Naruto Saga's - Episode 1[Started/Accepting]

All right here is what I'll do, I will limit the rinnegan to one body. This will take away the advantage of being able to see everything in battle. That will leave me with my abilites but I will add in something drastic to make this an interesting rp. I will post my app up tomorrow after work, since I gotta work early I'll be going to bed soon.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1307075813' post='5250276']
Techi, I personally think that having 20 jutsu is not a good idea (yes referring to Auralady's) and I don't see why you accepted it when it wasn't even finished. Plus it's just a copy of two anime characters with a few more extra jutsu. >_>
[/quote]

This. Well, limit the list to like 13? And her character is basically a copy. I did research. -_-

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1307075813' post='5250276']
Techi, I personally think that having 20 jutsu is not a good idea (yes referring to Auralady's) and I don't see why you accepted it when it wasn't even finished. Plus it's just a copy of two anime characters with a few more extra jutsu. >_>
[/quote]
I do not need to make - clear of my orders, specially to you.

Listen bro, Ninja learn a LOT of Jutsu. And It is in complete, I believe she'll finish it.

And listen up SSD, Do not go pointing things out about another persons app. I will not have you doing it again. Do I make myself clear?

@Primalfear: Okay, Waiting to see it XD

@Dwarven King: No means no.

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1307076368' post='5250298']
It's becoming really hard to take this RP seriously. That I am disappointed of.
[/quote]
SSD, you back-seat Host all the time. Just relax and worry about you, okay?

If I were to say you were not accepted, Then I might listen to what you'd have to say. But You were accepted.

She isn't OP
She isn't Related to actual characters

That is so far all I gave for guidelines.

@DK: Go for it, but If I just see it as flaming(What you have been doing so far) Than I would like you to kindly shut it. But if you can do it constructivly, go for it.

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1307076641' post='5250312']
SSD, you back-seat Host all the time. Just relax and worry about you, okay?
[b]*points out the second-last spoiler in my sig* I believe it was #5 in there or so[/b]

If I were to say you were not accepted, Then I might listen to what you'd have to say. But You were accepted.
[b]>_>[/b]

She isn't OP
She isn't Related to actual characters
[b]Well, *shuts it*[/b]

That is so far all I gave for guidelines.
[/quote]

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1307078060' post='5250353']
So...is it ok to copy a character form the show? Just asking. :<
[/quote]
She was using to girl chracters from the show to explain how her character works.

In case you havn't noticed, her character is perfectly fine.
Now, if an app had the exact character name. Then there would be a problem. Exact personality of one single character, problem.

Her app was just fine.

Name: Shinsuke Nagata

Appearance:
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2WWlm1rjqSE/TbWN9h17uwI/AAAAAAAAAmg/p1mccSoAsTM/s1600/Cat-boy-anime-animal-guys-3932660-500-706.jpg[/img]
^minus cat ears

Personality: Shinsuke is a fun loving person. He is hyper an easily excited, he is very loving, compasionate, and genuine. He is very friendly, known to make friends with people in an instant of meeting someone. Although he emotions never get in the way of his goal/duty/mission. In the end, he can be serious at times but its doesnt cloud the person he truly is a genuine and loving person.

Bio: Unlike most ninja in Konoha, Shinsuke wasnt born into a ninja clan/family. His father was a business man and so was his mother. He wanted to become a ninja after been saved by one from falling to his death. The life of a ninja captivated him. It was tough of Shinsuke at first in the ninja academy, he had no real skills in the art of ninjutsu. He worked himself to the bones everyday to get better at ninjutsu and chakara control, training hours upon hours. He passed the Genin exams with flying colors and highest in class to the amazement of most people. A child born with no natural talent, but became a splendid ninja through extremely hard work and dedication. Now a Chunin, he is respected among the people in Konoha. But Shinsuke has much bigger goals to become a Jonin and hopefully a member of Anbu Black Ops.

Jutsu/ Kekki Genkai:
Shinsuke is very well trained in the arts Water and Wind style Ninjutsu. He learned his Water and Wind techniques by information from ancient ninjutsu scrolls. Shinsuke was later able to combined both Wind and Water styles to create Ice style. Shinsuke is still in the process of developing his Ice techniques.

