League of Legends

Boss Z

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1312011732' post='5400610']those are pretty standard build for those champs (except for wukong, if you dont build triforce or at least a [b]sheen on a tanky dps champ your doing it wrong.[/b]) the frozen heart on anivia is a strange but viable choice though.[/quote]

[img]http://www.onrpgblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/YorickBase.jpg[/img]

[quote name='HakuroDK' timestamp='1312257218' post='5406533']
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G0kt-6hiBdw/TdOeYP4AcAI/AAAAAAAAABU/YccoB28_qU4/s1600/kl%253Bk%253Bl.png[/img]

Come at me, bro.
[/quote]
This dude is up next rotation and I can't wait to test him out, I love the ideas behind him, so i hope I am good with him... also testing miss fortune and corki

J4's a pretty cool guy. Apparently Lee Sin has a really high skill cap, but I love how versatile he can be - good solo top, good mid, good jungler, good AD Carry at bot, good support at bot. He can also play as both a tank, tanky DPS, or DPS focused build. Seems amazingly solid, but he seems dependent on his skill shot so I'm waiting until he's on rotation before buying him.

So, i was banned for like 4 or 5 days because if i leave a game and then rejoin my lag typically decreases... and I was banned for leaving games... which means my team mates reported me for trying to be more beneficial... yeah, fun stuff

I think they've put a lot more work into balancing dominion, but it's also more balanced in concept. For one, it's still a 5v5. Most of the OP champs in Twisted Treeline are OP because you need more than 3 people to get through their survivability. You still have 5 people in Crystal Scar. They're also going the extra step by adding new items specifically to balance certain things and decreasing how tanky champions can get with fundamental mechanic changes on the map, so you don't actually need a full five people to make Singed's health bar budge.

Yo guys, Teemo is the BEATest... I know he s a rather straight forward character... but I can actually do some good with this guys even while pulling 2 Frames a Second, Lulz...
With basically 3 Passives and one of which being a rather nice poison, the ability to lay mines and all that Jazz, Teemo just rules as a DPS

[color=#ffffff]I am sure you all knew this, but I don't care... the little guy is awesome[/color]

Playing League again.

Skarner isn't that great of a jungler. Has troubles with Golem even with a leash, or rather, he STILL can't get it as well. I've heard AP Skarner can be good in the lane but I haven't tried him full AP. According to some high elo players, he just doesn't have good enough damage output to be viable. So I'll patiently wait for buffs on his Q. (which he really does need.) Sucks too, I love monster champs and I was really excited for him. D:

Or maybe someone will find the perfect build and he'll be Galio MKIII?

[quote name='Lockon Fenrir' timestamp='1313116445' post='5434782']
Playing League again.

Skarner isn't that great of a jungler. Has troubles with Golem even with a leash, or rather, he STILL can't get it as well. I've heard AP Skarner can be good in the lane but I haven't tried him full AP. According to some high elo players, he just doesn't have good enough damage output to be viable. So I'll patiently wait for buffs on his Q. (which he really does need.) Sucks too, I love monster champs and I was really excited for him. D:

Or maybe someone will find the perfect build and he'll be Galio MKIII?
[/quote]
I Built the build that was in the Skarner Champion Spotlight, I've pushed entire lanes by myself, getting all 3 turrets down before an opponent has had time to stop me
He really is great, but yes, his Q could use a bit more damage, but much more and it'll be crazy good... I feel like his E is completely useless, I only ever use it when Ignite and Flash and the W are all recharging and my enemy is running away...

He is a good chaser and a great Lane Champion, and he became my favorite, Lol

Might be an elo thing, he's just useless so far. Everything he can do other champs can do better. It's the usual UP excuse but it hits him hard.

Supposedly an AP build really is the best so far. You can solo top pretty well and your shield makes you surprisingly tanky. I've been focusing on Wukong since he's free, and damn he's fun. Thank god he's not buggy anymore, instant buy as far as I can see. <3

[quote name='Lockon Fenrir' timestamp='1313374237' post='5443635']
Might be an elo thing, he's just useless so far. Everything he can do other champs can do better. It's the usual UP excuse but it hits him hard.

