Maha Guns vs dtwrules [My win, END

MibeR

[center]All rules apply
first to 4 or most in 1 week win
Voters must say clearly the reason. or it shall rejected
Voters get 6 point. (3 from me, 3 from my opp)
Written Card accepted.
Make a Synchro MOnster with over 2000 ATK.
Winner get +rep, [/center]

[center]
CARD A
Speed Accel Scooter
Wind/Machine
2500/0
[i]1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuners
Once per turn you can activate one of the following effects.
*Decrease this Monsters ATK by 500 and add one field spell from Deck too your Hand.
*Increase this cards ATK by 200.
When this cards ATK is modified, add one Counter onto this card (Max 7). When this card is removed off the field, special summon one monster who's level is equal too or less than the number of Counters on this card, from your hand.[/i]

CARD B
[img]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1423/203203f.jpg[/img]
[i]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters.
When this card attacks, select and banish 1 Machine-Type monster with 2500 or more ATK from your Deck to return the attack target to its owner's hand. This card is unaffected by the effect of Spell Cards If there are more than 4 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per duel, reduce this card's ATK equal to the number of cards on the field x 100 (permanently) to Special Summon Tuner Synchro Material Monster used for Synchro Summon this card from your Graveyard and increase that monster's ATK equal to its Level x 100. During each of your Standby Phases, return this card to your Extra Deck unless you reveal 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand or pay 500 Life Points.[/center][/i]

Card A:
[u][b]OCG[/b][/u]- I feel that the OCG was a little lacked on, and was a little denied. There are small mistakes that could have been avoided, and I'm sure it could have been corrected in a short time.
[u][b]Effect[/b][/u]- However, I like the effect, and feel that it could be very useful during the Duel if your running Decks with Junk Factory and such. It simply says when it is modified, not by its own effect, but by any means, and Machine-Types are very well known for increasing and decreasing of their ATK and DEF during the Duel. I also feel that its effect is well-balanced overall.
[u][b]Creativity[/b][/u]- I think that this card is very creative. A monster that bases itself strictly around what its ATK is. If it goes up or down, your still getting a positive. And a Field Spell, even when he's at 2000, that can be extremely useful if you decide to use a card that can raise his ATK, because then your getting more out of him.

Card B:
[u][b]OCG[/b][/u]- I felt that the OCG on this card was good, but like Card A, I really felt that you just didn't care for it near the end. (Example: [i][b]reduce this card's ATK equal to the number of cards on the field x 100 (permanently) to Special Summon Tuner Synchro Material Monster used for Synchro Summon this card from your Graveyard and increase that monster's ATK equal to its Level x 100[/b][/i]) In my opinion, you should have gone back to correct that.
[u][b]Effect[/b][/u]- The effect is nice and all, but I find him overpowered, and a little stacked. First of all, he can return a monster your opponent controls to their hand simply by getting rid of a Machine-Type monster from your Deck with 2500 ATK?.... In all truth, those can easily be placed. (Example: Perfect Machine King, Machina Fortress, Ancient Gears, Big Saturn, etc.). Sure, it's not likely you'll stack them into a Deck, but if you know your running this guy, all you need is a Pot of Generosity, and he's Spammable. Secondly, you can reduce his ATK to play a Tuner monster that was used for him to the field. I smell Level 2 Tuner + Level 4 = This guy. Next, if you've run out of use for him, you have an Insta-Level 8. (Example: Stardust Dragon, Thought Ruler Archfiend, etc.) Third, he is unaffected by Spell Cards if you have 4 Machine-Type monsters in the Graveyard? I find that a little impossible, since 4 Machine-Type monsters would be in your Graveyard before this guy is even Summoned. Fourth, he is removed from the field if you don't reveal a Machine-Type monster.... Maybe if it was just that, but anybody can throw away 500 LP for a 2500 ATK beatstick with his kind of effects anyday.
[u][b]Creativity[/b][/u]- The creativity is fairly decent, although the idea of Machine Dragons is far to overused. (Example: Atomic Scrap Dragon, Metal Dragon, Rare Metal Dragon, Cyber Dragon, etc.) And his effects are far to spread out. The idea of using a Synchro to bring back a Tuner is common as well.

My vote goes to Card A.
Reason: I felt it was a little more interesting and had a wider range to offer. Not to mention, it wasn't as generic as Card B. I apologize for any harsh words used.

May the best card win,
MyStiK.

I think Card B is UP'd. You 500 LP per turn(or reveal a Machine-Type monster) and the effect where you banish a 2500 ATK Machine-Type from your Deck would be better IMO if it destroyed the monster it battled.

Card A seems to be the less original of the two, but I think it's more balanced.

Card B GMV because it seems like it'd be more useful in the Meta. Plus, it's effects are more original and it looks like a bit more work was went into making it.

Card A: Minor OCG errors but over all seems balanced. Names bland. The ability to add a field can come useful in any deck.

Card B: Minor OCG errors and seems OP'd. Reasons were previously stated by MyStik. Although I don't agree with the 2500 ATK effect for her comment. Name is bland. I do like the Koa'ki Mei'ru effect type you added as a drawback though.

My vote goes to card A for it's uses can be used in most deck where as Card be's requirements limit it more to a machine deck. Also card A seemed more balanced.

Card A FTW?

Archived