1. Water Release Water Wall: The user spits a strong continuous wall of water from his mouth that covers the user front and sides.
2. Water Release Water Bomb: The user spits a large amount of water able to crush through objects.
3. Water Release Water Gun: The user spits a stream water water able to slice objects.
4. Wind Release Air Compression Wave: The user spits a strong large blast of air that push and repels anything in front of it.
5. Wind Release Air Bullet: The user spits compressed air bullets able to pierce through objects.
6. Wind Release Air Blade: The user spits a thin wave of air able to slash through objects.
7. Ice Release Frozen Breath: The user blows cold air able to freeze objects.
8. Instant Body Flicker Jutsu: This gives the user the ability to teleport at the speed of light to anywhere in his vision within a 100 meter radius. This can only be used in intervals.
9. Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu: This gives the user the ability to create multiple shadow clones ready for battle. Shinsuke's limit is 9 due to his chakara capacity.
10. Body Camouflage Jutsu: This gives the user the ability to become invisible to the naked eye. This can be scene through by eye techniques and high level sensory ninjas.
11. Substitution Jutsu: This gives the user the ability to swap his body for a replacement at the speed of light. Shinsuke replacement in a bag of sand.

I actually thought I'd take longer before posting this, but it turned out that I don't have much else to do these days. Although, I'll be leaving for a while (2-3 days, I should think). =/
Anyways... Just tell me if theres anything wrong and I'll be happily to correct/edit/delete it. =D

[b]Name:[/b] Ishimaru "Renzo" Yuki
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Personality:[/b] Ishimaru, or "Renzo" as he prefers people call him, is considerably calm, displays himself as a relaxed, carefree, yet intelligent person and is an incredibly polite soft-spoken individual, despite having lived in isolation for nearly half his life. He can become a humorous man when he is surrounded by certain friends or allies, although his timing isn't always perfect. He can also be quite charming, and has been known within his village to be well-respected and highly honorable, and always treats those around him with respect. Renzo is rarely seen in combat and does not get himself involved in things unless absolutely necessary, or becomes rather bored and in need of a good spar. However, when in combat, he usually attempts to avoid it, who will always try to talk his way out of a fight, though he doesn't wish to insult opponents by refusing to fight them. And when he eventually does become involved in one, he generally thinks carefully before acting, allowing him to easily survive dangerous situations and can be quite extremely serious should a life of an ally or friend is threatened.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/dragon-master-1/Naruto/One_Year_by_osy057-1.jpg[/img]
[b]Bio:[/b] Naomi "Hana" and Renzo Yuki, Ishimaru's parents, lived together in isolation during the birth of their firstborn son, and as the only child in his family, Ishimaru was taught and trained in the arts of shinobi by both his parents. And as he grew, his training was soon later primarily focused on his clan's Kekkei Genkai, which he found quite difficult to perform and later unable to succeed in perfecting it. Ishimaru's father couldn't bear watching his son struggle at this - Whom Ishimaru was unfortunately inexperienced with his very own clan's techniques - and in a desperate attempt to help his only child, Renzo created something for Ishimaru at the cost of his own elemental chakra -- A unique blade and a treasured heirloom called "Shimo". Its considered rare and unique due to the fact that it actually talks to the person who wields it -- Whom Ishimaru frequently engages in friendly conversation with it. The origin or its exact history isn't known much, but its believed that a shinobi was sealed inside said blade and that only a specific word of releasing the seal would remove him or her from its imprisonment. And only Ishimaru's family, the Yuki Clan, knows of its existence and its dark secrets.

Being part of the Yuki Clan, whose members carried the Ice Release kekkei Genkai, Ishimaru's blade, whom he inherited it from his now deceased father, has a rather unique properties which allows him to send out waves of projectile Ice attacks or the like by utilizing his Wind and Water elements, channeling his Ice techniques throughout his sword without the use of hand seals. It is believed that the small medallion-like crystal strapped at the edge of the hilt is Ishimaru's fathers' chakra, which enables his son to channel said Ice techniques more easily -- And if should the crystal-like medallion break, though it requires a powerful force in order to do so, its tremendous and highly unorthodox Ice elemental chakra reserves would cause the area surrounding it to burst pillars of ice, encasing and freezing whatever and whomever is unfortunate enough to be near its range. However, without his sword "Shimo" Ishimaru cannot perform any of his Kekkei Genkai's techniques, not unless he fully masters his clans Ice techniques. He has recently become a Jounin within his village, and is eager to prove his merit by helping others and such. He currently seeks to help the individual locked inside the sword, although he does so in secrecy, lest his enemies find out about it.

