dislikes fighting, but if it means protecting her friends then she will do whatever it takes to protect them. Every day she never fails to smile, often pretending that everything is fine even when it's not. She doesn't like making others worry about her, so she'll try to handle everything by herself in order to keep others from getting hurt.

Even though Fuyu doesn’t like to fight, she still wants to be able to protect her friends, so she does train a lot. It’s probably one of the few things she actually takes seriously.

When Fuyu goes into hollowfication she gets a sadistically childish personality, finding a lot of things funny including her opponent’s pain. Even then she takes the fighting as a joke or a game, and in that mode she is less worried about taking a life. Fuyu would only do this if there was no other choice as she doesn’t like how she acts when in hollowfication. She even once stated that she would rather die in a fight before resorting to her hollow mask.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:] Fuyu was born in Inuzuri, but better known as district 78 of the Rukongai district. She was orphaned at a young age due to her parents dying from a disease when she wasn’t very old. While there she grew up relatively happy, and had made friends with the other kids in the orphanage. In fact if it hadn’t been for Nagoro finding her she probably would have been at that orphanage for the rest of her life. She was 8 years old when the large Soul Reaper found her one night having somehow found herself all the way the Zaraki, also known as District 80. Fuyu had gotten herself lost after her and a couple of her friends had decided to play a game of hide-and-seek. She didn’t know how she ended up in the 80th district, and she didn’t know how she was going to get out either.

It was then that she ran into Nagoro, but to Fuyu – who at the time couldn’t have been more than 3 feet tall – it looked like a giant, and the fact that Nagoro practically chased her down wasn’t helping matters. Fuyu still doesn’t know what inclined Nagoro to help her, but after that day Nagoro had taken her in.

Fuyu eventually enrolled into the Soul Society Academy and with a little help – actually a lot of help – she managed to pass all of her studies, which is the only part she needed help with. She excelled in Kido, and even made up some of her own which impressed a lot of people. As the years passed she managed to get stronger and stronger, even passing Nagoro and eventually becoming captain of the 6th squad. Because she doesn’t have a family – besides Nagoro whom she calls big brother – she sees everyone in the soul society as her family. Fuyu firmly believes that Nagoro was the best thing to have ever happened to her, and would do anything to make him happy….Except doing her paperwork.[/spoiler]

[b]Rank & squad:[/b] Squad 6 captain

[b]Shikai Name & Release Phrase:[/b] “Bloom in eternal beauty….Kozakura

[b]Shikai Appearance:[/b] When her Zanpakuto is released the blade turns an icy blue, and a cold mist comes from it. There are also ice spikes that travel the length of the blade

[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b] With a single swipe of the sword it can send over two dozen ice shards at the opponent, but after each attack she has to wait 3 minutes before she can use that attack again. Another perk she has because of her shikai is that whatever it touches it turns to ice, even other Zanpakutos. However, it will take a lot of hits to freeze a Zanpakuto, and that usually depends on how strong the opponent is.

She also has the tendency to channel her kido’s through her sword, giving it not only more destructive capibilities, but also the penchant of freezing whatever it comes in contact with.

[b]Bankai Name[/b]: N/A
[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b] N/A
[b]Bankai Abilities[/b]: N/A

[spoiler=Hollow Mask:] [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/b7guj9.jpg[/IMG] It's actually blue where there is red on the picture.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Squad 6 Lieutenant]
Name: Nagoro Sanamori

[b]Gender: [/b]Male

[spoiler=Appearance:] Nagoro is a tall man, reaching at least 6’7 with many muscles giving him a very intimidating appearance. He has smoldering obsidian eyes and no hair on his head, something that is a sensitive subject for him. He towers over most other people, especially Sayori and it's always strange to see them standing side-by-side. His black Hakama has many tears in them as a result from the fights he has been in, and he refuse to get a new one. His sword is found on his right side, and he wears the traditional Zori (Sandals), without the heals on the bottom. Bokutsui is a large zanpakuto, looking more like the blade on a guillotine than a sword. His blade is all silver, with a black hilt, and red grips.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] Nagoro is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet, and despite his intimidating size he gives in quite easily. Nagoro is very emotional, always crying over the smallest things, but you never want to be around when he is mad. It’s almost as if he becomes a different person, which is scary in it of itself. He is noticibly protective of Fuyu, and in actuality any person or child, especially when they are female.