Supposedly an AP build really is the best so far. You can solo top pretty well and your shield makes you surprisingly tanky. I've been focusing on Wukong since he's free, and damn he's fun. Thank god he's not buggy anymore, instant buy as far as I can see. <3
[/quote]
[b][u]My Champions[/u]:[/b]
[list][*]Skarner
[*]Teemo
[*]Anivia
[*]Veigar
[*]WuKong
[*]Heimendinger[/list]

I haven't used WuKong since te patch, but apparently he is much more usefull now and nothing as glitchy as he once was... I am hoping Skarner too gets some sort of a boost during the next Patch, he is rather tanky and I believe he should have his tag changed to Pusher rather than Jungler

[quote name='∞ Skiel ∞' timestamp='1313375848' post='5443722']
I haven't used WuKong since te patch, but apparently he is much more usefull now and nothing as glitchy as he once was... I am hoping Skarner too gets some sort of a boost during the next Patch, he is rather tanky and I believe he should have his tag changed to Pusher rather than Jungler
[/quote]

His skill lineup has absolutely nothing to do with pushing. The only thing that helps him with that is his W.

Any DPS can push. >__> If you want a push specific champion, look at Sivir. Absolute monster at pushing.

[quote name='Lockon Fenrir' timestamp='1313376011' post='5443733']

His skill lineup has absolutely nothing to do with pushing. The only thing that helps him with that is his W.

Any DPS can push. >__> If you want a push specific champion, look at Sivir. Absolute monster at pushing.
[/quote]
Dude, his skill line up is made to screw with mass minions and grab oppoents and drag 'em out for your team... or yourself, I love it... idk, seems like a pusher

Only reason I want Sivir for a pusher is for her pushup bra :D
She is hot ^_^

I am keeping true to League, never played Dota, never will

[quote name='∞ Skiel ∞' timestamp='1313460050' post='5446361']
Dude, his skill line up is made to screw with mass minions and grab oppoents and drag 'em out for your team... or yourself, I love it... idk, seems like a pusher

Only reason I want Sivir for a pusher is for her pushup bra :D
She is hot ^_^

I am keeping true to League, never played Dota, never will
[/quote]

Pushers either have stupid AS or AD, and are either bulky (Millionaire Alistar) or ranged (Sivir). Their skills typically coincide with AS/AD buffs, movement speed buffs, or teleportation. (TF, not as good as before though. Since it has a range now.) In Sivir's case, her ult is a stupid movement speed buff that when used in a group of minions can really help with a push, her autoattacks have ricochet to clear minion waves, and she has her boomerang if she really needs a fast clear for some reason. She's a beastly farmer and a stupid pusher.

Unfortunately, just having an AS buff (and a pretty small one at that) doesn't qualify. Skarner himself, while strong with AS, ultimately doesn't have the proper skillset for being a dedicated pusher. That and all DPS can push to a degree, some just do it much better.

What Riot seems to be doing now is dropping the prices for the original roster, thus expanding the 'cheap champion' list. Unfortunately for vets, it doesn't effect us. We probably already have those champions by now.

If anything this is what they'll keep doing. As the champion list expands they'll be forced to drop champions down to cheaper tiers. So while 'new' champions will always be 6k, in a year we might see champions like Nocturne and Orianna have their prices dropped.

Then again, nowadays I'm using RP to buy my stuff so eh.

[quote name='Lockon Fenrir' timestamp='1313504259' post='5447064']

Pushers either have stupid AS or AD, and are either bulky (Millionaire Alistar) or ranged (Sivir). Their skills typically coincide with AS/AD buffs, movement speed buffs, or teleportation. (TF, not as good as before though. Since it has a range now.) In Sivir's case, her ult is a stupid movement speed buff that when used in a group of minions can really help with a push, her autoattacks have ricochet to clear minion waves, and she has her boomerang if she really needs a fast clear for some reason. She's a beastly farmer and a stupid pusher.

Unfortunately, just having an AS buff (and a pretty small one at that) doesn't qualify. Skarner himself, while strong with AS, ultimately doesn't have the proper skillset for being a dedicated pusher. That and all DPS can push to a degree, some just do it much better.

What Riot seems to be doing now is dropping the prices for the original roster, thus expanding the 'cheap champion' list. Unfortunately for vets, it doesn't effect us. We probably already have those champions by now.

If anything this is what they'll keep doing. As the champion list expands they'll be forced to drop champions down to cheaper tiers. So while 'new' champions will always be 6k, in a year we might see champions like Nocturne and Orianna have their prices dropped.

Then again, nowadays I'm using RP to buy my stuff so eh.
[/quote]
I'm not really expecting any of the 3K champs... but hopefully atleast some 4800s will be released

But that makes sense about pushers, I still think Skarner makes for a good one depending on how he is built, and I feel I build him good enough to push, plus, I get my ass kicked when I try to jungle with skarner, so all the more for pushing
I may get Sivir just for having her to look at, but she is good, Tried her during the last rotation and she was great
I am more inlove with Kog'maw though, its such a nice Champ... and I am now trying Blitzcrank and Warwick

Archived