Banishark Xyz [Arastor, the Abyssopelagic Cataclysm]

[center]Complicated names make you look cooler.

[img]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3081/115072w.jpg[/img]
3x Level 3 Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Xyz Summon. Once per turn, remove 1 of this card's Xyz Materials to select 1 of your Banished Fish-Type, Sea Serpent-Type, or Aqua-Type Monsters and add it to your hand, then draw 1 card. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can select 2 Fish-Type, Sea Serpent-Type, or Aqua-Type Monsters in your Graveyard and Banish them instead.

BTW, pic from Magic Deck Vortex.[/center]

This card has several OCG errors, but I can help...

First off, it's "Fish / Xyz", not Xyz / Fish like you have it...

Im not a master at OCG, but here's what's usually right:
[b]3 Level 3 Monsters
This card can only be Xyz Summoned. Once per turn, detach 1 Xyz Material: Select 1 of your banished Fish-, Sea Serpent-, or Aqua-Type monsters; add it to your hand and draw 1 card. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can select 2 Fish-, Sea Serpent-, or Aqua-Type monsters in your Graveyard and banish them instead.[/b]

hope this helps
btw, i like the card... its nice to see water monster support :D
8.5/10

Hey Kenta, mind if i call you that?. can you gimme the link in Magic Deck Vortex Art?

As for the card. Since it need 3 Monster, So i think this card is fine. Capable of drawing and immune seems very interesting. This card good as it is.

[quote]The last sentence is a bit confusing. Do I have to send two of the same type, or can I send one Fish and one Sea Serpent?[/quote]

It says[b] or[/b], so we dont have to select 2 each of those types.

Really Roxas? So finally YCM has Exceed features. For those who not using any template thats good news ^^

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1310624791' post='5353647']Really Roxas? So finally YCM has Exceed features. For those who not using any template thats good news ^^
[/quote]

I think you misunderstood. Roxas was saying that Xyz's [i]haven't[/i] been added to the card maker (yet), which is why this card was created using an effect monster template instead.

Card looks nice. Draw power that recycles monsters is good, and it's protection effect is nice as well. It being a beatstick just makes it all that better.

Archived