i will give reps for comments) the new wave of the future (

some credit goes to Maha Guns and his monster Vertigo Angel http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/248722-single-vertigo-angel/

other links
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/248730-i-will-give-reps-for-comments-the-new-wave-of-the-future/
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/248728-i-will-give-reps-for-comments-the-new-wave-of-the-future/

how to Elite Summon

Elite Monsters resides in you Extra Deck

Elite Monsters DO NOT USE LEVELS OR RANKS THEY USE

ELITE POINTS (haha yeah i went there man)

its like exceed but instead of just levels it also involve types as well

but the other kick is that 1 of the 2 monsters have to be face up on your side of the field

and the other monster have to be in your graveyard.

when you Elite Summon the 2 monster used as Elite Material are return to your deck then your deck is shuffled.

all Elite Monsters have this Effect and at the end of the Effect when their ATK and Def is 0 THEY GAIN A EFFECT THAT UNQUIE TO EACH ELITE MONSTERS
When this is elite summon from your extra deck send it to the Graveyard. If your opponent has more cards in their hand than you do, you can discard all cards in your hand until you have 1 to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, reduce its ATK and DEF to 0. When this Monster ATK and DEF is 0 this card gain the following Effects :

with out delay here the first elite monster

(yeah yeah its a dragon i know but its sort of a "signer dragon" if you will)

[Spoiler=Dark Elitist Dragon]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2e4xkko.jpg[/IMG]
Dark Elitist Dragon
effect
1 Lv 4 Dragon Type monster
1 Lv 4 Dragon Type monster
When this is Elite Summon from your Extra Deck send it to the Graveyard. If your Opponent has more cards in their hand than you do, you can discard all cards in your hand until you have 1 to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, reduce its ATK and DEF to 0. When this Monster ATK and DEF is 0 this card gain the following Effects : all monster (Except this card) on the Field ATK is reduce to 0, then this card gains ATK equal to half of the combined ATK loss due to this card's effect until End of Turn.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Sinfull Justice Bringer - Wayuru]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/wm0yg9.jpg[/IMG]
Sinfull Justice Bringer - Wayuru
effect
1 Lv 4 Warrior Type monster
1 Lv 4 Warrior Type monster
When this is Elite Summon from your Extra Deck send it to the Graveyard. If your Opponent has more cards in their hand than you do, you can discard all cards in your hand until you have 1 to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, reduce its ATK and DEF to 0. When this Monster ATK and DEF is 0 this card gain the following Effects Once Per Turn this card gain ATK equal to the combine number of your Deck, your Extra Deck, your Opponent's Deck and, your Opponent's Extra Deck X 50 until the End Phase. during your End Phase if this card's ATK is more than 3000 you can return this to your Extra Deck then your Opponent lose Life Points equal to Half of this card's ATK when it was sent to the Extra Deck by this Effect if you use this effect you must skip your next Battle Phase.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Gaint Visor Beast Gear Of Nigwok]
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/5jwwlz.jpg[/IMG]
Gaint Visor Beast Gear Of Nigwok
effect
1 Level 4 Machine Type monster
1 Level 4 Machine Type monster
When this is Elite Summon from your Extra Deck send it to the Graveyard. If your Opponent has more cards in their hand than you do, you can discard all cards in your hand until you have 1 to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, reduce its ATK and DEF to 0. When this Monster ATK and DEF is 0 this card gain the following Effects : this monster can not be destoryed in Battle (normal battle damage does applied) Once Per Turn this card gain 2 Elite Points (this card can only up to 12 Elite Points) your Opponent loses Life Points equal to the combined Levels and Elitle Points of all Face Up monsters on the Field X 50
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Gaint Visor Fiend Of Nigwok]
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/nmc22q.jpg[/IMG]
Gaint Visor Fiend Of Nigwok
effect
1 Level 4 Fiend Type monster
1 Level 4 Fiend Type monster
When this is Elite Summon from your Extra Deck send it to the Graveyard. If your Opponent has more cards in their hand than you do, you can discard all cards in your hand until you have 1 to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, reduce its ATK and DEF to 0. When this Monster ATK and DEF is 0 this card gain the following Effects : this monster can not be destoryed in Battle (normal battle damage does applied) you can remove from play your entire deck execpt one card. this card gains ATK equal to the number of cards remove from playe by this effect x 200 until End of Turn.
[/Spoiler]

Very poor spelling and OCG, very bad card layouts (as in, the inverts and 'copy+paste' bits), very bad cards altogether. I suggest you brush up on your grammar and spelling before you even make cards again. OCG is most poor feature, ever played Yugioh before? Inverts are bad enough, but you just took them to a whole new level of bad (not good, meaning). Stars are stretched and have black background, which is copying and pasting, which is stupid, and the attributes are simply unreadable with black backgrounds. You used Paint for this, didn't you? Learn OCG and spelling, or GTFO of Custom Cards Section.

Well, sorry.
I'm not in the best mood and I felt like ranting. Well, his OCG was okay, but not good, you have to agree. His spelling was pretty bad too. You have to agree with that too. His word layouts were bad too. You can't disagree with that. And the inverts and copy and pasting bits just made the whole cards look crappy, but yeah. He should use GIMP for that. Can't disagree with that either. Well, I'm tired and in a bad mood, so you should expect it.
Oh, hey look! Three stars! He doesn't look like a newbie. I checked his other cards and they were better than these, so, overall 4/10.

So I do like your new summoning idea and all but the card's could use better pictures. OCG is okay and still readable as well as understanding and effects are sweet. Hope you get to making more cards but do try to find better pictures, and remember I'm here to help fellow member.

[quote name='-Hero-' timestamp='1304751340' post='5192792']
So I do like your new summoning idea and all but the card's could use better pictures. OCG is okay and still readable as well as understanding and effects are sweet. Hope you get to making more cards but do try to find better pictures, and remember I'm here to help fellow member.
[/quote]

why you dont like it

and im allways bad about pics

Hmmm, the OCG is off. The inverted stars are kinda blurry, and on the wrong side. It's a good concept, but you need to execute it better. I see some potential in this set. A diamond in the rough perhaps? If you study some official Yu-Gi-Oh cards more, you will sorta get the hang of the OCG. So, keep trying, I see great things from you in the future. :)

[quote name='Herman The German' timestamp='1304752035' post='5192804']
why you dont like it

and im allways bad about pics
[/quote]

I never said I didn't like it, just the pictures I don't like and it would look better if you didn't invert.

-Hero- (ITS SPELLED H - I - R - O duh)

Cornholio (i need tp for my bung hole)

Grovyle (I USE A GREAT BALL TO CATCH YOU THEN AFTER I CATCH YOU I THREW YOUR POKEBALL IN THE OCEAN)

[quote name='Herman The German' timestamp='1304736995' post='5192346']
if any one want to help me with a card template please let me know ok (JUST PM ME)
[/quote]

well i did post this .......

some one did not read this topic very well LOL

can you evn read

its a new subtype and summoning mechanics

and i wanted to use a new card template but the last one did not go out very well

-Hero-

[quote name='Herman The German' timestamp='1304736995' post='5192346']
if any one want to help me with a card template please let me know ok (JUST PM ME)[/Quote]

Archived