Yu-Gi-Oh! 6D's Passing Tourches [Started / Accepting]

Barian Warlord

Felix glanced at Miku somewhat menacingly. "You should have let him attack me, Miku. It would have been more effective." Felix returned to his original composure. "Either way, I draw. Next I activate Machine Emperor Ignel's effect. I take control of your Goyo Guardian, officer.

His partner acted without hesitation. "As if I'm going to let you do that! I activate the Trap Card [u]Synchro Safety[/u]! When a Synchro Monster is targeted by a card effect, I can negate that effect and destroy that card!"

"You really think that's what it takes to defeat a Machine Emperor? You are sadly mistaken. I activate [u]Ignel Carrier[/u]'s effect. If my Machine Emperor would be destroyed by a card effect, I can destroy this card to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. Also, if my opponent controls a Synchro Monster when this card's effect is activated, I inflict damage to my opponent equal to the total star levels of all face-up Synchro Monsters on the field." (100 x 13 = 1300 Damage)

Ignel Carrier detached itself from the Machine Emperor, blocking the traps effect and self destructing near the officer. The man felt the intensity of the blast and shook at how the damage he felt was real. "Damn it..."

[center]Officer 1: 8000-1300=6700[/center]

"Now, if you don't mind, I'll be taking control of Goyo Guardian." Ignel's infinity symbol began to glow. A number of bright chains wrapped themselves around Goyo Guardian and within moments the creature was absorbed by the Machine Emperor. A flaming aurora surrounded itself around Machine Emperor Ignel Infinity, and the officers knew immediately that this was a bad omen.

"By taking 2000 damage, I'm able to activate the Trap Card [u]Emperor Repair Unit[/u] from my hand. Once per turn, if there's a "Top", "Attack", "Guard", or "Carrier" monster with "Wisel", "Skiel", "Grannel", or "Ignel" in its name in the Graveyard, I am able to Special Summon 1 monster from my Graveyard. I do hope this helps you as well, Miku. Now, I Special Summon Ignel Carrier back onto the field." The Wolf like creature returned from the Graveyard, reformed back into a pair of legs and attached themselves onto Machine Emperor Ignel Infinity.

[center]Felix: 8000 - 2000 = 6000[/center]

"Next, I release Ignel Attack for [u]Ignel Attack 3[/u]!" (1200/500) The Phoenix-shaped mechanical figure vanished, but a similar figure except with two larger wings and a large tail took flight. The wings and tail reformed around the head of the machine, which opened it's beak and revealed a large blaster opening while the wings and tail looked like three blades surrounding it. It's legs reformed into a shoulder connection and the Machine Emperor's new right arm was locked and loaded.

"Now I activate Ignel Attack 3's effect. Once per turn, I can select 1 face-up Synchro Monster equipped to a face-up Machine Emperor Monster and inflict damage to my opponent equal to half the selected monster's DEF. Officer, your about to feel the sting of your own Synchro." Ignel delivered a fiery blast at the second officer.

[center]Officer 2: 8000-1000=7000[/center]

"Luckly for you, since I activated this effect, I can't declare an attack this turn, so with that, I end with two face-downs."

[spoiler=Cards Used]
[spoiler=Ignel Carrier]
Level 1 FIRE
Machine/Effect
If a face-up "Machine Emperor" or "Ignel" monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you can destroy this card to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. If your opponent controls a face-up Synchro Monster when this card's effect is activated, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total star levels of all face-up Synchro Monsters on the field x 100.
900/800[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ignel Attack]
Level 1 FIRE
Machine/Effect
Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster equipped to a face-up "Machine Emperor" monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the selected monster's level x 100. You cannot declare an attack if you use this effect.
1000/300[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ignel Attack 3]
Level 3 FIRE
Machine/Effect
Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster equipped to a face-up "Machine Emperor" monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the selected monster's DEF. You cannot declare an attack if you use this effect.
1200/500[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Synchro Safety]
Trap Card
When a Synchro Monster is targeted by a card effect, you can negate the effect of that card and destroy it.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Emperor Repair Unit]
Trap Card
You can activate this card from your hand by taking 2000 damage. This card can only be activated while there is a face-up "Machine Emperor" monster on the field. Once per turn, if there's a "Top", "Attack", "Guard", or "Carrier" monster with "Wisel", "Skiel", "Grannel", or "Ignel" in its name in the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 monster with "Wisel", "Skiel", "Grannel", or "Ignel" in its name from your Graveyard except a "Machine Emperor" monster.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

