Sketchy Archetype [NOT MAKING ANY MORE CARDS] (Please rate!) [I AM TRYING TO GET THIS INTO A CCG!]

I made this archetype because I had nothing better to do. The main focus of this archetype is to summon strong monsters that make the weaker monsters stronger.

The pictures are drawn by me on Paint.net by mouse and are meant to be rushed. Before you whine, notice it's called the "Sketchy" archetype and not the "Masterpiecey" archetype.

I am posting this here because I am not an expert card maker and I do not know if they're OP/UP/OCG incorrect. Please leave me advice!

If you want, you can give me ideas for cards.

Xyz!

o5ova1.png

Advertising Sig!

rs5vt2.png

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/253542-sketchy-archetype-please-rate-i-am-trying-to-get-this-into-a-ccg/"][img=http://i52.tinypic.com/rs5vt2.png][/url]

Booster Pack Image!

vpck5v.png

[spoiler=Cards]229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614n.jpg229614s.jpg229614a.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614.jpg229614v.jpgo5ova1.png

[spoiler=Since the Sketchy Fairy Queen's lore is so hard to read, the lore is in here]"Sketchy Fairy" + "Sketchy Fairy"

When this card is Fusion Summoned, Special Summon 1 Sketchy Fairy Token (Fairy-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 500) in Defense Position. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 300 Life Points. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Sketchy" Monster you control OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, the equipped monster gains half the ATK and DEF of this card. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay lets review this...

So far the OCG looks good to me but remember to capitalize Special Summon (Also I think Tribute Summon is just called normal summoned but not sure about it)

This set is obviously playable. Just playing the king could turn the duel around by uping each sketchy's ATK/DEF you pratically won the duel (Especially with monsters with a base ATK of 2000+ and when you up the archer) I would love to say it OPed but since it should take awhile to summon the fusion material. So I'll say its OPed but not overly OPed and does not need to be nerfed (If nerfed make it small) Also if king,DW,Archer is on the field you will most likely win...well the archer with either one of those will make a great combo (Just wanted to put that out there, not saying it OPed just saying how its a great combo)

The Pics are so boss.

My rate is 8/10 which is a great job to you so gratz man.

Hope to see the next update soon

The Pics are so boss.

Despite the sarcasm, my me gusta is activated.

it should take awhile to summon the fusion material.

You need to get Sketchy Seigneur into your hand, and then Tribute Summon it... well, I think the 1 extra Sketchy monster is a bit too small. I'll change it to 2 extra Sketchy monsters.

Thanks for the review!

New Update: Booster Pack Image! It's pretty funny, and I won't put it in a spoiler, so it's hard to miss. It will be edited into the main post shortly after I post this.

To bad I'm too poor to afford...anyways I'm guessing you would want this to be a set? Maybe 30+ cards. Hopefully you won't run out of ideas.

For you question of the day these cards cannot go with any other cards (With the exception of archer mixing into other various decks) so it would go with itself only (Like you said)

Also don't make 2 accounts :l

Also don't make 2 accounts :l

I didn't. I just told my friend to look at it, and he created an account just for that one post. If you can get an admin to track our IPs, it'll be different. Also, I don't use more than 3 exclamation marks unless I'm imitating a noob (which happens quite often, and inclues "1"s and "one"s in the mix of "!"s). I'll ask him why he decided to use my first 2 letters as his 2 letters. I doubt he'll be using the account anytime soon.

I added Sketchy Fairy and Sketchy Fairy Queen. Both cards are fodder-factories for Sketchy Wizard and do what this archetype's motive is, and Queen makes good tribute fodder with the Token it Special Summons. Also, I'm beginning to think Fusion Gate is going to be a crucial card to this deck, so I don't think I'll be making Field Cards for this archetype.

EDIT: I found good support to Tribute Summon Sketchy Seigneur.

300px-KaiserSeaHorseDPKB-EN-R-1E.png300px-LightEffigyTAEV-EN-C-1E.jpg

Nice additions to this set. Great if your opponent or you are stalling you can just wait and stack up on Life Points. Also making them equip to others is great because if you equip it to a monster with at least 2000+ ATK/DEF you would still be getting more Life Points and it would be hard to kill (Or just equip to archer for a boost for the direct attack.) It would of been considered OPed but since the ATK and DEF are so low I cannot put it in that category. Though giving 1000 DEF to a solid Defender like cavalry then it would give a really good defender to rely on.

All in all this new update is quite impressive and adds a lot more you can do with this set.

Also the cards you found definitely could mix with this set nicely.

Can't wait to see next update.

Archived