Naruto Saga's - Episode 1[Started/Accepting]

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/252279-naruto-sagas-episode-1-startedaccepting/"]Ic[/url]

[quote name='Nash The White Flash' timestamp='1307030093' post='5248807']
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size="2"][size=2][spoiler=Nine Asfel] [b]Name:[/b] [i]Nine Uchiha[/i]

[b]Age: [/b][i](A genin would be 8-15.) 23.[/i]

[b]Rank:[/b] [i]S-rank ANBU/Missing Ninja...[/i]

[b]Village:[/b] [i]Ex-Konohagakure...
[/i]
[b]Kekki Genkei:[/b] [i]Eternal Mangeykyou Sharingan[/i]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [i](A pic or a good description) Nine Uchiha is roughly taller for his age, often wearing a long black coat where the edges are rigged, white turtle neck, khaki dress pants and ninja feet. Nine's skin is a smooth white color and his eyes has the Eternal Mangeykyo Sharingan planted in his eyes permanently. His hair is spiky silver hair with a blue tint, which lengthens. Nine is usually seen holding his sheath in his left hand and holding his long katana, Crystalis, in his right hand, saying, "....I see no need to simply put it on my body when someone can easily... take it." Nine's face is similar like his dead uncle, Kenchi Uchiha, same posiitoned eyes and nose but Shizune, his aunt. Kenchi;s wife, mouth and ears. Nine's headband is tied around his mouth. Reason why because he speaks, he chooses not to. [/i]

[b]Background:[/b] [i]Nine was born into the Uchiha clan and wasn't praised by all as the best of his generation; a genius above all others. Even by the standards of the battle-adept Uchiha clan, Nine's prowess far outshone them. However, not even his family, friends, or teachers could understand him. When he was only five, Nine had already witnessed countless lives lost due to the Shinobi World War, which emotionally traumatized him and turned him into a pacifist. At age 8, he graduated from the Ninja Academy at the top of his class after only one year, mastered the Sharingan at age nine, passed the Chūnin Exams at age 11, and became an ANBU Captain at age 17. He wasn't praised highly by his father, Ryu Uchiha. However, during this time Nine showed great affection towards his little brothers and sisters . His father, Ryu Uchiha, died in battle, killed by his own son Nine Uchiha out of hatred and greed. To make matters evern worse, he killed his loyal companion and side-kick, Toichi Uzumaki, for betraying him to join a clan that was on the verge of killing Konohagakure.

At some point in time, Nine kept himself alive through sheer "willpower". [/i]

[b]Chakra Nature(s): [/b][i]Fire Release, Lightning Release, Water Release[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]Nine claimed to have cut all ties to his life in Konoha, believing that they were the cause of his weakness. Nine seemed unwilling to needlessly kill in his quest for power. He possessed incredible self-control of his emotions, constantly displaying an emotionless personality. He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he didn't lose his composure. He did not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his power, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities. In addition to being an extremely powerful ninja, Nine had equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise. He was exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he was rarely surprised or caught off guard. He also displayed great intuition, as he was almost never deceived and even then almost instantly realized the truth. Despite his status as a wanted criminal, Nine took little enjoyment in violence and/or combat. [/i]
[/size][/size][/font][/font][i]
[/i][size="2"][color="#1c2837"][/color][/size][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color="#000000"][b]Weapons:[/b][i] [/i][/color][color="#000000"][i]His long katana, Crystalis...
Overall Length: 48 1/2"
Blade Length: 38 1/2" stainless steel blade (false-edged)
Handle Length: 9 1/2"[/i][/color][/font][/color][/size]

