Dreams.

Mors Secundis

Hey guys, Guess what, last night I had a dream.

It wasn't a dream about my girlfriend and me getting married, it wasn'ta dream about me having superpowers....

It wasn't a nice dream, because its what I achieved in the dream that pissed me off.

Last night I had a dream, about being the Admin of this Hell hole....Why the hell would I even dream about that?
I don't want to be admin of this site, Hell, all I do here is pass my time and fail at OCG.

Well, thats the end of my rant. Enjoy your stay.

I had dreams similiar to yours...

This 'Hell Hole' would be much better if it had a more active Admin that doesn't bum around all day and ignore everything.

I also dream about marrying my Best Friend who by the way, is not the same gender as I. So, no homodreams.

I dreamed I went to NASA for a field trip near the end of the school year when I broke a working particle accelerator that would somehow bring the end of the world and I ran away with this random girl to avoid trouble and we went in all sorts of crazy obstacles and we developed some relationship.

Maybe some direct message?

[quote name='Paint Thinner For Blood' timestamp='1308493809' post='5295023']
i once dreamed that my older brother would sneak of in the middle of the night to met his girlfriend and have secret Tuba lessons.

anyone think that means something?
[/quote]

I think the Tuba bit means you think he's gay O.o But the secret meetings with his girl friend, would show you think as a person he is very comited to his girlfriend and you think they will work out.

Precognative dream? thats Like Deja vu, but in a dream right?

The nature of such a dream is like Knowing someone is going to do something ussually with one or two things that don't seem right.

I have and example: The other night I dreamt my neighbour found a puppy and bought it to my house, but In real life the thing she bought to my house was a kitten.
I knew she was going to find a petand bring it here but I got the actual animal wrong.

Yes, You could be correct.

As a side-note, Is it weird that I'm learing dream therapy and I'm only 16?

[quote name='I-dreezyAFG' timestamp='1308620820' post='5299180']
i had a dream. a dream that i was the best basketball player to be. and then woke up in the dream. if you know what i mean. and i always have that dream still, it never leaves my mind.
if you know what i mean.
[/quote]
You make it sound as if were supposed to belive you're good at basketball.

I have a sequentially progressive dream that recurs every other 2 nights or so. Me and 2 or 3 of my friends are trying to make it to the summit of a mountain because there's a major flood and the water level is rising rapidly. Everytime I have this dream, I can tell we're higher up than before and I recognize that it's the same mountain because of the autumn leaves.

[quote name='I-dreezyAFG' timestamp='1308657024' post='5300018']
[b]i am.[/b]
i also once had a dream where i was with kim kardashian. O_o *bang-bang*.
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Also, capitalize your "I"s, its really annoying when you don't.

I once had a dream that I was walking home with my family, when I got home, in the place on the door, there was a black nothingness, except that, in the middle there was a luminous green doughnut shaped object. Then, suddenly, Homer Simpson came out of nowhere and said 'mmm... Doughnuts...' and ate it. His body then turned inside-out and his skin fell off. He then chased my family, Infecting them one by one [btw once you had infected another person, you would drop dead]. I ran around the streets, until my friend came out of nowhere and shot my currently infected sister in the head with a sniper rifle...

[s]I don't have a REM cycle. Instead, I have a cupcake dispenser.[/s]

I once had a dream where I had entered my nose, and I had to fight some strange monster made of my mucus. I had my friends with me - even so, we all were defeated. I then woke up right before the finishing blow, and found a nickel under my radiator. I wouldn't have found it if I didn't fall of my bed in shock.

You guys have some pretty bland dreams, mine make about as much sense as mayo on chicken. (I don't get you people who do that it's disgusting!)

My last dream was I was in a suit at an construction site and after taking the left up to the 42nd floor of this metal skeleton of a building there was a small temporary office building in the center which held my 3rd grade class who now my age and we were passed assignments to which some passed my salt and pepper that I sprinkled over the paper. WHAT THE F***! I love my dreams.

[quote name='.:Sh@dow King:.' timestamp='1308493350' post='5294997']
Last night I had a dream, about being the Admin of this Hell hole....Why the hell would I even dream about that?
[/quote]
[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1308493568' post='5295009']
This 'Hell Hole' would be much better if it had a more active Admin that doesn't bum around all day and ignore everything.
[/quote]
[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1308498657' post='5295185']
This place is by no means a Hell hole.
...it's more of a bottomless pit really...
[/quote]

>Become an active YCM member.
>Compare YCM to hell holes and bottomless pits.
>Stays active anyways.

I can see why you guys have such terrible dreams.

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1308493568' post='5295009']
I also dream about marrying my Best Friend who by the way, is not the same gender as I. So, no homodreams.
[/quote]

^Trying too hard.

How come theres always a thread about dreams in the General? Just when you think its gone, another one appears.

Archived