Oh look, a Rank 1 Xyz that doesn't suck

Headless Horse
DARK
Rank 1
Zombie/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 1 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: select 1 other monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle as long the selected monster is on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: during this turn, the monster you selected when you Xyz Summoned this card can attack directly this turn, but it's effect is negated. If that monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack during the turn you detached 1 Xyz Material from this card: Draw 1 card. When this card has no Xyz Materials: banish this card.
ATK/1500 DEF/ 200

ATK stats are unneccessarily high given this has immunity with its 'shield' in place.

There are probably some killer combos with this that make it abusable. I'm inclined to say it should need three level 1 monsters to summon.

Potentially giving a 3000+ ATK monster a direct shot is effect enough, draw is unneeded and overly convenient IMO. Fair drawback though.

I think you went a little too far. This is overpowered. Respectable ATK, ridiculously easy summoning conditions, and a +0 on the turn you summon it. Just summon, detach, direct attack, draw. The drawback isn't drawbacky enough to make it balanced.[color="#FFFFFF"]Also I think Super Star Mira is pretty good[/color]

OCG fix
When this card is Xyz Summoned: [b]target[/b] 1 other monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle as long the [b]target[/b] is on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: during this turn, the [b]target[/b] can attack directly this turn, but it's effect is negated. If it inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack during the turn you [b]activated this effect[/b]: Draw 1 card. When this card has no Xyz Materials: banish this card.

Archived