Alien Support

Boss Z

[center][color="#FFFFFF"]5000th Post[/color][/center]
[color="#FF8C00"][color="#2F4F4F"]SD23-EN001 Alien Pure Galaxius Hydra (Ultra Rare)
SD23-EN002 Alien Pure Trapt Knight (Super Rare)
SD23-EN003 Alien Pure Wild Sword (Super Rare)[/color]
SD23-EN004 Alien Warrior x2
SD23-EN005 Alien Overlord
SD23-EN006 Alien Mother
SD23-EN007 Alien Dog
SD23-EN008 Alien Grey
SD23-EN009 Alien Hypno
SD23-EN010 Alien Kid
SD23-EN011 Alien Mars
SD23-EN012 Alien Psychic
SD23-EN013 Alien Telepath
SD23-EN014 Alien Ammonite
SD23-EN015 Alien Hunter
SD23-EN016 Alien Skull
SD23-EN017 Oshaleon
SD23-EN018 The Tyrant Neptune
SD23-EN019 Lion Alligator[/color]
[color="#9ACD32"]SD23-EN020 Enemy Controller
SD23-EN021 "A" Cell Scatter Burst
SD23-EN022 Mystical Space Typhoon
SD23-EN023 Mystic Triangle
[color="#2F4F4F"]SD23-EN024 The Galaxy's Energies[/color]
SD23-EN025 Solidarity
SD23-EN026 Code "A" Ancient Ruins x2
SD23-EN027 "A" Cell Incubator
SD23-EN028 Upstart Goblin
SD23-EN029 Dark Hole[/color]
[color="#800080"]SD23-EN030 Cell Explosion Virus
SD23-EN031 Detenator Circle "A"
SD23-EN032 Interdimensional Warp
[color="#2F4F4F"]SD23-EN033 Intergalactic Fleet[/color]
SD23-EN034 Offering to the Snake Diety
SD23-EN035 Damage = Reptile
SD23-EN036 Planet Pollutant Virus
SD23-EN037 Snake Whistle
SD23-EN038 Mirror Force[/color]
[center]As I tried to create an Alien Deck I realized that Aliens have a freaking HUGE amount of support cards and they are actually a rather large Archtype...
1 Problem, They are Slow and need some Major Help
I Tried to right that wrong in the form of a Structure Deck which gives 5 new Supprt Cards
We have our new Boss Monster "Alien Pure Galaxius Hydra," who is capable of handling itself in battle and being able to fair quite nicely with spamming other Aliens
Next is "Alien Pure Trapt Knight" who is on the lines of fueling Code "A" Ancient Ruins, while SSing itself and destroying an opponents card
"Alien Pure Wild Sword" is the 3rd and final new Alien, he helps out with his BeatStick Attack and SS Ability when he is destroyed (by nearly any means)
All 3 New Alien Monsters have the all imporant A-Counter Effect
"The Galaxy's Energies" is an attempt to give the Aliens the Draw Power they so Deserve, while Fueling Code "A" Ancient Ruins
Last but not Least is "Intergalactic Fleet" which gives you a few A-Counters on the Field and lets you Add a Level [b]6[/b] or Lower Alien to your hand

[i][size="3"]So, Here we go, time for the show:[/size][/i]

[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
If you control 2 or more Reptile-Type monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, then place 1 A-Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, select 1 "Alien" monster you control. Destoy the selected monster and Special Summon 2 "Alien" monsters from you Graveyard with the same Level as the selected monster, except the selected monster, thier effects are negated. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

[img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7527/9840q.jpg[/img]
You can select 1 monster you control and 1 card you opponent controls, destroy the selected cards and Special Summon this card from you hand. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

[img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
If the card is destroyed (by card effect or in battle) you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Alien" monster from your Graveyard, except this card. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

[img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
Select and destroy 1 Reptile-Type monster you control. Draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "The Galaxy's Energies" per turn.

[img]http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6883/9840f.jpg[/img]
Distribute up to 2 A-Counters among your opponent's face-up monsters and Add 1 Level 6 or Lower "Alien" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/center]

Woah the OCG is really good except for the fact you spelt 'their' wrong on the first card; they seem rather good although I don't know much about Aliens but they'll be a great addition. Shame there's no Alien Tuners or Hydra's effect could be even more game changing. 8.7/10

EDIT: Apparently there is an Alien Tuner and a Synchro, lol

Spelling isn't my best ability, but I'm glad my OCG is improving

the Tuner and Synchro are what give aliens any ability to be played... and where in the back of my mind the whole time when making these cards...

Wanted to make Aliens close to Pro

To me aliens are difficult to use because they have good effects and all but they just don't have enough offense to hold off their opponent. An these cards you made it would definitely push aliens to the right direction and make them competitive with others.

8.8/10 thanks for making the weak strong dude.

All of them was a good support for Aliens.

OCG seems solid except for this

If the card is destroyed by[i] a card (by card effect or by battle)[/i] you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Alien" monster from your Graveyard, except this card. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

Overall i love the idea, 9.2/10

Distribute is a word I took from "A" cell Scatter burst and Alien Dog, it means you can place 2 counters on 1 monster, or 1 counter on 2 monsters... or 1 on 1, of 0 on none

If you are saying they don't have enough ATK, then you have clearly never used Aliens, because their A-Counter Effects are there to balance out the lower-ish attack, but thank you, I was hoping someone would say it was a good push

And Maha Guns, I can make the change

Please tell me that by "Gemini" or "Elem Heros" you mean that you play Hero Beat... :mellow:
But thank you very much
I wish that Aliens could actually get these cards... They'd become so much more amazing

Also, guys, there is now an Alien OTK with my cards

Summon Warrior / Wild Sword, SS Dog, SS Overlord, SS Galaxius Hydra, Replace counters with Hydra and Overlord, Attack for Game

[quote name='∞ Skiel ∞' timestamp='1307920493' post='5278703']
Please tell me that by "Gemini" or "Elem Heros" you mean that you play Hero Beat... :mellow:
But thank you very much
I wish that Aliens could actually get these cards... They'd become so much more amazing

Also, guys, there is now an Alien OTK with my cards

Summon Warrior / Wild Sword, SS Dog, SS Overlord, SS Galaxius Hydra, Replace counters with Hydra and Overlord, Attack for Game
[/quote]

Dunno what u mean by "Hero Beat". What I mean is that I play Gemini Decks and Elemental Hero Decks.

Archived