Photo

Bezerek <19 / 21?>

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Boss Z

Boss Z

☠ .:Zero Aurora:. ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
    Last Visit Apr 17 2012 05:45 AM

You Know Him, No One Likes Him:
Black-Winged Dragon
Posted Image
I've always Liked the Idea behind this card, he could deal some decent burn damage and he can run over basically anything... there is one huge problem... there is never a chance to use this thing, Burn Damage isn't really a huge in the Meta outside of Burn Decks (which don't Top) and the currently Banned FrogTK Deck...
I wanted to make something That would let me right this wrong and give this card some use

Introducing the Bezerek
The name and Idea comes from a game known as Urban Rivals, who have a clan called Berzerk, simple enough change in name... yeah, I know, but I use these guys in every single Deck I make since their release a few short months ago

The Archtype is going to be rather powerful, but like the "Clan" in Urban Rivals they will have various Backlash Effects, in which you'll end up taking Damage or giving your opponent some type of advantage... This allows for more powerful cards and the Stronger the Monsters and Effects, the higher the Backlash

The Archtype is made of FIRE and DARK Fiend-Type monsters, the Attributes are sorta randomly dealt out between the monsters, there is no real reason, but some of the FIRE Attribute monsters are given 200 Def... for Obvious Reasons...

Main Deck Monsters:

Bezerek Viral

Bezerek Demise Duo

Bezerek Spector's Knight

Bezerek Grand Gardna

Bezerek Imp Scout

Bezerek Psi-Shocker

Bezerek Mighty Shaman

Bezerek Benevolent Tyrannt

Spell Support:
Bezerek Spawning Source

Demonic Range

Trap Support:
Payment for Pain

Back Step

Weight of Souls

Extra Deck Monsters:
Bezerek Royal Red

BeeZee, Bezerek Berserk

Bezerek Shady Implant

Bezerek Sealed Soul

Bezerek Sadistic Lord

Bezerek Masochistic Idol

*The Pictures are all Taken from various Achrives of Various Members of this Site*

Boss Z

Boss Z

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Yeah, so I'll be adding more cards to this set today, I'd just like to hear some feed back on what has been made so far...

So, So Far today I've added 2 monsters and a Continuous Spell Card... More will Follow

zodiark1209

zodiark1209

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
    Last Visit Jul 03 2011 04:47 PM
the bezerek spawning force picture is Adremmelech the Wroth from Final Fantasy XII
IM BORED!!!!!! IM GONNA TYPE A BUNNY!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Boss Z

Boss Z

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

the bezerek spawning force picture is Adremmelech the Wroth from Final Fantasy XII

Okay... I couldn't care less... but at least you commented <_<

Boss Z

Boss Z

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
Okay... I went from 3 to 15 today and got 1 amazing comment, I'm done for the day, I've only got another 6 Cards at the moment to make and post, they'll probably be up tomorrow, but come on people, these aren't bad cards!?
These things are rather good, open your eyes, I'm not as dumb as you all think I am, I have some rather good ideas, just take a look at 'em, please

^_^

I Lied... I got it up to 19 Today... WooHoo, 2 (maybe more) to go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users