The YCM Card Vending Machine

Yorukin

Here's how this game'll work. It starts with one person inserting a coin into their post. The next person who posts tells the person above them what Yu-Gi-Oh! card came out of the vending machine (real or custom), then inserts their own coin.

Rules include:
#1 - Only one coin per person every 24 hours, unless I, as the owner of the machine, decide to hand out bonus coins. I will be giving out one random bonus every school night.

#2 - If you decide to list which cards you've received so far (and I know I will), please keep them in a spoiler tag at the bottom of your post.

#4 - No joke cards. I know they're funny (to most people, anyway), and they would certainly be interesting to hand out, but I'm trying to make this look professional here.

#5 - Notice that there was no Rule #3. You paying more attention now? Good.

#6 - Anything I say goes. This is to prevent people from messing with this too much.

#8 - Remind me if I'm wrong about something.

#9 - Did you catch that there was no Rule #7? If not, see Rules #3 and #5.

#10 - To prove you read these, post your first coin insert in a color of your choice other than black, dark gray, light gray, or white.

And now that that's all out of the way:

[color="#00FF00"]*inserts coin*[/color]

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='UnownGuy' timestamp='1305418032' post='5208924']
Gold Myr pops out. Wait, what?

[color="#FF8C00"]*Coin Inserted*[/color]
[/quote]
That's not a card. And if it's not real, please post a picture.

[quote name='Mizuki Hoshimigaki' timestamp='1305420713' post='5209043']
[spoiler=Huge card, there you go, Mizuki! (Sorry it's too big a Dark Magician. Let me know if you get a Power Tool Dragon)]You get this Sexy Dark Magician!
[img]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8673/darktemplatee.png[/img] (by me. Template by Zextra)[/spoiler]

*inserts coin*
[/quote]
I'm not inserting another coin too early. So, go ahead.

That's fine... I guess... I just assumed Yu-Gi-Oh! is why I said it's not a card. But because it is a card... I finally have a [size="4"]Magic The Gathering card! Yay![/size] *CLAPS*

I really did want them but I don't really have any because I can't afford too much and I've already had Yu-Gi-oh! cards for a long time. So it wouldn't be wise to start playing another TCG.

I never remember to post on time... Anyway, you got a Decree of Annihilation (MTG)!

Regarding the whole MTG card thing, I may as well declare tonight's event Magic Day. For the next 24 hours, posters may post Magic: The Gathering cards in place of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, as long as they specify. UnownGuy was simply the first to do so. And yes, Athena may keep her Myr.

*inserts coin*

[spoiler="Cards So Far"]Chaos Dragon Archfiend
Chaos King Archfiend[/spoiler]

Archived