Tenacious Knight

.:Blu:.

[center][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/TenaciousKnightS-3.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][i]Lore: Once per turn: You can halve this card’s ATK until the End Phase; this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. When this card attacks your opponent directly while its ATK is halved by its own effect and your opponent activates a card effect during the Battle Step: You can discard 1 Level 5 or higher monster; negate the activation of the effect and destroy that card.[/i][/center]

Amazing card, it's very balanced. Though, shouldn't you replace the "If" with "When"?

The semicolon between, [i]"You can discard 1 Level 5 or higher monster; negate the activation of the effect and destroy that card"[/i] means "to" and not "and", correct?

9.9/10

I found this card is very useful. Deals 800 damage plus your opp would take a risk if they play a cards effect is great. Excellent

We usually shorten activates a S[s]pell, Trap, or Effect Monster's[/s] effect during the Battle by saying [b]a card effects[/b]

Archived