[b]Jutsu/Kekki Genkai:[/b] [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012124256/naruto/images/thumb/2/20/Nature_Icon_Ice.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Ice.svg.png[/img] Ice Release [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012163151/naruto/images/thumb/7/7a/Nature_Icon_Wind.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Wind.svg.png[/img] Wind Release [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012165925/naruto/images/thumb/a/ab/Nature_Icon_Water.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Water.svg.png[/img] Water Release
Basic knowledge in Wind techniques
Advanced knowledge in Water techniques
Intermediate knowledge in Ice techniques

[quote name='Champster' timestamp='1307095976' post='5250699']
Right, and thanks. ;D

Will do once I get back or when I have an opportunity to use a computer where I'm headed, which I'll be leaving in an hour or so -- Off to pack my shenanigans now.
[/quote]
Have fun =3 We'll wait your return then start.

Reserve Special Ops char. for Tanigakure (Land of Rivers' Hidden Village)?

oh and are cutsom techniques or Chimera technique allowed? (jw)

[spoiler=WIP][b]Name:[/b] Kazuya
[b]Age:[/b] 34
[b]Personality:[/b] Kazuya is usually cold to those around him not trusting many of them enough as they usually act warily around him. While with others in a mission or war he usually attacks from a range with his variety of skills he has gained through the chimera technique having problems with trusting most people he often isolates himself while out unless in battle.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Kazuya is roughly average height though he seems greatly emaciated his bones against his skin which is a very pale color due to living in the cave and darkness for long since he began trying to master the alternate personality of the Kurama Clan. His hair is a dark black which contrasts his skin with one of his eyes being green and the other blue as it is often the only part of him seen as his body is covered in Dark Black armor which is think and as of such easy to move due to how it was built, also wearing a helmet with Tanigakure's Symbol on it's forehead his eyes and hair along with the pale skin near on his face being the only part of him seem due to how the helmet was made and due to often wearing his armor.
[b]Bio:[/b] Kazuya had been born as part of a clan who practiced the chimera technique near Tanigakure, though using it mainly to create creatures to protect them it still had the same affect on their physical health as it would for most making them weak against actually fighting this leading to their downfall as Kazuya hid when they were attacked by tanigakure ninjas. Kazuya due to only being quite young was took in by these ninjas who seemed to think unlike his parents he was harmless. As Kazuya reached the age of 16 he had returned to the small camp his parents had lived at and found a scroll holding information about the Chimera technique. After this he had sought out various clan's members who had special techniques tricking theminto accompanying him to a Solar Eclipse on Mount Shumisen at which point he opened large spaces inside his body to accommodate them before absorbing them before they realized what had happened gaining all their abilities he had then moved away from the mountain and traveled through the woods finding various creatures, inside this wood he practiced another technique that was mentioned on the scroll he still had with him combining the creatures into what would become his "Red" Summons and eventually gaining the rank of the Special Ops in Tanigakure using the techniques he had absorbed. At the age of 22 he had then left, though emaciated from the technique he traveled on Red through until he found himself near a boat which he took and traveled to yuki no kuni (the land of snow) where he had made another fusion of creatures and placed Water Element Chakra inside creating his "Blue" Summons. he had then trained in the ice before returning to Tanigakure a year later though not scolded for having left why he did so was discussed greatly as he continued to perform better than most of the Special Ops squad in their missions. At 28 he had become the leader of the Special Ops only answering to the Leader of the hidden Village whom he hadn't spoke to often receiving missions in letters brought to him by others while he had lived with a cave nearby trying to use the techniques of one of the people who he had absorbed though the personality had still been strong against him. When Kazuya reached the age of 32 he had well surpassed the Village's Leader in terms of ability and power though had still followed him and acted as not only special ops leader but also as a member of the war council learning Tactics of war quickly and combining that with his various techniques to lay traps for those who he later fought. At his current age he had suggested as a way to increase the amount of people that they had they needed to take land, this leading to forming a large group of ninja under his command as 'war general' leading them across the water on "Blue" which they followed with ships they had attacked taking villages slowly as they reached the Land of Wind though not taking much action against civilians they set up camp nearby and have been battling for land since following Kazuya's Lead.
[b]Jutsu/Kekkei-genkai:[/b]
Chimera Technique

