Photo

Nu-Mou's Mega Men: Part 2, Limitless Variables

* * * * * 1 votes 20/20

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Nu-Mou's Mega Men: Part 2, Limitless Variables (11 member(s) have cast votes)

After this, which series should I move to?

1. Voted Mega Man Zero (4 votes [36.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. ZX (3 votes [27.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Mega Man Legends (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Battle Network (3 votes [27.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

5. StarForce (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

Im in ur base, killing ur 7om B0mb4d1lz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2012 08:04 PM
I'm done with Classic (up to MM4, if anybody wanted to have me try more, post so in the Classic topic), so now it's on to the X series. I'm just going to add in the main characters and the first game bosses, so as to avoid a colossal waste of time doing 40~ ignored cards. If you want more, say so.

Mega Man X

Obviously, any applicable cards from Classic still apply, such as "Dr. Light's Laboratory", "Charge Shot", or "Mutual Destruction". All helpful comments welcome.

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

What the heck is your Avatar?

My Ratings Guide

Stuff for Bored People to Look at

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2015 02:28 PM
I don't understand Megaman X's effect. There are some big OCG changes needed. For your trap for instance...

This card can only be activated when a Machine-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle. Take control of the attacking monster until your next End Phase.....If you cannot Special Summon a monster by this card's effect destroy this card.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Don't understand the first part? I was trying to word it so that if a card effect Special Summoned him to the field, it would take 2 turns until he came onto the field. If what I have wouldn't convey that, could you show me how I could?

It's effect of Special Summoning a monster destroyed by the control-switched monster is what the last sentence refers to. If the switched monster doesn't destroy a monster, you can't Special Summon a card by it's effect, therefore the card is destroyed.

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Bump. Fixed OCG problems and clarifications on Alia, Maverick Virus, Maverick Sigma, and a few others.

My Ratings Guide

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,409 posts
    Last Visit Jul 17 2019 12:43 PM
I came up with something like that. One card was called "Maverick Corruption". A continuous trap that takes control of your opponent's Machine-Type monsters.
Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Alrighty, did up and posted the X1 bosses. Comment, rate, rant, flame, say what you wish, as long as it helps my card-making in some way. Also, the poll for what to do next is all tied up at this time of posting, so please break it somehow.

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Just put in Double, Iris, and Colonel from X4, making an even 20. If anybody would like to see other cards, request them and they'll be up by tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll start on Battle Network.

My Ratings Guide

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,409 posts
    Last Visit Jul 17 2019 12:43 PM
You Triple Posted.
Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.