New Crystal Beast

Sapphowako

[img]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2694/386654.jpg[/img]

Lore:
2 "Crystal Beast" Syncro Tuners + 2 "Crystal Beast" Synchro Monsters
This card gains 300 ATK for each "Crystal Beast" in your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in 1 of your Spell & Trap Card Zones as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Any tips on making him better, I will not change his name.

[quote name='Sapphowako' timestamp='1308855566' post='5305576']
If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in 1 of your Spell & Trap Card Zones as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
[/quote]

"Continuous Spell Card" phrase : What is the effect / spell / properties of the "Continuous Spell Card" that you were talking about?

[quote name='Suria.Hitam' timestamp='1308857396' post='5305649']
"Continuous Spell Card" phrase : What is the effect / spell / properties of the "Continuous Spell Card" that you were talking about?
[/quote]
I am not sure, I copied this from Yugioh Wikia, from the page of a Crystal Beast. I don't think it has any effect, it is just to keep them on the field.

• 2 years later...

Like with every other Crystal Beast, as a Continuous Spell card, it does nothing. However, lots of the Crystal Beast support (and misc FOTB cards nobody really cares about) involve using the Continuous Spells you have.

386654.jpg

Lore:
2 "Crystal Beast" Syncro Tuners + 2 "Crystal Beast" Synchro Monsters
This card gains 300 ATK for each "Crystal Beast" in your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in 1 of your Spell & Trap Card Zones as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Any tips on making him better, I will not change his name.

Welp, time to start poking holes, since CBs are one of my favorite archetypes...

1. They have no tuners, and needing them to be Synchro Tuners is dumb and pretty much impossible to do any which way you look at CBs. Also, Using 2 Tuners is NEVER done at any point, it's not how the Synchros work. (And yes, there is a pseudo-science to how they're summoned).

2. The attack/defense on this are completely and utterly stupid. The highest card in memory is only 4500, and that's Blue Eyes Ultimate, which is an exceedingly rare case.

3. Adding attack to OP attack isn't good, and this does nothing for the archetype at all besides beef itself, even Rainbow Dragon does more than this. And the Continuous clause, again, really does nothing for this card, given how stupid it is to summon.

4. This is the big one, and why it got special spacing: There's already a Sapphire creature. The whole point of CBs is that they're a rainbow of gems, and Sapphire Pegasus is the core of the archetype. I find calling anything else Sapphire an affront to the archetype.

1. They have no tuners, and the wording for the summoning condition is wrong anyway. Also, Using 2 Tuners is NEVER done at any point, it's not how the Synchros work. (And yes, there is a pseudo-science to how they're summoned).

you are wrong there

there are a few synchros which need 2 tuners

like in the real yugioh game

Archived