Steel Absorption Release Kekkei Tota (Custom)
[spoiler=Metal Absorption] allows the user to absorb various small metal based objects or 1 medium length metal based object and turn it into armor[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Metal Cannonball] When the user has absorbed enough metal that they cannot absorb anymore they can launch it out as a small cannonball as his speeds, this however making their meta absorption incapable for 10 minutes[/spoiler]

Dark Release Kekkei Genkei
Inhaling Maw
Judgement
[spoiler=Regeneration] Using Chakra absored from those who get close enough for him to absorb it through physical contact with the hole on his left hand or an unknown hole on his Chest (modification to body with chimera technique) he can regenerate a body prt making that same part lose blood and chakra throughout it's length once used this technique cannot be used for atleast an hour and his normal Dark Release Chakra Absorbtion with Inhaling Maw is negated for half that time[/spoiler]

Steel Release Kekkei Genkei
Impervious Armor
[spoiler=Corrosive Sword] A sword made by manipulatin the steel release chakra from impervious armor from one arm into a blade extending from the fingertips of the hands leaving the arm up to the wrist completely bare though making the sword this same length. Small holes in this blade allows Kazuya to launch chakra very short raqnge into an object this chakra capable of poisoning the opponent's use of chakra if it enters a chakra bind and is moved through the body or it can also corrode metal objects slightly[/spoiler]

Swift Release Kekkei Genkei
Shadowless Flight

Ranmaru's unnamed Kekkei Genkei

Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkei

Fire Release
Fire Breath (not same as chimera turtles, much smaller scale)
Intelligent Hard Working
Great Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

Earth Release
Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Moving Earth Core
Rock Clone

Wind Release
Divine Wind
Great Breakthrough
Verdant Mountain's Violent Wind
Spiraling Wind Ball

Genjutsu
Ephemereal
Soulbane
Demonic Illusion False Surroundings Technique
Demonic Illusion Double False Surroundings Technique
Demonic Illusion Hell Viewing Technique

Summons
[spoiler=Red] a large round-ish shaped red creature made from a fusion of a turtle and a variety of other creatures this giving it many legs which move it faster than it normally would, a horned head and the shell having raised spikes, it is able to use a small amount of Fire Release jutsu due to the Fire Release user's Chakra placed it it when making from inside Kazuya.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Blue] a Much thinner creature than Red it is made up of a penguin and a variety of other animals giving it sharp teeth in it's mouth and a weirdly placed spike array that can be used as a seat. It can use a variety of water Release techniques due to the man's chakra that he placed within the creature when he made it also able to shoot water out at high pressures enough to break through a couple trees though turning is very slow while using.[/spoiler]

[b]Other:[/b] (added this since i didn't see a section to put the restrictions these give me to make me balanced..)
Kazuya has performed the ceremony to allow him to absorb these 5 techniques and make him immortal (Age-wise since I'm balancing it so i can die by any means othr than aging) though his body is extremely emaciated and weak in any taijutsu field without enhancement from his techniques

Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkei is not always in use and when it is being used Kazuya may submit to the will of the alternate personality that the kekkei genkei user had

Ranmaru's Unnamed Kekkei Genkei causes Kazuya to be unable to use Swift or Steel while activated (DNA mismatch of techniques to make it balanced)

By modifying the bodies inside him he has also been able to create a mixture of Dark Wind and Steel Releases within himself which he can use to absorb a certain amount of metal to use as armor as soon as it touches grey diamonds that are all over his skin once his absorption reaches it's limit he cannot absorb any more until he has expelled the metal in a Technique by using this release this leaving him without absorption for 10 minutes during this 10 minutes he cannot use the elements which made the kekkei tota either...
[/spoiler]

Archived