When there isn’t a worried or apologetic look on his face he is usually smiling or cracking a joke. Nagoro is forever worried about Fuyu, and is often seen running behind her trying to get her to do her duties as captain. In the end, however, it’s Nagoro who ends up doing both his and her paperwork. When he isn’t chasing after Fuyu, or doing paperwork, he spends most of his free time knitting or making tea. Not the most fear inspiring hobby out there, but it keeps him calm and gives him some peace from Fuyu’s constant energy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]

Unlike his captain, Nagoro was born in the 1st Rukon district known as Junrinan, the most peaceful and sophisticated of the Rukongai. He was always a tall child, easily towering over the kids his age, and by the time he was 13 years he was well above his own two parents. Where the height came from is unknown, but because of his height he wasn’t really to most approachable person in the district. It was hard for him to make friends due to his size and the fact most kids would run from the moment they saw him.

It all changed when his little sister Meyami was born. Nagoro loved his little sister and was always there for here; they hardly ever parted once she was able to walk. When Nagoro was 19 years old he had already been there for two years, and progressing at an average rate. Everything was pretty normal for him, until one fateful day he returned to his home and found out that his sister had died. She was climbing a tree and after taking a wrong step she slipped and broke her neck.

Nagoro could hardly believe that something like that could happen. Doing something that kids do every day as a form of play. It really didn’t hit him that his sister was dead until they were taking her body away forever. For the next couple of years Nagoro went into a steep depression. Even so he managed to get through the Soul Society Academy, and get a seat on the 13 Court Guard, as 4th seat in the 5th squad. It was during this time in this squad that he, and some others were sent to the 80th district to handle a fight that broke out and got pretty bad. While there he ran into a young girl, whom at first glance looked like Meyami.

He chased after her thinking that was the case, but after finally catching her he realized it wasn’t her. However, Nagoro decided to take her with him – of course with her consent – and take her in – by this time he had his own home. After wards he took care of Fuyu, and it was because of her the he emerged from his depression, reverting to his original personality. When Fuyu became Captain of squad 6 he was one of the loudest people cheering and crying. [/spoiler]

Rank & squad: Squad 6 Lieutenant

[b]Shikai Name & Release Phrase: [/b] “Pound into dust….Bokutsui”

[b]Shikai Appearance:[/b] When Bokutsui is released a blinding light comes from the sword and when the light is gone two large metal boxing gloves are on his hands

[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b] . The metal boxing gloves on his hands gives him the ability to pound, and completely destory most shields and even iron. Along with his already impressive strength, he can also coat his reitsu around the weapon increasing it's destructive power. Like his captain he channels his kidos through his shikai, and he can even fire reitsu condensed blast from his fist.

Bankai Name: N/A
Bankai Appearance: N/A
Bankai Abilities: N/A

Hollow Mask: N/A[/spoiler]

I realized that you said we don't have to put the Bankai up right away. Gives me some time to edit it some more.

Twilight-
If that's what you do with limited time, I wanna see what you can do if you have a lot of time...... he's not ACTUALLY going to be as tall as the tree is he? (joking)
Ok, I'll accept. But don't forget to add what we spoke about on PM to your bio.

Hotaru-
I was surprised at how good the applications where...... and then i saw Nagoro's shikai.
Please read the rules and edit. (namely 2 & 7)

Sry, but I can't make acceptions, even for old friends.

i checked out the kidou. I can't say i was expecting something like this, but it shouldn't cause any trouble.
i noticed in Hīru 59: Kuchihateru that you mentioned a hiru 26, was that a typo?

Hotaru-
No problem. I can go ahead and accept both applications, but the released form for Nagoro's zanpaktou will have to be changed.
The zanpakou is beddar, but the increas in phisican ability is still a no. SRY.

TwilightSoul-
I don't know weather to laugh or be disapointed about your first post.
While I admit it is not against the rules if you want to be chained up, it is kind of un needed because the entire reason for having a seal is so you can move freely. (I should probably detail what I expected the seal to be like, do to the fact that it is created from the head captaines zanpaktou. I'll do this via PM.)

Now, I think you may have missed a few things. 1st of all in your bio it states that you had to sneak in to SS and take a hostage. Well I mentioned that, although shinigami and arrancar don't get along, Arancar are able to enter SS if they obtain permission from the head captain & have an escourt, so all of that would have been pointless.
AND.... i think i said earlier. The RP stars a week AFTER aizen was released, so Aizen is gone already.

[quote name='BrandonSparkman' timestamp='1303744819' post='5167087']
Sorry I didn't post for a bit, I fell asleep. I did post now though.
[/quote]

Responded! ;D

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1303759516' post='5167473']
I'm just going to post. If you dont like it Visser, then you can Ignore it. But I find the fact you came online, and totally ignored me, insulting, so I'd say we were even.
[/quote]

You crack me up Magnet. :3

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1303760505' post='5167503']
Hehe, good. Should I bring [i]the book[/i] (Enter Dramatic Music) into this aswell? >:) *Evil smile with Montgomery Burns 'Excellent' finger thing*
[/quote]

Don't you dare speak of such a vile thing! D:

@ Brandon: Yes it does. ;D

Finally finished these two.

