One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

no worries ekikin could you please arrange it so the current techniques you have are seperated in a spoiler from the ones you will learn later?

@ANBU: Nice APp, nah YCM didnt kill it, just add a small personality and accepted, I personally think that f he kept the wings and ears it'd be awesome to the max. basically because he'll stand out more and you could say as a baby he was like dropped from Sky Island or sent adrift below kinda giving an excuse for them. But completly up to you in your crew yes?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh trust me it will! Got so much planned for it, it will be awesome. I'm thinking of putting up a map a custom made one, what do you think?

or would someone want to? Because I'll have to go through the episodes again of how they entered the grandline and stuff

[spoiler=App]
[spoiler=[b]Character[/b]]

Username:Hotaru987

RP Name: Sena D. "Lightening Lion" Wolf

Personality:

[spoiler=Appearance:] [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/51pjde.jpg[/IMG]

However her hair is cut to chin level.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Bio:] Sena was born to a single mother, with no siblings and a father who had died 2 months after she was concieved. Because of this she had never knew her mother, and had become a very rebellious child. She always did the opposite of what she was told, and somehow always found herself in trouble. Sena would alwas play pirate when she was young, stealing fruits, beating up other kids and even taking money - which she had to return as soon as she received a good beating from her mom. Though she stoped taking money. The stealing of fruits didn't stop, and before she knew it she was making up etailed plans and traps in order to take them.

During her time she met two other friends that ended up becoming her best friends. They shared the same dream of being a pirate, and Sena couldn't be happier. Though now she had others to try and compete against when playing pirate. When she turned 14 she got her first sword and started practicing with it, but without proper teachings she had to wing it. After a year she got anoter sword, which she brought herself. She continud to practice on her own time and slowly she got better, but without having someone with the knowladge she required she could only go so far. Now years later she is finally ready to start her own journey to become king, or in her case, Queen of the Pirates.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Proffession/Position]

Proffession: N/A
Position on Crew: Captain
Quirks/Habits:
-Sena has the tendency to become "over heated" whenever embarressed, extremely hot or angry due to her devil fruit.
-Sena is constantly drinking water to keep herself cooled and from "over heating"
-Has no sense of direction
-Can sleep through almost anything
-Will run at the first sight of bugs[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Weapons/Abilities:]

Devil Fruit:
* Fruit Name: Goro Goro no mi/Shock Shock fruit

* Outline: The Shock Shoc gives the user the ability to control lightening by either generating herself or taking it from some type of source. The amount of voltage she can create can be as much as 50,000 volts, however she never goes above 3,000 in fear of completely shutting down her body.

* Weakness: Due to the intense heat lightening produces, it often causes Sena to "over heat" whenever she has been constantly usng her powers or whenever her emotions, usually embarressment or anger, get out of control. While those with devil fruits don't get sick, her over heating with cause symptoms similar to. Fever, but usually some sold water and time will cool her off.

Weapons:
* Weapon Type: Dual katanas
* Outline: There really isn't anyting special about them, as they are regular Katanas. On the hilt is the silver head of a lion.
* Weakness: She has minimal skill with them and often trains wth them.

Overall Fighting Style:
*Outline: While she can use her devil fruit wit any range, the most effective being close or hand-to-hand combat, it is often unpridictable and requires more energy the further the target is away.
*Weakness: Long range[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Captain Only]

Crew Name: Wolf Fang Pirates

Maximum # of Crew Members: 7

Crew Philosophy: "The best battles are the ones not fought.....But if it comes to it kick ass and take names!"[/spoiler][/spoiler]

As you can see its no were near finished, but I used my moms laptop to ge the outline and the pic on there. I can do the rest from my phone. So if is not finished today it'll be done tomorrow.

Sweet!

Basically the first part will consist of recruiting the teams, we will start when there is a guarenteed minimum of 4 crew members per crew. After that the 3 captaisn will search through the One Piece East, West, North and South Blue for crew mates. However, when recruiting someone a stpory needs to be behind it, even if it is a small one, it can't simply be "Hey join my crew." "....you had me at hey." No, the captaina nd individual need to see something in each other that would persuade them to want to team up. Of course any random variation can be applied, as long as the two overcome an obstacle.

There are a few main villains I have in mind, 1 I will spoil for example, is thhe "Devil Weapon Users". I don't think enough emphasis was put on the Devil Weapons, basically they were a singular crew that split up all over the world. Another central plot idea would be taking out the most wanted pirates of "Blue", however, that ios throught he recruiting process, once we reach the grand line new plans will be invented.

Anyway, really hope you join.

pretty much yea, one thing we are keeping however is the Map and towns, but people can ask for specific towns if they like. Looking for an APP at the moment. I think the whole possibility of dieing will more or less increase as we get to the later stages of the Grand Line

Archived