1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose Dragon

The Deck uses Gantala to Special Summon Stuff from thr graveyard... though sadly it is during your End Phase... just ditch the useful ones to the Graveyard during your turn... its not that hard. The general outcome is to lock down the opponent with Raiho, Dai-Sojo, Medium and even Defender...
Treeborn and Fishborg provide great tribute fodder and allows for fast Synchro Summoning of higher Stars typical to Monarchs.
I love going into Colossal Armory OTK, it takes 4 cards and 2 turns, but its typically a lock down until the second turn. Gantala on the field brings out Defender and the End Phase who will typically lock down any attacks, then next turn you SS Treeborn and the Fishborg and synch... and thats typically game...

Samurai, Stradegist, Librarian, Formula and Jar are the Draw Power of the Deck and with the ability of Gantala, if you can keep Samurai you can typically draw and Extra Card every turn... You also have Medallion to search through the Deck typically for Gantala or Medium...

This Deck had to be able to go into Shooting Star Dragon... as my personal Laval / Flamvell Deck can go into Red Nova Dragon with ease

[spoiler= Past Begging for Hope]I'm going for a General Rush Tactic told to my by Icyblue (hope I got that right)
But there are cards which Icy didn't have in his deck with I personally find should be in the Deck... my issue is now That I have too many cards and I don't know what to cut out...
The Deck is Currentlt [b]54 Cards[/b] and I need that down to 41 or more like 40 cards... I don't want to mess with the monster line-up too much, but there are somethings which could be changed I guess... I mean I know I have to cut it down... but IDK where to cut it down...
Its more the Spell and Trap Line-up that I need serious help with... I need some draw power... and the IceBarrier Spells HAVE to stay... but the E-Cons are just something very nice... foolish and 141 are insanely helpful... and yeah... others are staples (even soul exhange in this deck, lol)
Trap line up... idk what to run... I'd be good with just Treachorous Trap Hole... but Idk...

Monsters - 23
3x General Gantala of the Ice Barrier
3x General Raiho of the Ice Barrier
2x Dai-Sojo of the Ice Barrier
2x Medium of the Ice Barrier
1x Defender of the Ice Barrier
2x Fishborg Blaster
2x Treeborn Frog
2x Mother Grizzly
2x Abyss Soldier
2x Swap From
1x Ronintoadin
1x Morphing Jar

Spells - 20
3x Medallion of the Ice Barrier
2x Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier
3x Enemy Controller
3x Moray of Greed
2x Soul Exchange
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Foolish Burial
1x One for One
1x Giant Trunade
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps - 11
3x Dimensional Prison
3x Trap Stun
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgement

Extra Deck - 15
3x Formula Synchron
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Armory Arm
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Mist Wurm
[b]1x Rank6 Exceed[/b]

So Like mentioned in the Sub-Title, if you help me make changes to the Deck you'll recieve +Reps...

This Deck is to be IRL, so help would he incredible... thank you[/spoiler]

[/center]

[quote name='El-Rrey' timestamp='1304413535' post='5185623']
Try to make it more General Rush-ish!
What you have now is plain mess.

[spoiler='In case you have some trouble:']http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=2595[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Thats only because IDK what to take out!!
The general rush Exists, things go to grave or tribute them with soul exchange / treeborn and if you get the the 1 IceBarrier out you get a full field quickly that locks down te opponent with various effects against spells/traps and monster effects
I just need to slim down, but i like this style

That dies look nice though... but there isnstradegy with this Deck...

New mission: Help Me combined my Deck and te Deck in the link which El Grey posted... please

Archived