1x Arcanite Magician
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Dark End Dragon
1x Gaia Knight, Force of the Earth
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel
[/color]

[spoiler= Incase you haven't seen the Kill]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvN3aOogwYE[/spoiler]

The Basic Idea Behind the Deck is to use Divine Wind of Mist Valley to turn nearly the Entire Deck into a Tool Box, minus the DARK Monsters... Birdman is search able through Blastfan, and Summoner Monk is a Searcher... and Zephyros is indeed Elite

There are several combos and the Deck is pretty strong, but it really needs a lot of help with better Monsters and a Few More Support Cards...

Okay, I am basicallly trying to find a way to make this Deck in real life and while I have lots of Funding in my Wallet atm...
[color="#FFFFFF"]but I want to make an Agents Deck... then I'll work on making this Mist Valley Deck, or something like it IRL... but there are also DarkWorlds, RFG Fishies, Laval/Flamvell, Ice Barriers... and several more[/color][/center]

What I use that you may consider....

3 Falcons is pretty much a staple here. They are able to combo off very nicely with Continuous cards such as Fiendish Chain, Swords of Revealing Light, Call of the Haunted, so I'd advise you to look into these.

Also, Dodger Dragon is one of the better supports (as is Psi-Blocker) since it allows you to make your big plays without fear of Seven Tools, Solemns, or even things like Divine Punishment. And, with all the bouncing going on, you'll be able to use it almost every turn (as would Psi-Blocker which really frustrates the opponent).

Extra needs +1 ThunderLord and possibly Scrap Archfiend.

Seems solid.

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1308087808' post='5283462']
What I use that you may consider....

3 Falcons is pretty much a staple here. They are able to combo off very nicely with Continuous cards such as Fiendish Chain, Swords of Revealing Light, Call of the Haunted, so I'd advise you to look into these.

Also, Dodger Dragon is one of the better supports (as is Psi-Blocker) since it allows you to make your big plays without fear of Seven Tools, Solemns, or even things like Divine Punishment. And, with all the bouncing going on, you'll be able to use it almost every turn (as would Psi-Blocker which really frustrates the opponent).

Extra needs +1 ThunderLord and possibly Scrap Archfiend.

Seems solid.
[/quote]
I'll Look into the 3rd Falcon and the Dodger Dragon
And Swords doesn't sound too bad, keeps up a Defence... Not really a fan of Fiendish Chain and IDK where I'd find the space for it...
Psi-Blocker is a cool card, I'll think about it
I'll replace Utopia with another Thunderlord

But for the other cards, do you have any suggestions where I can make some space??
Basically just need the space to make the Changes... at least in terms of monsters and Swords, not sure about the Chain or Call

I like having atleast one TBird
1-2 Avarice Seems Incredibly Helpful to me... IDK
I have No Warnings, not at all
I might get rid of a Compulse, I don't believe 3 is really needed but its helpful
Vortex Trooper is most Useful at 2, in my eyes

I'll figure it out, but thank you, The ideas for changes could be done I guess

What Should I put in if I do this:
-1 TBird [color="#FFFACD"](Use it to get out my Xyz Monsters while Netting a +0)[/color]
-2 Avarice
-1 Compulse

'Cause I'm thinking thats about as far as I'll go in removing cards...

[color="#556B2F"]Having a Huge Issue Finding a way to Add in Dodger Dragon and a 3rd Falcon without having a bunch of monsters @1... which would be bad...[/color]

Making Either This or My Agent Deck IRL, but I'm not sure which I'm gonna do first... thinking Hyperion Agents just because everything it basically in the SD... just have to get my copies

But I need the Above Changes before I make this...

[color="#556B2F"]Got rid of Mist Wurm from the Extra Deck and added Dark End Dragon, it seems to be effective on paper... but I still need some help with the Dodger Dragon and the 3rd Faclon[/color]

But I like to bounce TBird for Birdman, SS Something, SS TBird, then Synch of Xyz, dspending on situation and still have things on the Field, it works very well for me that way, Idk... But I'll sleep on it
I'll probably have to test it myself IRL though before I make that change... sorry, Lol

It does Seem like a very logical move though...

Archived