[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Pacmanexus' timestamp='1345441566' post='6011293']
Team Q4 now has Perfect Raizer and Coco. Yup, they're gonna win now. But Aichi's gonna steal the spotlight from the cool stuff...
[/quote]
Both Kamui and Misaki said they still needed more. I'm thinking these two decks are going to be short lived until they start using whatever is in their Extra boosters.

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1346024801' post='6013610']
I don't understand why he wants to go to SIT. The only one better than him there has magic powers...
[/quote]
Which he lost to before he got his Crossride. He beat Ren, so he might return and play for SIT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

CFV facebook

[i]"[Reason for Adjustment in the Japanese Version]

We have received a lot of feedback during this short period of time regarding the new restrictions in the Japanese edition Cardfight!! Vanguard. Thank you for taking your time to comment, email and call us.

The cards are restricted due to them being overly used, which resulted in an unbalance in the tournament results and environment in Japan. The restriction is implemented as an adjustment to refresh the game environment for the fighters.

As the tournament environment for the English edition Cardfight!! Vanguard is different, we do not intend to implement the same restriction at all."[/i]

Since the restricted decks were not [i]that[/i] OP chances are that they won't get hit. (or at least OTT)

• 2 weeks later...

Promo cards included in the 3DS game [i]Cardfight!! Vanguard: Ride to Victory[/i]

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/RideToVictoryPromos_zpscee1905b.jpg

[i]Blaster Keroro Dark[/i] promo from Kero Kero Ace

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/KeroroCollection_zpsb12661b0.jpg

Apparently what has been stated is correct; that Bushiroad didn't do a thing, and it was some false claim to try and cause a scare.

However...apparently DoS has come out and said that he's losing interest in maintaining the game, so he's just going to close it down anyway? So the future of online CFV is hanging in the balance of him pulling a UD.

[quote name='Oh my Amaterasu!' timestamp='1357341204' post='6111381']
Apparently what has been stated is correct; that Bushiroad didn't do a thing, and it was some false claim to try and cause a scare.

However...apparently DoS has come out and said that he's losing interest in maintaining the game, so he's just going to close it down anyway? So the future of online CFV is hanging in the balance of him pulling a UD.
[/quote]
... Seriously?

Maybe Doc Seraphimon should take over CFC, too.

• 5 months later...

its been a long time since i posted somthin on YCM, there is a topic of discussion that i want to discuss with u guys bout CFV. me and my friend have been playing yugioh for over 10 years, for me i stopped playing in the middle for wind-up+inzector format.

after quitting yugioh i started to play CFV in 2011 and,i enjoyed the mechanics of the game and its amazing artwork.

anyways i had some casual card fight with that friend of mine, after we played some sets he came to conclusion the CFV is all based on luck. he claims that CFV takes no skill at all and brainless and he complains bout the trigger mechanic.

i completely disagree with him, there z skill in vanguard, luck is a factor in all TCG's and the triggers IMO is a nice mechanic . till this day we still this the same argument bout CFV and comparing it to YGO.

i dont want to start a debate between ygo and CFV players, i just want to hear your guys thoughts and opinion

sorry for my english, its not my main language.

CFV is actually a pretty terrible game competitively and takes little to no skill. People complain about the fact that you need to be able to do math on the fly and that's the skill that the game requires, but I don't really think that's much of a thing to care about when you should be good at it anyway. The only "skill" that the game needs is how to make columns when it gets to a point where you can't make them optimally. Otherwise, this game is pretty meh.

It didn't used to be that way. Everything has become so offensive now. Late-game is nearly non-existent, as Limit Breaks encourage taking damage early, Ride Breaks just makes this worse. You used to have to keep track of your opponent's advantage since games extended longer and opportunities to push for the game were fewer. Not anymore; swing for 30,000+ critical 2 with your VG and 21k RGs, and who cares what your opponent has, it will be depleted this turn. You used to be able to get away with running 3 PGs, not anymore 4 staple. No PG when your opponent Limit Break/Ride Breaks now? GG. We need more defensive options.

Archived