The next officer moved forward. "My turn, and I draw. I summon the tuner monster Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North!" A small white bird emerged, and proceeded to peck on the front of the runner, until it's lance-wielding ally emerged as well. "When he's Normal Summoned, I can bring back a Blackwing from my graveyard, so welcome back Blackwing - Bora the Spear! Now I tune the level 2 Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North with the level 2 Blackwing - Gust the Backblast and the level 4 Blackwing - Bora the Spear." The white bird formed two stars, which formed green rings. The other two, more humanoid, creatures leapt into it, forming 6 glowing points of light. "I synchro summon Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant!"

The officer wasn't an idiot. He knew trying to use his new monster's effect would be stopped by Ignel, and that Skiel could stop an attack, but he had two monsters. "Scrap Archfiend, attack Skiel." The demonic entity roared, and leaped at the flying monster, but it's wings beat, and the air currents pushed the demon back. "So, little girl, you saved your monster that time, but now I have another one. Go, Silverwind!" The bird-like humanoid leaped into the air, bringing it's sword up cut the machine apart, but it's tail swung forward and met the blade, stopping the strike dead.

"I use Skiel Guard's effect," Miku explained, "and once per turn I can stop your attack with it."

"Again!?" the officer exclaimed. "I end my turn."

"My turn then," Miku continued, drawing a card. "I release Skeil Guard to summon Skeil Guard 3 (200/500)." The tail was replaced by a larger one, with a rather solid looking shield plate at the end.

"Now then, which to choose," she muttered, "well, that metal thingy looks ugly, so I pick the birdy. Birdy, come play with us!" The core of Skeil opened, and what seemed to be energy ropes emerged, grabbing Silverwind and dragging it inside the machine emperor (5200/500). "Now then, can you two get rid of that other rock please?" Skiel once again turned to the Gate Blocker and tore it apart, but this time there were no more replacements.

"OK, I'm finished, you can have a go now."

[spoiler=Skiel Guard 3]
You can special summon this card by tributing a face-up "Skiel Guard", "Wisel Guard" "Grannel Guard" or "Ignel Guard" you control. If you do not control a face-up "Machine Emperor" monster, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can negate 1 attack from a monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can negate 1 card effect which targets and/or destroys one or more "Machine Emperor" or "Skiel" monsters on the field.[/spoiler]

The officer knew he was in trouble. His Goyo Guardian was taken captive despite his partner's intentions and only wound up taking damage. But
he wasn't an idiot either. [i]Ignel is a burn effect Machine Emperor, and it looks like Skiel is a Guard type monster. If we want to punch through these guys, we have to do more than just block their Speed Counters...We need to stop their monster's effects![/i] "I draw!" He glanced at his drawn card and grinned. Alright, I set one monster and two cards face-down. End Turn."

Felix glanced back briefly and saw the officer was grinning too much for his own good. "I draw."

"And I activate my face-down Trap, Skill Drain! I pay 1000 life points to activate this card (7000 - 1000 =6000) and while it is face-up on the field, all monsters have their effects negated!"

Felix was slightly stunned by this. He saw his Machine Emperor monster lose it's once great ATK and DEF (6000/2700) --> (0/0). "Hmnm, that would be a great tactic, if it weren't for my face-downs. I activate [u]Ignel A5[/u]. I send Ignel Attack 3 to the Graveyard, and replace it with it's highest counter part, [u]Ignel Attack 5[/u]. (1500/800) The large phoenix detached itself from Machine Emperor Ignel Infinity and self destructed. Then, in it's place, a much larger version of itself, except with four wings took flight. It reformed itself, all it's wings turning into blades that surrounded the blaster portion of it and then it connected itself as the Machine Emperor's right arm.

