J-Max vs Miror B

J-Max

Hey YCM. Just a little fun Match between 2 great members (lolego)

Anyhows. Normal YCM Rules apply.
First to 5 Votes Wins (May be 3 if not many people vote)
Prize is 2 Reps + 100 Points to the Winner
Do NOT Vote on Old or New OCG. I'm still getting to grips with that lol.

[center][i][b]J-Max
[img]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/286/20250i.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Deck when a player's Life Points is increased by 2000 or more in a single turn. Increase the original ATK of this card by an amount equal to half the Life Points increased to Special Summon this card. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, all Life Point increases are doubled. When this card is removed from the field, it is Banished instead of going to the Graveyard.

Miror B
[IMG]http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/Metagross386/Yugioh/Random%20Cards/FlamvellPhoenixFighter.png[/IMG]
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. When a FIRE monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove that monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your Deck. This card's ATK and DEF becomes equal to the ATK and DEF of the monster removed from play for this effect. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters to your hand.[/b][/i][/center]

[quote name='Earthbound IceRock Dragon' timestamp='1307831626' post='5275595']
I vote for Miror B.

Both cards were great but the Flamevell had an awsome ability.

By having 3 in your deck it is like a "nimble momonga". If it would be destroyed you can swarm the field with 2 more.
Along with the other effects it can be devastating.
[/quote]
Technically you can only do 1 at a time, since you have to remove the destroyed monster from play.

2-1 J-Max

I vote for Mirror B. cause I really see that J-Max's card is a little OP'd . If it has a feedback, I really don't see it.
Since this card can only be Summoned when you increase a high amount of LP , you'll have its ATK by 3000 at minimun and just by playing some Spell Cards.
Maybe you should make its ATK Lower ...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived