Realistic Card Contest

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

447411f.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set, this card cannot be Special Summoned, except by tributing 2 DARK Dragon-Type monsters and one other monster you control. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. This card gains ATK equal to the number of monsters in your graveyard x500. Once per turn, you can banish 2 monsters in your graveyard to make this card inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. Each time this card battles, place one Destruction Counter on this card. Once per turn you can remove 1, 2 or 3 Destruction Counter(s) from this card one activate one of the following effects:

- Remove 1 Destruction counter from this card to decrease the ATK of one face-up monster by 500.

- Remove 2 Destruction counters from this card to destroy one monster on the field and inflict damage to it's owner equal to half or that monster's ATK.

-Remove 3 Destruction counters from this card to destroy all monsters on the field except this card.

When this card leaves the field, Special Summon one Banished monster to your side of the field.

i made a card months beffore this card u stole the name

Okay, entering just for fun. Tell me if I need to change anything.

[spoiler=Dragunity Arma Imperator]39761.jpg

Lore: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard by banishing 1 face-up monster you control equipped with a "Dragunity" card(s). When this card is sent to the Graveyard Special Summon one "Dragunity Dux" from your Graveyard. (This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon)

Ima in.

This is my entry:

[spoiler= Monster] 455885.jpg

LORE: This card is also treated as "Machine" type. When this card is Special Summoned,

you may add one card from your Deck to your Hand with "Machine" in it's name.

That should say "This card is also treated as a Machine-type monster." and the second part doesn't make sense.

Also zekus can you pleae delete that comment.

Okay, entering just for fun. Tell me if I need to change anything.

[spoiler=Dragunity Arma Imperator]39761.jpg

Lore: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard by banishing 1 face-up monster you control equipped with a "Dragunity" card(s). When this card is sent to the Graveyard Special Summon one "Dragunity Dux" from your Graveyard. (This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon)

No need to fix i'll add you to the list!

I hope we're using the new OCG in this contest- which is the official OCG used by Yu-Gi-Oh!.

[spoiler=My Entry]

205642.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by Tribute Summon. When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned: Place 1 "Sun" Counter on this card (max. 3). Each time this monster attacks: Place 1 "Sun" Counter on this card. Whenever this card has 3 "Sun" Counters: Remove them to increase the ATK of this card by 500. If this card ever has more then 4500 ATK: Destroy this card and increase your Life Points by this card's original DEF. If this card is destroyed by the effects of a Trap Card: Place this card on top of your deck.

203203e.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Both Player cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards, until the End Phase. When your opponent activates monster's effect: Return 1 card from your hand to your Deck; negate and destroy the monster.

My entry. Stunning monster eff is good nowadays y know

• 8 months later...

Archived