The FAKE TYPE KNIGHTS: REBIRTH

Remo

Yes, for a brief amount of time

I honestly want to see whether or not this club will make to it's previous heights before it gets locked again

BTW You're probably going to need a hella more amount of ranks if you expect the former members to rejoin.

And make me a motherflipin Captain. I need the promotion. My children go to bed at night crying for the food we don't have. My ultra stressed wife has to boil water to make the kids think she's coooking something. Boss, I feel that working for the company for 50 years is enough to get me this promotion

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And make me a motherflipin Captain. I need the promotion. My children go to bed at night crying for the food we don't have. My ultra stressed wife has to boil water to make the kids think she's coooking something. Boss, I feel that working for the company for 50 years is enough to get me this promotion

I lol'd for 5 minutes straight.

Also, I rejoined, so did DL and Enma And we were all General + in original ^^

AOD-M.png

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing all cards you control, in your Graveyard, and the top half of the remaining cards in your Deck. There can only be 1 Apocalyptic Monster on your side of the field. This card cannot be the direct target of Spell, Trap, and Monster effects. As long as this card remains face-up on the field decrease the ATK and DEF of your opponent's Monsters by 500. If this card destroys a Defense Position Monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed Monster's level x 300. If this card is destroyed halve your Life Points.

Info on the Sub-Type

Anyways i posted this awhile ago in RC its a new sub-type i made. Still working out the Cliches but its going well so far. The point of this arch-type is one of the cliches is to save you... as in get you out of a tight situation, although if its removed from the field it leaves you in a even worse situation, but there quite OP while on the field so its difficult to destroy them. These cards are kept in the Deck.

@Flame I honestly saw that coming

@Gister

Ye olde English is really unnecessary

Accepted

I remember when I first joined the FTK, I spoke in a formal knightly manner

What a noob I was.

AND HERE'S PROOF PROXIMA WAS IN THE ORIGINAL

HE TALKS JUST LIKE IN THE ORIGINAL FTK FORMAT.

Now seriously, if this gets locked I'M ramaking it >>

@ DL

xD

@ Nobody in particular

Well I'll submit a revised post when I gain acces to my comp and can type easier (on my iPad)

Also ip made my member card, thought it has a quite unique effect and a pun in the name xD. Who likes?

131224r.jpg

Effect

Pay 1000 Life pointe to activate this card (the activation of this card cannot be negated). After activation select 1 monster you control with an Arch-Type. The selected card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If the selected monster is destroyed, banish this card or pay 500 Life Points to place this card on the top of your Deck. If the selected monster has 'FTK' or 'Fake' in it's name, it gains this effect: Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent it gains ATK equal to the amount of damage inflicted.

Btw Proxima can you add this to the Member card spoiler ^^. ( Being the king of the obvious FTW)

IDK Seems... Fitting, and i'm bored (this is the answer to both your questions xD) o.o.

Also Re-VAMPED Original Post:

[spoiler= Example of it]

● This is the Official remake thread of the once-great Fake Type Knights! ●

[spoiler= Peace Treaty]

ftk.png

[spoiler= ● [b]How to Join[/b] ●]

Joining is simple, Just fill out the below Application form and your good to go!

Username/Nickname:

Have u ever been a member of the Fake Type Knights?:

Why would you like to join the Fake Type Knights?:

Requested Rank:

(Rank Options below)

Administrative Ranks

1. Leader (un-submittable position!): Administrator abilities

2. General: Sub-administrator abilities

3. Vice-General (picked by the general) : Sub administrator abilities that must be approved actions from the general. Must ask the general before any actual administrative actions.

Feature Ranks

4. Captain: The highest feature rank

5. Commander: 3rd highest feature rank

6. Warrior: 2nd lowest feature rank

7: Knight: Lowest feature rank (Starting Rank)

[spoiler=● [b]Members[/b] ●]

Leader

proxima Centaur

[spoiler=Member Card]426178.jpg

[spoiler=Created Fake Types]

[spoiler=● General(s) ●]

=DL=

[spoiler=Member Card]N/A

[spoiler=● Vice General(s) ●]

Classic

[spoiler=Member Card]131224r.jpg

Effect

Pay 1000 Life pointe to activate this card (the activation of this card cannot be negated). After activation select 1 monster you control with an Arch-Type. The selected card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If the selected monster is destroyed, banish this card or pay 500 Life Points to place this card on the top of your Deck. If the selected monster has 'FTK' or 'Fake' in it's name, it gains this effect: Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent it gains ATK equal to the amount of damage inflicted.

● Apocalyptic

Enma Kozato

[spoiler=Member Card]None Yet

[spoiler=● All Feature Ranks ●]

Führer King Bradley

Inferno Knight LC

Daemon

SF-A2 Miki

Gister

Always Accepting!

