Laval Appear... Out of Nowhere

Boss Z

[center]The basic premise of this Deck is to simply make Big Monsters Appear from NOWHERE and it isn't hard to do...
The philosophy is easiest involving the Spell Card "Rekindling" allowing me to take various FIRE monsters from my Graveyard and Special Summon them... they are just removed from play at the End Phase... Then if you are able to not Mill it Return from the Different Dimension allows you to get back as many monsters as possible from your removed from play zone and Special Summon them, but they are destroyed at the End Phase...
Laval Cannoneer can also Special Summon a monster from the RfPZ, and the monster gets to stay on the Field...
The Deck provides several ways to burn through itself and get monsters in the Graveyard... then it also has the means to refil you Deck should you ever be running low...
I Know Laval200 is a very efficient way to play but I wanted to go my own route, that of a Noob wanting to make a near-Mono Archtypical Deck... there is a stradegy and there is a Theme... please don't bash it right away... atleast hear me out... My Deck making skills are limited but this Deck is all about Power... and it easily can get some Huge ATK out on the field when ever it is needed...
My Non-Laval200 Deck:
Laval Appear:

[color="#FF0000"][color="#FFA500"]Monsters - 20[/color]
3x Tender on the Laval Volcanos
2x Laval Flame Sprite
2x Laval Lady of the Burning Lake
1x Flamvell Magician
3x Flamvell Firedog
3x Laval Lancelord
2x Laval Cannoneer
2x Laval Gunner
1x Laval Burner
1x Laval Miller

[color="#00FF00"]Spells - 12[/color]
3x Rekindling
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Hand Destruction
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial

[color="#9932CC"]Traps - 8[/color]
2x Molten Whirlwind Wall
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Return from the Different Dimension

[color="#808080"]Extra - 15[/color]
1x Laval Twin Slayer
1x Laval the Greater
2x Lavalval Dragon
1x Lavalval Dragoon
1x Laval Stannon
1x Ancient Flamvell Diety
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Red Nova Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Armory Arm[/color]

Laval Flame Sprite and Molten Whirlwind Wall are both great cards for powering monsters up for a push for game... Whirl Wind is a continous 100 per Laval in your Graveyard, but Sprite tends to come to the rescue more... giving 200 points per Laval in your Graveyard to each until the End Phase... both cards however are basically priceless to me... I know several people don't like Whirlwind... but based on what I am against I can easily tech them out for more useful cards
Burner is a Favorite of mine aswell... The Laval have 2 Cyber Dragons... Flamvell Firedog can SS Lancelord... but to SS Burner all you need is to have 3 Laval with different names in your Graveyard... plus, it with Forest Sprite is how I get out Ancient Flamvell Diety, who is awesome... Along with the ability to get Stannon... or Black Rose Dragon... Black Rose is really only used to follow up with a Rekindling...
Colossal OTK is possible, but its difficult to set up... and the fact is that many monsters are Warrior Type... so If they are in the Graveyard it may be hard finding something to get to be strong enough to equip Armory Arm too inorder to win... If Nothing Else, Colossal Fighter becomes an Impressive Beatstick...
[/center]

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking of switching Hand Destruction for Upstart Goblin... and I sorta want to either put it @3 or find a way to get morphing jar in there aswell
Any one game for helping me out?

Thinking -1 RftDD, -2 Hand Destruction, +2 UpStart, +1 Morphing Jar... does that seem good?
Or should I do something else?

Archived