"Now, to deal with you officer. I activate my second face-down, [u]Trap Stun[/u]. Now, your Trap's effect is negated and my Machine Emperor regains it's glory!" (0/0) --> (6300/3000)

"No! My traps!"

"And there is more to Ignel Attack 5 than you think. First, I activate Machine Emperor Ignel Infinity's effect and take over Scrap Archfiend." The same bright chains that had taken the previous Synchro Monsters took Scrap Archfiend captive and Ignel's power rose once more. (9000/3000)

His partner stuttered at the monster's colossal strength. "N-n-nine thousand attack points?!"

"Yes, and they're all heading to your partner. You're Skill Drain can be quite a nuisance. Machine Emperor Ignel Infinity! Attack his face-down monster!" The set monster revealed itself as [u]Gonogo[/u].

"Heh, you fell for it. Now at the end of the damage step, Gonogo sets your monster!"

"Yes...but you have been dealt with. Ignel Attack 5 gives my monsters piercing damage." Ignel struck at the monster furiously and a large explosion took place. The officer's vehicle had been completely crushed, and the officer laid motionless on the ground.

[u]Officer 2 - 6000 - 7400 = 0[/u]

The other officer watched in horror as his partner laid dead on the road. He was overstruck by anger and rage. "You'll pay. YOU HEAR ME! YOU'LL PAY!"

"No. You will suffer the same fate. Anyways, my Machine Emperor is set and all it's counter parts are destroyed as well as the monster's equipped to it. I end with a face-down and end my turn."

[spoiler=Cards used]
[spoiler=Trap Stun]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090503071056/yugioh/images/thumb/6/69/TrapStunRGBT-EN-C-1E.png/300px-TrapStunRGBT-EN-C-1E.png[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skill Drain]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080607024626/yugioh/images/thumb/8/8b/SkillDrainGLD1-EN-C-LE.png/300px-SkillDrainGLD1-EN-C-LE.png[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gonogo]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080814224230/yugioh/images/thumb/5/58/GonogoTDGS-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-GonogoTDGS-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

The remaining officer looked at the situation. No cards in his hand, nothing on the field, and two opponents with a massive monster, boosted by his own Silverwind, against him. Everything would rely on his next draw. He pulled the card from his deck, and looked at it.

"I activate the Speed Spell Angel Baton," he called, slipping the card into a slot and pulling out two more cards. "This lets me draw two cards, and then I discard one." He looked at his two draws, and dropped one into his graveyard. It wasn't much, but perhaps he could buy a little more time to recover. "I place one card face-down, and end my turn."

"My turn~" Miku responded, drawing her own card. "Aww, no-one new to play with. Oh well, Skiel, go and say hello again." The bird-like contraption blasted the officer with a huge blast of energy (LP: 6700 - 5200 = 1500). "OK, I'm done again," Miku declared.

"But before you finish, I activate [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shock_Draw"]Shock Draw[/url]," the officer yelled, "and since I took more than 5000 points of damage, I can draw 5 new cards." He quickly added them to his hand.

Paradox was lost on the details but luckily the old man talked in a way that made it so he could understand the basic idea of what was going down but it kinda weirded him out that he was an older version of himself. Aporia was amazed by what he was hearing all of this had just been theory before but this man was bringing it to them as fact something that only Yusei's message had done for them before. Antinomy was to deep in thought to notice his mark resonate with another not only did his hero send him a message from the past but one of his best friends had come from the future to help them out, he could tell that something like that was big, [color=blue][b]We need to know everything you can tell us if we are going to make it out of this, so please continue.[/b][/color]