[spoiler=Koichi Shimegane. 4th Squad captain][b]Name:[/b] Koichi [color=white]W[/color] Shimegane
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[spoiler=Appearance]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7074936
His zanpakuto is a normal katana he carried in the regular way with a grey hilt and plain guard. The hilt is rather long and holds some medical pastes and poisons as well as a few scalpels and surgical needles.[/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b] Koichi is cold, immoral and cruel. Though he is the captain of the 4th squad who are responsible for the care of others, he doesn't really give a damn about human life and ethics. His primary concerns are about his abilities and his research. Humans are only the test subjects that he needed to work on. He is cold and uncaring, indifferent to other people's concerns and cares, seeing them as trivial matters that do not need his attention. He will help just about anyone in a medical need, but what they need to worry about is how it will benefit him.

[b]Biography:[/b] Koichi entered the ranks of the shinigami through the onmitsukido. His history before that is unknown and he isn't telling the tale. It is believed that he is originally from the nest of maggots and got released into the care of the onmitsukido and from their transfered from the 2nd squad. He joined the 12th squad and applied his somewhat twisted mentality to creating poisons, bugs and disease that he would later put to use. He left the 12th squad and joined the 4th as it would give him better opportunity to work on real test subjects. His subordinates are afraid of him and refuse to sleep if he is nearby. He has conducted some rather... Unusual test on his people and patients and is generally experiments on the prisoners in the maggots nest. Many illegal. He has a fondness for human medicine and often uses it instead of kido. He was one of the researchers involved in the visord research and many considered him getting a mask as one of the scariest thins to happen.

[b]Rank & squad:[/b] 4th Squad Captain

[b]Shikai Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Rise, Bokuto (Blasphemy)
[b]Shikai Appearance:[/b] The hilt and resembles the vertebral column, the guard is made up of a small ribcage and crossed arms. The blade extends out of the skulls mouth.
[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b] Bokuto can either rot or restore flesh it stabs. The blade infects the flesh and slowly rots more flesh. The larger the wound, the faster the infection spreads. The skull head and ribcage store some of the diseases and poisons he has created and he can infect his target with in the same manner. Some are helpful in weird ways.
-Smile- causes uncontrollable laughter. Works as a stress reliever as low levels.
-Burn out- causes a fatal error in the cells that cause them to metabolize glucose too fast, setting the entire body on fire. Always for rapid recovery of energy at low levels. It also lets one work beyond normal time if controlled.
-Count Down- a toxin that slowly increases in number until it poisons the system. Toxin kills bacteria at low levels.
-Bloody Eye- increases blood pressure around the orbits until the brain haemorrhages and the blood pours form the victims tear ducts. Takes over a day to work. No bright side.
-Wrath- releases the cells limits, increasing all the bodies abilities, but causes the cells to die within an hour if the antidote is not taken.
-Sin- completely inhibits the pain receptors in the body. Anaesthesia
-Greed- Causes cells to multiple rapidly. Allows for regeneration in controlled doses, but mutates the body in a gruesome abomination incapable of basic movement.
-Sloth- causes unconsciousness. The victim can sleep to death.
-Envy- causes paralysis
-Gluttony- cause hunger, inflicted eats till they cause a catatonic state.
-Acedia- causes depression
-Acedia 2- causes paranoia
-Pride- causes hopeless optimism
-Forgiveness- A sickness that causes hallucinations of the past mistakes.
-Sorrow- causes sores and boils all over the body.
-Widow's Devil- hyper sensitizes the pain receptors so that even the brush of clothing hurts

[b]Bankai Name:[/b] Haka no Bokuto (Blasphemy of the Grave)
[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b] He stabs the sword into the ground and summons multiple skeletons from ground, each wielding bone blades. The blade becomes more bone like, made from ivory. It is longer, about the size of Kodachi.
[b]Bankai Abilities:[/b] In addition to the abilities of his Shikai, he can summon minion skeletons to fight for him. The skeletons can do the same rotting or restoring flesh with their blades. He can summon various sizes or just the bones. His infection is stronger, and he can spread it through airborne agents.

[b]Hollow Mask:[/b] A full human skull with two oni like horns. The mask is pure white though the horns are darker and striated. When the mask is one, his reitsu becomes cold and foreboding. Well, colder and foreboding...er[/spoiler][spoiler=Kyo Madoka, 4th Squad VC][b]Name:[/b] Kyo [color=white]W[/color] Madoka
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[spoiler=Appearance][url="http://iphoneappsclub.com/anime/02544.jpg"][img]http://iphoneappsclub.com/anime/02544.jpg[/img][/url]
She has much larger cups that the picture shows[/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b] While she is very serious and stern, Kyo does not have the same disregard to others that that her captain has. She is very good at what she does and is frank and upfront with what she has to say others. She does have a hidden caring nature to her. She is something of a strict spinster aunt. But she has been know to let the proverbial hair down after a sip of alcohol, something she has a fondness for. She also doesn't like subtlety much and has a powerful dominating presence (by the way, she has a supply of ropes, gags and whips in her room). She is a bit petty and not above using her captain.