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][spoiler=[/font][/font][b]Jutsu[/b][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]:] [/font][/font]
[color="#1C2837"][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size="2"][size=2][i][color="#000000"][size="3"][size=2]Amaterasu[/size][/size][/color]
[/i][/size][/size][color="#000000"][i]Clone Great Explosion
Crow Clone Technique
Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
White Crow Ninjutsu
Ephemeral
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Tsukuyomi
Water Release: Giant Water Vortex
Chidori
Chidori Current
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear[/i][/spoiler][/spoiler][/color][/font][/color]
[/quote]
accepted for now I guys... But get to OP and I'll either have to ask yah to cool it or drop out.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]Name:[/b] Michiko Natsuhiki
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Personality:[/b] Michiko tends to joke around a lot, and can be pretty sarcastic, but when things start to get rough, he starts getting serious. Michiko also has a tendency to push himself far over the limit.
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][img]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/cat0048/male/Anime_Guy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Michiko was born and raised in the Hidden Leaf Village and still lives there now. When he was only 6 years old, he could unlock the 3rd Feather. His parents were amazed but his classmates were all horribly terrified of him. Michiko left the academy for almost 4 years, and then came back and completed it when he was around 12 years old. Michiko has only ever reached the 6th Feather, when he was facing his toughest opponent ever when he was 14 in the Hidden Sound Village, after both of his comrades were killed. The man he was facing's body was found severed a few days later, with feathers and claw marks on him. Once Michiko became a Chunnin, He developed his own unique ninja art, the Hidden Feather Style. After finding out his Chakra Nature was wind, he learned some of the wind techniques, and then experimented by 'fusing' his Wind style and Feather style together, and created two extremely unique Jutsu's. But one put such a strain on his body, that he had to make it a forbidden technique, that he could only use against a powerful foe. He wears his Ninja headband around his neck to remember his best friend who wore a necklace Michiko gave him at all times; his comrade; who died in the battle against the Sound Village Ninja. Michiko still always keeps a good upbeat attitude.
[b]Kekkei-Genkai:[/b] Kekkei-Genkai - 7 Feathers of Devastation.
The 7 Feathers Kekkei-Genkai runs only in the Natsuhiki bloodline. It allows Michiko's body to slowly transform into a large Eagle.
1st Feather - Michiko gains 'eagle eyes' which gives him almost 360 degrees of vision.
2nd Feather - His hands and feet grow talons. They give him to ability to move at double the speed.
3rd Feather - Michiko's body becomes covered with feathers, which allows Michiko to 'throw' the razor sharp feathers at his opponent.
4th Feather - He gets a beak that can rip through stone and his 5 senses become almost 100 times more sensitive.
5th Feather - Michiko grows large wings on his back and can hover up to 3ft off the ground.
6th Feather - His wings become a little larger and he can now hover 5 ft off the ground. He also gets the ability to create a large gust to send his opponent flying.
7th Feather - Michiko's final feather makes his transformation complete. He becomes a four legged eagle, can now fly properly and his power increases. The downside is that he can only stay in this form for 7 minutes. If he stays in this form for over 7 minutes, Michiko will die.
[b]Jutsu's[/b]
Summoning: Washiboei [i]Summons an eagle with wings made of iron. Takes up over 3 quarters of Michiko's chakra.[/i]
Summoning: Washikogeki [i]Summons an eagle wielding a sword. Takes up nearly all of Michiko's chakra.[/i]
Hidden Feather Style - Eagle Emulation Jutsu [i]Creates an eagle out of feathers that attacks the opponent.[/i]
Hidden Feather Style - Quill Blade [i]Creates a sword of feathers that sharper than steel.[/i]
Hidden Feather Style - Feather Clone Jutsu [i]Creates multiple clones of Michiko out of feathers.[/i]
Wind Style - Spiraling Wind Ball [i]Michiko exhales wind-infused chakra into the palm of his hand and throws it at his opponent.[/i]
Wind Style - Wind Enhanced Tools [i]Michiko exhales wind-infused chakra into his weapon to increase its sharpness and range.[/i]
Secret Wind-Feather Style - Whirlwind Plume Sphere [i]Michiko pours wind chakra into feathers and swirls them in a sphere to throw at his opponent.[/i]
Ultimate Technique; Forbidden Wind-Feather Style - Giant Feather Tornado Jutsu [i]Michiko creates a large tornado by pouring wind-infused chakra out of his hands and throws a huge amount of chakra-filled feathers into the tornado and causes it to become extremely sharp and can cut through anything with ease. But this techniques uses just about all of Michiko's remaining chakra.[/i]
[b]Jutsu Combo's[/b]
Hidden Feather Style - Quill Blade & Wind Style - Wind Enhanced Tools [i]Michiko's Quill Blade gets an enormous amount of wind chakra and the slash of the blade can slice through almost anything. Takes a huge amount of chakra. Called the Tempest Quill Blade[/i]
Hidden Feather Style - Feather Clone Jutsu & Hidden Feather Style - Feather Clone Jutsu [i]Using Feather Clones a multiple amount of times to create a Combination Jutsu. The Multi Feather Clone Jutsu.[/i]