The elder Paradox nodded at Antimony's request and showed a video feed of Meklords attacking Neo Domino City. [color=#4B0082]"This footage was taken 3 days ago in the primary timeline, which shows the Meklords' initial attack. From this point, humanity's numbers start to drop as they try and fight back initially, then lose hope and die off in a species-wide depression."[/color] The holographic screen then switches to show a strange scientist working on a project involving Yusei Fudo. [color=#4B0082]"A mysterious scientist named 'ZONE' developed the idea to create a rebellion by disguising himself as Yusei Fudo. However, the revolution failed and humanity was doomed to extinction. By 2281, you three and ZONE were the only remaining humans alive."[/color] Now, it shows an elderly Aporia, Antimony, and Paradox (which looks exactly like the copy in front of the "modern" versions), along with a masked and robed figure in a strange complex. [color=#4B0082]"You four worked on a secret project to alter time using android bodies in the hopes of rewriting history so the Meklord chronophage never enters the timeline."[/color] It then showed a much more youthful Paradox, dueling against a certain trio of legendary duelists. [color=#4B0082]"Paradox's mission in 2314 was a test run to see if the technology would change the timeline in 2032, 2011, and 2004, and it did, only to have Yusei Fudo, Jaden Yuki, and Yugi Moto correct the timeline shortly afterwards."[/color] The giant screen then split into many smaller screens, each one showing the events of the first WRGP. [color=#4B0082]"The master plan was executed shortly after, and even though there were some setbacks, such as Antimony's android being damaged, the plan was almost completed, until Yusei Fudo managed to not only prevent the intruders from destroying Neo Domino City, but managed to create a new timeline, the one we have here."[/color] The screens shut off, showing the original timeline severed at 2033 and diverting to the secondary timeline, that was now slightly bent at 2158.
[color=#4B0082]"Now, I need you to follow my specific instructions without question. You see, in MY future, I managed to build a ship that allowed me to travel through space and time, and I used this ship to observe where other Paradoxes succeeded and failed in their attempts to correct the natural order of things, and I have precisely calculated what we need to do to correct the timeline. Yusei Fudo has severed the corrupted primary timeline at one end, so we now need to remove the corruption at the other end. Once we do so, we will usurp the corrupted primary timeline and become the new primary timeline. I cannot divulge what we need to do exactly, but it mainly involves getting rid of the current infection festering in our timestream. And we need to contain this soon, otherwise we will deviate too much from the norm to be able to execute the temporal maneuvers I am proposing."[/color] He suddenly seemed solemn. [color=#4B0082]"However...in case you should fail...we do have a backup plan..."[/color]

[color=green][b]Okay I think I can understand what your talking about but isn't the fact that you came here make a huge change in the time line, is their really no way that you coming here could cause us to do something that will cause us to do something wrong and fail.[/b][/color] Antinomy was surprised Aporia had seemed almost enchanted by this older Paradox's story only to question its purpose at the very end. Paradox was confused by how apparently smart he gets and how big a part the hims of the multivervse played, he had always seen himself as muscle that could only help other accomplish their goals.

Achilles frowned to himself. When Paradox had hung up on him, he could still hear what was going on at the other end of the line. Most of the other signers were there and apparently an older version of Paradox. It was all very strange but Achilles sped along the road all the same. He hadn't tried speaking through the phone, he didn't know if it would work, even if he could still hear the conversation.
'Time Travelling?! Space travelling?!' He thought for a moment, then remembered the strange man he saw earlier. This was a good a time as any, so he spoke through the phone;
"Hello, this is Achilles. I don't think you Hung up properly, because I can still hear you. However I have a question to the older Paradox; Do you know a man with blue hair, a sleek black duel runner with constellations running across it and travels through portals? I saw him earlier and he started talking all weird and he had all sorts of technology. He also mentioned Time Travel." Achilles paused and heard his voice on the other side. Then he stopped in his tracks. A bit further away, he saw 2 massive machines and 2 Sector Security officers.
"Oh... and I think I've just met two of the... Machine Emperors."
Achilles glanced at the two duelists. This was not good.

-------------------Meanwhile----------------------
Carmen smiled to himself. Making sure that Achilles heard the conversation wasn't important but just a little piece of the puzzle. Every piece makes a bigger picture and every picture makes a story. This story however, was only at the beginning.

The officer glanced at his hand and then at the situation. [i]My partner managed to subdue one of those blasted machines at the cost of his life. I better make sure I'm able to avenge his death.[/i] "Draw!" He looked at the card. A troubled look in his face seemed to etch itself all over. [i]Even with all these drawn cards I can only do so much...[/i] He revealed one of the cards in his hand already and saw that there was a card he hadn't though about. He managed to regain his composure and played his move.