[b]Biography:[/b] Kyo was assigned to watch Koichi. Since he was such a problem case, see was deemed suitable to be his guardian and, basically, janitor; the one to clean up his messes. She was trained in all aspects of being a shinigami, but excels at kido. As Koichi's guardian, she has followed him through his transfers, having originally being his warden in the maggots nest. Despite her skill, she is still a bit weaker that him and uses his responsibilities to somewhat control him. She is something of a pervert, yet many shinigami still want her to examine them.

[b]Rank & squad:[/b] 4th Squad Vice Captain

[b]Shikai Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Blow then away, Senoshane (War feather)
[b]Shikai Appearance:[/b] Her katana transforms into a folded metal fan the same length as her katana. It can open out and be used to generate gust of winds or air slashes. The fan is completely made form metal and can be used as a sword or a fan. The sections of the fan resemble feathers, with tapering tips with slightly sectioned edges.
[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b] Her wind can blow anything away including reitsu and kido. It is still possible that people stronger than her can resist, but if she traps someone in the center of one of her tornadoes, they would not be able to raise their reitsu any higher. Her wind can be used to ease the pain and injuries of her targets as well as remove spells or affliction by blowing them away.

[b]Bankai Name:[/b] Tenshi Tsubasa Sensohane (Angel's Wing War feather)
[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b] She gains a pair of wings to go along with the fan. The wings look normal, but they too are made form metal. She also gains a light armour of feathers over her clothing and little winglets on her legs and a winged headdress.
[b]Bankai Abilities:[/b] Aside form an improvement to shikai's power and precision, she gains the ability to fly. The wings boost her mobility, agility and speed, and the armour adds to her strength. It also lowers her reitsu consumption because it is more efficient at creating wind. That's basically it. The fan is replaced with a pair of wing looking weapons[/spoiler]

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1303755356' post='5167316']
Finish my app. Can I post now?

Also, I've decided against being my own Vice-Captain. That would be boring. I've decided to be 3rd Seat instead. Anyone want to be my Vice Captain?
[/quote]
You can start posting, but rule 2 specificaly states that Shikai does not increase phisical abilities, so you will have to change that.
And if I didn't make an acception for Hotaru, there is no way I'm making an acception for you.

If you want my help, here it is. You COULD get an increase in rietsu, and you can use the rietsu however you want to. Of course, outside of flash step(and other variations of it), i've never seen any phisical increase from an increase in rietsu.
[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1303759516' post='5167473']
I'm just going to post. If you dont like it Visser, then you can Ignore it. But I find the fact you came online, and totally ignored me, insulting, so I'd say we were even.
[/quote]
I would like to direct your atention to post # 4.
if you will look, the first thing i said was
[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1303513237' post='5160375']
MS-I'll hold off untill you get more finished.
[s]If you have a squad captain then your automaticaly alowed to make a VC for the same squad.[/s][/quote]
Of course if you didn't know that MS was refering to you, then I apologize.
But i did not Ignore you.
in fact i looked back at your app every time i logged on to see if you finished or not.

Grey cat-
While i truly dispise the abilities of the 'diseases and poisons', i can find nothing in there that would fall under over powered or dogmoded. Considering they are all mostly realistic.
scarry captain. lol
Accepted.

I'm saying you ignored me due to the fact that I posted that I finished on here, and then quite a while later, you posted on the IC and then logged off again. I call that Ignoring someone.

And it increases Reiatsu and by sacrificing one he can heal himself and others. Fine. Though the whole thing was centred around gaining speed/strength/etc, by cutting his opponent. Basiccally, the longer you hold out the fight, the stronger he becomes. (Then again, at the moment, it does that already.) I can keep the beam, right?

Oh, BTW, I finished my Bankai and edited Shikai.

Sorry I was unable to post yesterday, i had to study my brains out for a test, plus i have my math finals this friday boo hoo i know. Anyways I agree with you Visser there was a bit of a misunderstanding with my character. When we talked about the whole seal idea i did not relize you wanted me to place your exact representation of it into my app. I tought you were giving me ideas a push in other words, but I will fix my app if you give me a few. As for the chains and guards involving my character I know that it was unneeded, but i wanted to add that in just to be different. Reguardless I will chage my app like you wanted.

Archived