[quote name='Smeargle' timestamp='1307797888' post='5274156']
Thanks. ;3
[/quote]
You're welcome =3

We need more peeps and to be 10x more active.

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1307446076' post='5263243']
Kazuya sat on a rock nearby their camp at the edge of the land of wind, one of the only place within the Land of wind not covered in desert due to it' proximity to the ocean. "hm.. well they are wind release I think and puppets.. so Red should work well being strong against their wind and burning the chakra wires they use for those puppets.. yeah" he said as he got up off the rock, seeming extremely thin with his bones against his skin in areas though he moved seemingly untroubled by this. "Ok.. we should be able to take the Wind Hidden Village easy with my Fire Release techniques & 'Red'.. but they may be able to acquire help from konoha before we have control... so we'll split into three the main group headed by me will head straight through the desert and find the village while the other two groups will spread left and right and take the villages, If you have finished capturing the villages outside leave a couple men to ensure the locals safety and make sure they do not fight us and set up a border Guard close to the land of Fire." he then said as he started walking before making hand signs and summoning a round-ish creature which he leapt on to as the men divided into a small group and two large ones, the small one his as they set off one of the other groups headed right and the other headed left having all gathered water to last them for roughly 3 days each men using his share before they would need to find water or take water. Kazuya rode across the red creature as his men followed keeping up with him as the creature moved at pace normally unable to be though of on such a creature, moving faster then the nin who were following and leaving large dips in parts of the sand with it's foot for them to follow, Kazuya expecting to reach where he suspected the hidden village was within half a day to a day of travel like this.

ooc: is there any sand village nin chars. or do i need to npc the defending force?
[/quote]

You'll have to Npc them.

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1307802160' post='5274273']
oh well.. any idea on how long it should take (amount of posts wise?) before i can post reaching it?
[/quote]
As long as there is only our two posts and I don't see anyone else posting anytime soon, Type up a few paragraph's and have him reach there by the end.

I will have my character go on his walk through the forests very soon..

[quote name='PrimalFear' timestamp='1307837233' post='5275847']
Well I don't wish to maipulate things the way I see it and it seems weird to have no one other then myself acting as the NPC's especially since that should be classified as a type of Meta-Gaming.
[/quote]
Reply =3

Guards are quite, Artificial from extended Military Training.

well er.. probably would need someone to either intercept or receive the letter for my first post since I don't want to have a Giant Massacre post again (my char and 'red' which he is on us fire style which turn sand to glass which the water nin with them break with water dragons from water summoning scrolls, the fire style grows more powerful on contact with wind and would burn most puppets since their outsides are wooden leaving them as spare metal parts and burning the chakra wires)

• 4 weeks later...

[b]Name:Zero Uchiha[/b]
[b]Age:18[/b]
[b]Personality:Quiet[/b]
[b]Appearence:[IMG]http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab142/XeroTachihara/l_a10b22a5468947259177ab0b34b20a69.jpg[/IMG][/b]
[b]Bio: Zero was born in Leaf Village. He is now a Rouge Ninja. [/b]
[b]Jutsu/Gekki-genkai: Sharingan,Mangekyo Sharingan , Uchiha Jutsu , and others[/b]

Archived