"I'll start by Normal Summoning [u]Black Feather - Sirocco of Dawn[/u] (2000/900)! Then I set three cards face-down and end my turn."

"Hmm...looks like even with that last resort, you're still in trouble. Draw." Felix was in deep thought. [i]I can't finish him off with my Machine Emperor like that. I'll leave it up to Miku and focus on finding an entrance to the headquarters.[/i] "I Flip Summon Machine Emperor Ignel Infinity. (0/0) Next I activate the effect of Emperor Repair Unit and Special Summon Ignel Attack 5 from my Graveyard. (1200/500) (1200/500). I set 1 card face-down and end my turn."

The officer let out a fraction of a breath. One more turn without losing was one more chance to take down these multi-part monsters, but it would still be close. "Draw," he yelled. "I summon Blackwing - Bora the Spear." Another monster wielding a large lance burst onto the field as well (1700/800). "Even without Synchro Monsters, I can still combine the Blackwing's power. I use Sirroco's effect to make the attack of Fane equal to the total of all the Backwings on the field (ATK 4300). Next I activate the Trap Force Through. This trap means monster effects can't be activated in response to attacks this turn, and now Bora will use Surroco's power ot destroy that Ignel monster once and for all." The lance-wielding bird launched it's weapon at the incomplete Machine Emperor.

"I use my Negate Attack~" Miku sang, dancing between the two remaining runners. A vortex appeared, and prevented Bora from advancing.

"I end my turn," the officer sighed.

"Yay, my turn!" yelled Miku, drawing a card. "Since the nasty bird attacked my friend, I'll attack it. Skiel, go!" The massive bird raised it's cannon at Bora...

"Ooh, wait!" Miku yelled. "I use Speed Spell - High Speed Crash, and destroy Skiel Top and your left face-down." Dimensional Prison exploded. "Now I use Emperor Repair Unit to recover Skiel Top again. Now Skiel can go."

Skiel Opened fire on Fane. The officer activated a Mirror Force, but Skiel Guard prevented it's effect succeeding. The blast tore the bird apart and blasted into the officer (LP 0). Unlike his colleague, he was able to keep his bike stable, despite the pain, until the automatic systems shut down the runner's engines in a cloud of smoke. He was in a bad shape, and could do little more than hit an emergency signal before slumping against the console of his runner.

Miku was already some way off. "Hehehe~ that was fun. I wanna do a bike duel again some time." She gathered up her cards, and her 'duel disk' reformed back into the frills they had been before. He moved back alongside Felix's runner, gliding like some high-speed ghost. "Now where do we go?"

"Over here." Felix headed towards the large grey office building. The Police HQ insignia was bright and white, illuminating several buildings around it. Felix drove his runner into the building complex and found himself nearby their hanger. Some officers were off in the distance, which explained why their hanger was still open. Felix exited his runner and made his way into the building. From the empty look of the building, it was apparent that all the officers were dispatched. Just in case, Felix closed his left eye and began to see through the entire building. There wasn't anyone in it, and within moments he found the location of the headquarter's computer mainframe. "Let's go Miku."

Miku entered the building and looked about, scanning as well from behind the plate covering where her eye would be. "Aww, they all went out. Oh well, that means we can do what we came here to do without them getting in the way." She gave a rather sinister looking grin, and then she set off skipping down the hallway. "Gonna take their data~ Gonna take their data~ Gonna take their data and blow some stuff up- hey, can we blow something up when we're done?" she asked, turning to look at Felix. "I like blowing things up. It's pretty and people get all upset and that's funny."