[spoiler=and the code..]

[font="Century Gothic"]
[center]
[color="#FF0000"]● This is the Official remake thread of the once-great Fake Type Knights! ●[/color]
[spoiler= Peace Treaty]
[img=http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9103/ftk.png][/spoiler]

[spoiler= ● [b]How to Join[/b] ●]
[color="#483D8B"]Joining is simple, Just fill out the below Application form and your good to go!

[b]Username/Nickname[/b]:
[b]Have u ever been a member of the Fake Type Knights?[/b]:
[b]Why would you like to join the Fake Type Knights?[/b]:
[b]Requested Rank[/b]:
(Rank Options below)
Administrative Ranks
1. Leader (un-submittable position!): Administrator abilities
2. General: Sub-administrator abilities
3. Vice-General (picked by the general) : Sub administrator abilities that must be approved actions from the general. Must ask the general before any actual administrative actions.

Feature Ranks
4. Captain: The highest feature rank
5. Commander: 3rd highest feature rank
6. Warrior: 2nd lowest feature rank
7: Knight: Lowest feature rank (Starting Rank) [/color][/spoiler]
[spoiler=● [b]Members[/b] ●]
● [color="#FF0000"][b]Leader[/b][/color] ●
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/426178-proximacentauri/]proxima Centaur[/url]
[spoiler=Member Card][img=http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9599/426178.jpg][/spoiler]
●
●
●
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=● General(s) ●]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/134494-dl/]=DL=[/url]
[spoiler=Member Card]N/A[/spoiler][spoiler=Created Fake Types]
●
●
●[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=● Vice General(s) ●]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/131224-classic/]Classic[/url]
[spoiler=Member Card][img=http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9905/131224r.jpg]
[u]Effect[/u]
Pay 1000 Life pointe to activate this card (the activation of this card cannot be negated). After activation select 1 monster you control with an Arch-Type. The selected card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If the selected monster is destroyed, banish this card or pay 500 Life Points to place this card on the top of your Deck. If the selected monster has 'FTK' or 'Fake' in it's name, it gains this effect: Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent it gains ATK equal to the amount of damage inflicted.[/spoiler] [spoiler=Created Fake Types]
● Apocalyptic
●
●[/spoiler]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/161692-enma-kozato/]Enma Kozato[/url]
[spoiler=Member Card]None Yet[/spoiler][spoiler=Created Fake Types]
●
●
●[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=● All Feature Ranks ●]
Führer King Bradley
●
●
●[/spoiler]

Inferno Knight LC
●
●
●[/spoiler]

Daemon
●
●
●[/spoiler]

SF-A2 Miki
●
●
●[/spoiler]

Gister
●
●
●[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

● [size="3"][color="#FF0000"][b]Always Accepting![/b] [/color][/size]●
[/center][/font]

@DL

Bo shiit you are. You might randomly shut us down like the time deus did.

If anyone remakes it. It's gonna be me

I had some ideas for cards today actually

Ima gonna go picture hunting when I can...which is June 26...>(

I blame my mom and her long ass vacations.

I wouldn't shut it down.

I did what I did last time to get DMG to see closing it was the better option (for a fresh start)

Shoo' you silly

You silly

Ima make a type

Pirate Lord

Pirate Captain

Space Pirate

Buccaneer

Captain/Buccaneer for Captain Buccaneer :3

[spoiler=Hell Yeah, synchro that cannot be synchro'd. BTW I'd like to remind you that I have zero cardmaking skills and as such you all can judge the hell outta this card Editwithinspoiler: Failcard was fail. Add the second one]Why did you click here?

I'd better make that a pirate lord not divine XD

[spoiler= :/ Way to many problems with the first so fix'd?]172204.jpg

Yeah, people might actually join your club.

Nobody knows me and all...

I had an idea if we must remake *puts on glasses and lays out white chart on table*

You see, we obviously have deviated from the purpose of the club. Fake types are done and there's no point going on with them. Also remember that we were warned as such. So why not, if a remake is necessary, employ a clever front of a name that does not imply we are the FTK anymore, and make the club where we can discuss what we want legally.

Gentlemen, I present you with project Mirage.

*points to paper in cheesy manor*

@bradley

Pirate lord =warrior nuff said

Project mirage eh? Not s bad idea but for now, let's see how this goes. .

Also on another topic just spent 40 minutes or so GFXizing cards and guess what photo bucket is having issues and says my account 'does not exist' whoopdee fareakin doo.

@ Foorer (because that's how'd you pronounce your name xD)

Warrior would be pirate king :/. Because a pirate could be classified under warrior.

Archived