Most humiliating victories

Chaos Dralcax

Have you ever won at Yu-Gi-Oh! in a way that utterly humiliated your opponent? If so, what happened? Once, I was losing a duel, the only damage I ever did so far was through the effect of Secret Barrel, and I took control of an opponent's monster whose side effect was killing my Deck. Then, I drew and summoned Ancient Gear Golem and reduced my opponent's life points to 200. I don't remember exactly what happened next, (I think Smashing Ground had something to do with it) but neither of us had any monsters and it was my turn. All I had to do was summon Heavy Mech Support Platform and attack directly. Fail.

I was using Lightsworns vs a regular Dragon deck. I had lost both JDs and I had nothing except a Wulf on the field, a Solar Recharge in my hand, and 2 cards left in my deck. It was like 3400-3600 or something like that. No one could do any dmg and my opponent had plenty cards left. I knew I had no useful monsters left in my deck, plus it was too low to actually use any Lightsworns. The first card I drew was Celestia, which figured cause I needed to use her effect and couldnt. My opponent went, did nothing, and passed. My last card - Pot of Avarice O.O

I took back both JDs, both of my Shire's and a Wulf (for teh lolz), drew both JDs lol

pwned by my last card xD

Probably when I was playing Tag Force 5, I had Luna and Trudge duel each other. Luna had Level Limit Area B and Fairy Dragon on the field, while Trudge had up a solid defense all across his monster zone (3000 and 4000) and no one could attack. I had to wait over 60 huge lag-filled turns until Luna ran outta her deck.

It wasn't in a Tourney, but a casual duel with fun decks. It was a Battle Royale. My brother tried to finish me with an attack, but my friend activated a Trap to save me. I drew the card I needed, had a couple minute turn, elim'ed both my brother, and the friend that saved me.

It was a while ago, I can't remember it exactly. I think I Relinquished his Jurrac Titano tho...

I was up against a guy's Psychic deck, and I was using Frognarchs. I had Treeborn in my grave and nothing on the field. He had two face-downs, Psychic Laboratory (with 9 counters) and Stardust, Naturia Beast, Naturia Barkion, and Thought Ruler. He attacks directly with Beast, I Special Summon Tragoedia. Next turn, I destroy his Beast, then activate Giant Trunade.

It was funny. I started winning vs. a gravekeeper deck. I was using a sort of yusei deck. I got him down to 600, but then he mirror forced my monster. Which were 2 junk warriors and a chavelier de fleur. I had used chavelier de fleur's effect already so i couldn't do anything about mirror force. After that he had me on the ropes. I can't remember how many life points I had, but i remember that i was going to lose next turn. He had 3 monster and two traps. I had no cards in my hand. So I was like, screw might as well draw instead of giving up. Luck was on my side. I drew one of my favorite cards [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Striker"]Spell Striker[/url]. I had two copies and summoned one at the beginning of the duel so he knew what it did. When I summoned it he was "Oh mother of Lord" So I attacked directly and he had nothing to block the attack.

This never happened before, this is purely hypothetical, but it's still interesting. What if somebody caused their opponent to draw their entire deck so that they would Deck Out, but it turns out the other guy had Exodia. XD
"MUAHAHAHA! You now hold your entire deck in your hand! On your turn, you'll lose!"
"Not today! I have Exodia the Forbidden One!"
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Fail.

Archived