"Do whatever you please, but after our objective is done." Felix headed immediately towards the fifth floor, where the computer mainframe was located. It didn't both of the mechanical lords to get to the computer. "It seems their technology is as stale as before..." Felix glanced at the mainframe. It was a large bleach white monitor with several hard drives and CPUs connected from the sides. They were all placed in an orderly fashion. "At least these humans are organized." Felix headed towards one of the computer plug-ins. He placed his finger in it, and from the tip of it, he connected to the mainframe almost the same way as plugging a flash drive. The mainframe began to hum loudly, and soon the monitor displayed an infinity symbol. Several pages that included their information were quickly deleted by Felix and when he was done, he began to search for these [i]signers[/i]. It only took a minute before he found what he was searching for. "So. These signers are in many ways the protectors of this city. It seems that they too use Synchro Monsters..."

Miku wandered up to the higher floors, soon coming across the offices of several detectives. She soon entered an odd version of hide-and-seek with those that were in the building - when they left their offices for a minute, she would slip in, access their computers, and upload and wipe any relevant information she found. As several of them had personal machines, with hard disks isolated from the server, entering the offices was the only way to ensure everything was erased. Whilst she was at it, she scooped up any paper records and stuffed them about her dress.

This didn't, however, go unnoticed. Pretty soon various people were running about, trying to work out why various computers were losing information when no-one was around. Sensing things would be trickier, Miku moved to another floor and began moving through it, checking computers and papers for anything the humans shouldn't know.

Somewhere on the floor had a Quillbolt Hedgehog Plush Toy. The officer in question had bought it to give to his son that evening, and had set it on his desk whilst he was out. Miku decided it was 'cute' and promptly decided to take it with her.

The older Paradox replied to Antimony. [color=#4B0082]"Even with my precise calculations, there are always some variables to consider, such as random chance and free will. My plan has hopefully minimized the impact of such variables to allow us to achieve this goal."[/color] He then heard Achilles' phone call, and went over to pick it up. He did so, and then answered him. [color=#4B0082]"Achilles? Is that you? I haven't heard from you since..."[/color] He trailed off, suddenly remembering he was talking to the past version. [color=#4B0082]"Anyways, that would be a Timeborg. They have been scattered all throughout our multiverse. They-"[/color] He then heard the Meklords attack. [color=#4B0082]"Achilles? Are you alright? ACHILLES!!!"[/color]

The trio were surprised, [color=blue][b]What happened,[/b][/color] [color=green][b]We need to do something if he is in trouble can you find him,[/b][/color] Paradox hoped on to his duel runner and checked it he could tell where Achilles was and prepared to head there [color=purple][b]I'll go ahead you guys come when you can[/b][/color]. Paradox was already gone by the time he heard this, Antinomy and Aporia went to there duel runners and prepared to head out, after seeing that the old man didn't have one Aporia decided to ask if he needed a lift, [color=green][b]You need a lift or do you have your own ride?[/b][/color]

"I'm alright. The Machine Emperor users are attacking the Sector Security HQ. They haven't seen me yet because it seems they've gone inside. Should I follow them?" Achilles replied over a few explosions. He shuffled his deck quickly, pulling out his Signer Dragon. His mark glowed brightly and suddenly there was a flash of light. The stranger that Achilles had seen earlier appeared and stopped right next to Achilles. He pulled off his helmet, nodded at Achilles and spoke into the phone.
"Professor, if you're there, just know that I am here also. This is Carmen Stellar..." Carmen looked over at sector security and frowned. He turned to leave.

The older Paradox hung up the phone and nodded to his younger counterpart. [color=#4B0082]"Yes, I am in need of transportation. And, from this point forward, you may call me 'The Professor'. That's what my companions call me."[/color] He went over to Aporia as Paradox left, and looked around. [color=#4B0082]"So, how am I going to get on this thing? It's been ages since I have ridden a Duel Runner."[/color]

[font=Courier][color=#FF69B4]<Status report.>[/color]
[color=#C9C0BB]<All ships are in position. We are 3.54x10[sup]9[/sup] LY out and holding.>[/color]
[color=#CFB53B]<The Professor is in. We are ready to intercept on your command.>[/color]
[color=#FF69B4]<Continue monitoring. I need to go down to observe myself. Await my command.>[/color]
[color=#C9C0BB]<Affirmative.>[/color]
[color=#CFB53B]<Roger.>[/color][/font]

Archived