• 2 weeks later...

A-0 B-1

[/font][/color]

There was new OCG?

Ah yes. "Banished" replaced RFP recently. I'm gonna have to go with Card B.

Card A, Reborn, needs to be Normal Summoned in order to activate its effect. It is easy to get out using Fires of Doomsday, so there is no problem there. Hwoever, this guy will only prove useful in a RFP Warrior Deck, as it summons RFPed Warrior-types, and that is a letdown. In other words, it is locked completely with an Imperial Iron Wall, and you have a useless, wasted Level 9 monster with no ATK or DEF. Congrats.

For Card B, Psychic Decks are already formidable, with those massive swarming and just plain Synchro Summoning. A Level 5 is a piece of cake to Synchro Summon, and you can summon a RFPed Psychic monster at a cost of a -1 Hand Advantage. Remember that that damned Psychic monster can be any level and might as well be Thought Ruler, etc powerful monsters. Plus, that monster can be used for a Synchro Summon of a Psychic Synchro, which is overkill, considering you summon this guy, get Krebons out and you get an instant Level 7 guy. Get a Level 3 Synchro? Level 8 Synchro. There are endless combos with this card, as long as you keep it on the field and discard the right cards *coughGlowUpBulbcough*.

Therefore, in my opinion, Card B is more useful cand wins my vote.

Archived