Duel Academy's Card making exams

WolfFan16

12082g.jpg

Water Dragon + 1 or more Water Attribute monsters

This card can only be summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card attacks a monster with less DEF than this cards ATK, inflict the difference as damage. If this card would be destroyed by battle, remove one Water Attribute monster from your graveyard to negate the destruction (damage is applied normally.)

Here's my card for the contest.

[spoiler=Contest Card]

401897.jpg

Lore:

If this card would be destroyed, you can banish 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to negate the destruction of this card. Once per turn, by paying 500 Life Points, you can Special Summon 1 "Hydrogeddon" or 1 "Oxygeddon" from your Deck or hand.

Alright, here's my entry.

[spoiler=Card]

20638.jpg

Img from Jazin Kay's archive.

Equip only to 1 "Cyber" Warrior-Type monster you control. It can attack your opponent directly. When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage by a direct attack, Special Summon 1 "Fragment Token" (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position. When the equipped monster is removed from the field for the Summon of a "Cyber" monster, you can add this card to your hand.

203203b.jpg

Once per turn: You can banish 1 card from your Extra Deck to have this card also treated as "Etoile Cyber" or "Blade Skater", until the End Phase. Once per duel, while you control this card and there are another 2 "Master Rigoyan" in your Graveyard: Banish all "Master Rigoyan" to select up to 2 your opponent's unoccupied Monster Card Zone; the selected Zone cannot be used.

Sadly i will have to either cancel this or postpone it since i will be travelling. i will have no internet for about 6 weeks so i'd like to get round one finished and hold off the other ones till august when i return. Think of it as "summer vacation". Cards are to be posted before June 26th.the winners are to be announced the 27th

Put me in Obelisk, and this is my card (artwork done by me, it may be my longest card to make ever)

[spoiler=Token Replacement Blackmail]

229614.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Activate by discarding 1 card from your hand. Banish 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and Special Summon 1 Blackmail Token (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your opponent's side of the field. The token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon, Fusion Summon or a Synchro Summon and cannot attack. The token is not treated as a Monster card by effects. Your opponent can pay life points equal to half of either the ATK or DEF of the banished card to destroy 1 Blackmail Token on their side of the field and Special Summon the banished monster to their side of the field.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived