marcher boyz vs ravenous black, VOTE

marcher boyz

Guest Cursed Reaction

Still having a grudge, you two? :P

Anyway, I'll probably go with Card A. It has balanced ATK and DEF, first off. But, there's also that highly abusive Spell recycling effect (which is why Magical Stone Excavation is Semi'd and Magician of Faith/Dark Magician of Chaos are banned). I do think that it's a highly abusive and overpowered card but the Resonator card is far too slow to do anything that it was supposed to do. Second effect - well, I'm not an expert of Dragunities but I believe that there are several cards that do banish them. Arma Leyvaten is the only I can think of.

Reasons why I didn't choose Card 1

- High DEF does nothing in the current meta.

- There are better ways of getting out Quasar/Red Nova. KarakuriMachinaPlants, Morphtronics and Infernities can do it first turn.

- Prisma does it better. With the Synchro Fusions of Duelist Revolution, it does the job immediately.

Still having a grudge, you two? :P

Anyway, I'll probably go with Card A. It has balanced ATK and DEF, first off. But, there's also that highly abusive Spell recycling effect (which is why Magical Stone Excavation is Semi'd and Magician of Faith/Dark Magician of Chaos are banned). I do think that it's a highly abusive and overpowered card but the Resonator card is far too slow to do anything that it was supposed to do. Second effect - well, I'm not an expert of Dragunities but I believe that there are several cards that do banish them. Arma Leyvaten is the only I can think of.

Reasons why I didn't choose Card 1

- High DEF does nothing in the current meta.

- There are better ways of getting out Quasar/Red Nova. KarakuriMachinaPlants, Morphtronics and Infernities can do it first turn.

- Prisma does it better. With the Synchro Fusions of Duelist Revolution, it does the job immediately.

Your opponent selects the target for Baum Xex. It's pretty balanced, you can't loop reborns/ d.d.r.s (lol) in the vast majority of situations.

-It stops Shi-en, but ok.

-It's designed to abuse cards like this guy:

RedDragonVaseEXVC-EN-C-1E.jpg

and the name change is permanent. :huh:

-Prisma really doesn't.

I could give them, but I won't.

You just don't want to lose and you'll make up another excuse when I give them.

sure ;)

I kno, reasoned arguments = excuses

Guest Cursed Reaction

If you're talking about this, please leave the thread.

300px-MagicianofFaithYSD-EN-C-1E.jpg

It's not even a Fairy.

Edit on reasons: It's still fairly situational. Abusing it may be fun, but the chances of you abusing it that turn is unlikely (and Prisma can still do that) while it'll be probably destroyed after that. But I see where you're coming from.

Edit on reasons: It's still fairly situational. Abusing it may be fun, but the chances of you abusing it that turn is unlikely (and Prisma can still do that) while it'll be probably destroyed after that. But I see where you're coming from.

I get that those cards could be dead draws, eh, I'll wait for black.

Prisma only does Fusions tho.

Bit fussy on votes, aren't you :P

There is that 1 Fairy from the GX anime (but that's the anime):

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber_Angel_Idaten

maybe

yes

That's insanely broken. :huh:

I vote for card 1, because it's more creative and unique,

My vote wasn't invalid, your card isn't creative either,

You've admitted that neither of the cards are creative. A card isn't unique unless it's creative. Therefore, card 1 cannot be "more creative and unique" and you didn't have a valid reason for voting.

Now stop posting.

I never did, and no.

My vote wasn't invalid, your card isn't creative either,

You don't seem to understand what "either" means. :unsure:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/either

In that statement, by saying "your card isn't creative either", you're also saying that the other card you're comparing the first card to isn't creative.

Looking at the reasons for disregarding votes, I mught see a disreadarding of a disregarding. The reasons are really stupid.

what is this supposed to mean

Guest Ravenous Black

Guys, the conditions were to support an archetype.

So, when assessing the card, think of how it boosts/helps that Archetype.

Archived